Survivorman Bigfoot A-Z

PBeaton

This guy thinks he saw a 'bigfoot' in the Survivorman April 1st episode

excellent work by the guy who caught that. you CAN see that its a sasquatch that moved from its original position. most likely a juvenile that was hiding. at the 25 second mark, RIGHT BEHIND LES, you can see another juvenile standing there at the base of the same tree watching les. amazing.

Edited by seminole

BFF Patron

Watched the next episode last night. TS in it throughout. And Less is sounding more and more like he is drinking Todd's coolaide and starting to tell us things he cannot know. Nothing much happened that I can remember.

Watched the next episode last night. TS in it throughout. And Less is sounding more and more like he is drinking Todd's coolaide and starting to tell us things he cannot know. Nothing much happened that I can remember.

Standing put forth the idea that the reason they are not encountering BF on this trip is that a special team of alleged military hunters was flown in via blacked out helicopter, at night, and used fully automatic weapons to dispatch and subsequently remove the remains of the BF clan that was living in the area.

Standing stated that he heard the weapons and saw the tracks of these people, and heard and saw the blacked out helicopter arrive and land, then he heard the fully automatic weapons, and then he later heard and saw the helicopter launch and depart the area.

I don't yet see the value Stroud finds in having Standing present in his research. I really hope that he hasn't drunk da Kool-aid, but I am beginning to wonder...

Yeah....the one last night "Giants of the Forest' was pretty dismal....the T.Standing theory that the lack of Bigfoot activity may have been due to Bigfoot being hunted out of the area was a bit strange...he claimed he found 5 sets of boot tracks in a group...then heard massive gun fire.....then a helicopter landing in total darkness(no lights on the helicopter as well).....L.Stroud used the term 'mercenaries' and eluded to the possibly of being hired by the logging industry.

In a way that's good, because now that there is no activity in the area we won't have to watch anymore with T.Standing....tho' they did elude to the fact that there may be a juvenile Bigfoot still hanging around.

The next episodes won't have T.Standing in them......the next is in the Rocky Mountains of Tennessee and the last one is in the southwest Utah/Texas area....last night was the 'low spot' of the current series so far for me.

excellent work by the guy who caught that. you CAN see that its a sasquatch that moved from its original position. most likely a juvenile that was hiding. at the 25 second mark, RIGHT BEHIND LES, you can see another juvenile standing there at the base of the same tree watching les. amazing.

Actually tho' there have been many stories of Bigfoot jumping out of trees, I think the guy that posted the video is just seeing things...

I made a clip that will run thru it a few times over the so-called Bigfoot in the tree' and I can clearly see that it's just 'over imagination'...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl33j3e9nAw&feature=youtu.be

BFF Patron

When you don't have anything BF to show then you talk about government conspiracies now?    TS has no end to his line of BS.    Stroud seems to have bought it.      If I was in the woods, and an assault team landed to shoot BF,   I would lay low till they left, go find the blood spots, and have my BF DNA everyone is looking for.    If what he said happened, why didn't he go collect blood?    Probably because what he said did not happen.  

Edited by SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT

I do not think Les has drunk TS's koolaid.  Through out the whole show Les mentions how TS attributes everything to the bigfoot, but that Les wants facts not fiction or circumstantial evidence and that is a mistake TS makes. one example- Les heard noises in the woods below him and said maybe it is TS, he did his signal for TS and waited for a response, got none, and just blew it off not saying it was a sas.

It is dissapointing that TS is still around, but we do not know the reasons for it.  Maybe Les felt obligated to have TS on since he is in TS's "research area".

What I want to see is I thought Les put up a second camera in the prior episode when the apple went missing off the tree.  I thought it was put up after TS left so he would not know about it and it gave a wider view of the tree and apple.  I will have to rewatch the episode (as I may be mistaken), unless that is the camera that caught the apple going missing. 

This guy thinks he saw a 'bigfoot' in the Survivorman April 1st episode

Actually tho' there have been many stories of Bigfoot jumping out of trees, I think the guy that posted the video is just seeing things...

I made a clip that will run thru it a few times over the so-called Bigfoot in the tree' and I can clearly see that it's just 'over imagination'...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl33j3e9nAw&feature=youtu.be

These are great catches by the viewers, and both need to be looked into further. It's funny that both subjects are caught behind, and over the shoulder- there might be something to that imo..  :ninja:

Edited by Whistler

BFF Patron

I do not think Les has drunk TS's koolaid.  Through out the whole show Les mentions how TS attributes everything to the bigfoot, but that Les wants facts not fiction or circumstantial evidence and that is a mistake TS makes. one example- Les heard noises in the woods below him and said maybe it is TS, he did his signal for TS and waited for a response, got none, and just blew it off not saying it was a sas.

It is dissapointing that TS is still around, but we do not know the reasons for it.  Maybe Les felt obligated to have TS on since he is in TS's "research area".

What I want to see is I thought Les put up a second camera in the prior episode when the apple went missing off the tree.  I thought it was put up after TS left so he would not know about it and it gave a wider view of the tree and apple.  I will have to rewatch the episode (as I may be mistaken), unless that is the camera that caught the apple going missing. 

Watch the last episode again where TS discusses the black helicopter etc.    Throughout that video Les makes statements of fact, that he cannot know from personal experience.   I noticed it more in that last episode than any earlier one.    So he seems to be drinking someone's coolaid.   He still does the questioning diatribe but sprinkled throughout is BF knowledge he has gotten from someone else.    That is probably evidence he has done his homework but I cringed when he did a big whoop at one point. 

Edited by SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT

I spit out my kook aid, I mean kool aid when TS said the Squatches were gone because of the elite military type massacre and helicopter story.  I don't however think Les actually believed him but it makes for good television when you can hint throughout the entire episode that there is a much more sinister theory of why the Squatches were gone.  Maybe the Squatches were gone because there were more people in the area this last year.  TS was there lots with a rotating group of people.  I was there lots with a few different people.  This is an area that normally would see the odd quader come through on a weekend and that was about it, and it went to people being there on an almost continuous basis. If Todd wasn't there I was and or we both were.  Camping in a spot where people never ever used to camp.  I'm guessing that is probably why the area had slowed down, mind you TS would never tell Les that other people were in the area.  Either way though I think Les is most likely done with Todd and I think that came to a head shortly after this episode was filmed and after the Sasquatch Summit.  I think both Les and Meldrum cut ties with him hence his "retirement" from bigfooting.

I called one into the creek there on Oct. 28. The trapper was also out on the 30th and said there was a group in there. He came back No. 11 and the snow was in and they had gone to the wintering spot. Albertasas knows where that is but todd doesn't. They are still in there. just more careful.

BFF Patron

I'm sure most of you know the specifics regarding the "Alberta" or "Nordegg" spot featured in two of Les' Survivorman Bigfoot episodes and how TS stole the site right before he took Stroud there.  Thanks to the researcher who found the spot and first documented the things found in this spot, I was told how to get there and spent quite a bit of time out there last spring/summer/fall with his good graces.  I certainly didn't need to steal the spot.  I actually saw TS out there twice and talked to him once.  This isn't his "sylvanic" spot.  He was literally shown it a month or two before he took Stroud in there and then pretended he had been researching there for a long time. 

Anyways long story short, you know in that episode where Les points out the apple in the tree that's really high?  Todd clearly acts like he never saw it but you can hear in his voice that he's lying and says something like "Wow I never saw that"  and then Les says something like "It would take forever to throw that up there"  Well he's right.  I'm pretty sure that was an apple I threw up there and yes it did take forever to get it up there. Actually only about 25 throws.  Either way I hope Les has seen his true colours and left him in the dust and I think that is why he called it "quits", although we will see about that.  For some strange reason I don't think that will be the last time we see TS.

I believe you are right, we will see him again, hopefully Les will jettison him into the hot air from whence he came.  

I don't yet see the value Stroud finds in having Standing present in his research. I really hope that he hasn't drunk da Kool-aid, but I am beginning to wonder...

agreed, TS presence would seem counter productive at best  .

..... but I cringed when he did a big whoop at one point. 

and there we have it...... if he's gone all MM / FB on this i'd have to figure maybe he's had a swig or two of the kool aid after all.

I'm quite sure there is something to the Squatch in the tree. In LucasJ's video going frame by frame from 9 to 10 seconds the subject moves its arm (right arm if it is facing the camera) to a lower position on the tree allowing a branch and leaves to be seen that were blocked when it was in the higher position. There is a transitional frame where the arm drops a bit, then drops all the way down. This repeats roughly every 11 seconds in his loop.

I'm not sure about the Squatch at the base of the tree that Seminole references; there is something there and it is possible that it shifts at one point, as if rotating the torso to the left and back, but it may be a play of life and shadow. I'll see if I have that episode on my downstairs DVR give it a closer look if it's there. 

If TS was out there during the so called military special op, he would have recorded some of the noises and gunfire on video. I call BS on TS.