Ok, This Might Sound Harsh, But..........

Guest keninsc

Hello UPS,

I fully agree with the range circumstance/response that you've presented. I see nothing to indicate a casual killing scenario. One would hope that most if not all responsible Humans hold similsr attitudes.

Edited by hiflier

Based on how many times I've seen a stump that looked like a Bigfoot, or a guy in a black coat that looked like a Bigfoot. (Until I went to check it out closer)  I would not risk killing a human.  The fallability of the human mind is a fact, and if you think it is worth a person's life to take a 200 yard shot at a dark colored biped, I think you should be rethinking it.

^^^You're supposed to know it's a deer before you shoot, too.

I doubt anyone is gonna take a shot at a man in an ape suit.  A good read of reports should be sufficient to convince one that any hunter who isn't a damfool is gonna know that what he has in his sights isn't a guy in a suit.

Hello drew,

I respect what you are saying here and you are right. ANYONE taking a 200yd. shot at an unknown deserves everything the law and the public can throw at them if they're wrong. IDIOCY! I'm fairly certain the NAWAC is keenly aware of that pitfall and have discussed the subject a thousand times over. The next shot they get will be a positive ID one even if it's a miss. I think they know everyone is watching and a mistake as grave as that will not go unpunished in every corner of society if not the world. Bipto and the crew do NOT want to come this far only to error in the worst possible way.

Hello DWA,

^^ True that. Well said.

Hello DWA,

So are you saying that everyone else is into casual killing? Do you know anyone into casual killing? Do you think shooting a Sasquatch would only be casual killing? What IS casual killing? Besides killing one isn't to "satisfy scoffers". If that's really what you think then you pay absolutely NO attention to what's been in front of you for how long now?

I pay plenty of attention to it, from evidence plain to me over my time on this site much more than most; and I have no interest in killing one to satisfy ANYONE.  That better?  Killing something to satisfy someone else's curiosity - no matter whose - strikes me as "casual," at least as pertains to my actually doing it, i.e., it is not a reason sufficient for ME to kill something.

Your satisfied with the evidence SAYING Sasquatch is a real Creature, as am I, but we're not the only ones that science will listen to, nor will they take our word for it.

Now, the scientific mainstreamers are the people I am referring to when I say their ignorance is the price of their lack of curiosity.  They shouldn't need a body to be interested; Meldrum and Bindernagel and Mionczynski and Goodall and Schaller (and Krantz, until recently) are living proof of that.  Far's I'm concerned they don't deserve the dirty work to be done for them; the only reason I'd take any guilty pleasure in it is that now I'd know for sure.  And no apologies for that.  There's more than enough trigger pullers; I just don't need to be one of them.

Guest keninsc

I've heard that ammo isn't very effective against infrasound.

I don't know what that has to do with anything, that's a myth. Slugs are real.

Oh ya, Im not a gun lover by any means I'm pretty peaceful (see the name) for the most important scientific discovery this century ua Id blow a hole right through it.

Wow, glad I didn't give the coordinates to my old place.  Bye bye.............

Infrasound is real.  You can google it ... church organs, elephant and tiger communication, etc.   It's also used in modern "club" music.   (My kid is a DJ and incorporates infrasound in her mixes.  I've helped a little .. don't waste your time arguing infrasound is a myth.)

I assume by "slug" you're talking about bullets in general?   Well, yes, I have probably, ballpark-ish guess, 30,000 of them and they seem real.  Real heavy when I need to move them, anyway.   Or do you mean shotgun slugs?   I only have a few of those. 

Bullets have no effect on infrasound except for an instant where the infrasound waves and the waves in the air from the bullet's passage, and possibly shock wave if the bullet is hypersonic, interact.  

So .. taken literally, your words are not true.   What did you really intend to say?

MIB

Edited by MIB

Guest keninsc

Yeah, but Bigfoots have it? How does anyone know this? Really?

You'd have to have a captive breed population that you could observe in the wild, and if you had that then Bigfoot isn't a cryptid any more.

Some of us have had very real distinct experiences with infrasound.  It can make one friend very ill, she thought she would die, she has unfortunately experienced it several times now. There are a few recordings of it, one that vibrated a solid walnut old teacher's desk and the wood floor beneath it that I can't reproduce.  That particular recording does not belong to me.

Hubby and I were above a huge valley in mid summer, and as he was sitting on a huge boulder, I was standing on another boulder right beside him.  We had seen a young doe with a fawn cross in front of us below and we wondered why the fawn wasn't any bigger, it looked very small as in maybe a week old, it was tiny.

Then a few minutes later we heard a "moo, pause, then a distressed moo, pause and then what sounded like a lion roaring all from the exact same spot.  The "sound wave" (my interpretation of it) came rolling up the hill, as I could hear it coming but could not see it coming.  It rolled over our bodies, I felt it hit my feet, then my legs and then the rest of my body over my head and then it was gone.  Hubby has only spoken of this experience once since it happened.  Neither one of us said a word all the way back home..........

Guest keninsc

Could be, but I've never heard many talk of this experience and then only in very recent years. So I have to wonder if it's real or a myth. There are other explanations for what you experienced, the fact that nether of you talked about it on the way home suggests fear played a huge role in it, and fear is a real thing and makes us do, see and experience strange things.

Yeah, but Bigfoots have it? How does anyone know this? Really?

You'd have to have a captive breed population that you could observe in the wild, and if you had that then Bigfoot isn't a cryptid any more.

No one does of course.  We can't get a decent photo or a body so we may as well make up stuff to pass the time until bf is proven to exist or not.

t.

Guest keninsc

No one does of course.  We can't get a decent photo or a body so we may as well make up stuff to pass the time until bf is proven to exist or not.

t.

I know, it's the nature of humans to fill in the blanks. That's why conspiracy theories are so popular. This latest plane that went down mysteriously already has half a dozen theories from it was shot down by one of our drones to "inter-dimension vortex shift", whatever that's supposed to be?

There's really enough mystery to this creature without having to look for more.

Edited by keninsc

I know a few people that would argue with you about that. It didn't feel like a myth when one of them was lying on the ground, in a puddle of pee, unable to remember that he even had a gun with him.

Guest keninsc

^^^You're supposed to know it's a deer before you shoot, too.

I doubt anyone is gonna take a shot at a man in an ape suit.  A good read of reports should be sufficient to convince one that any hunter who isn't a damfool is gonna know that what he has in his sights isn't a guy in a suit.

Sadly, there are a number of people killed in hunting accident every year. The primary reason is people don't be sure of their target first.

I know a few people that would argue with you about that. It didn't feel like a myth when one of them was lying on the ground, in a puddle of pee, unable to remember that he even had a gun with him.

That doesn't sound like the effect of infrasound, that sounds like he had a seizure of some kind. Arguing it makes little progress until we have a Bigfoot and are able to verify that they have this ability with I highly doubt. Look, I'm open to many things when it comes to Bigfoots, but when someone starts filling in the blanks, or they had this experience......which could have a number of explanations, which Bigfoots with infrasound abilities is only the remotest of possibilities.

Now, I don't doubt this person had this experience, however, the truth is he could simply have fainted from fear. Then he was embarrassed and tried to cover what he thought was some weakness. Truth is we all have our own lever of what we can handle or not handle and there;s no shame in that, but then we also have this thing called ego. And my friend, ego can be a serious biotch.