Survivorman Bigfoot A-Z

PBeaton

Guest sprayanpray

Not a very good still picture of the back ground. I cannot imagine Les Stroud being involved in a fake or some shady fake issues, He has to much to loose. But stranger things has happened with successful people!  

BFF Patron

Yes he spent a lot of time talking about Standings history and accusations made against him, but had him around one night, then sent him away for a second night.     I do not know how he can be sure what is going on when anyone else is around,  or even knows where he is.     The disappearing apple on camera could have been Standing out of frame with a long pole after he covered up the camera with something.    You can never know when you are around someone you cannot be sure you can trust.  

It's Todd I think, if it's not a stump or play of shadows. Todd was on the show. Apples mysteriously disappeared, unknown thing in trailcam pic, but only six feet off ground when apple disappears. Sounds like same old, same old. Les has been told. He said so. It's on him if he gets painted with the same brush, even if he does find a real actual something. If Todd is around or even has knowledge where Les may be I will assume that anything that cannot be explained by known sources is just another 'known' source, either 'Blinky" or his friend Muppet.

Look at the chest area. I can clearly see two pectoral muscles that are shinier than the rest of the body. It's either BF or someone in a suit, imo.

• Upvote 1

Victoria,

Where did this pic come from and secondly, why haven't the editors made a big deal about the anomaly?????

Peace

Guest ewashguy56

Victoria,

Where did this pic come from and secondly, why haven't the editors made a big deal about the anomaly?????

Peace

excellent question.

Look at the chest area. I can clearly see two pectoral muscles that are shinier than the rest of the body. It's either BF or someone in a suit, imo.

I agree. I can see a potential bigfoot there, but the circumstances are a little too suspicious.

Which means nothing. It could be the real deal. We'll probably never know unless somebody goes back & investigates. Maybe not even then.

Guest JiggyPotamus

Yep, it is a rock. This becomes the most probable explanation when it is realized that there are other large rocks in the area. One gets the impression of an elbow due to the foliage in front of the rock. Even if it is a stump, the elbow effect is due to this as well.

I'm more interested in the anomaly in the lower right hand corner...it appears to be a globe that washed downstream and what appears to be a letter "D".

Standing's reappearance hasn't gone down well.

Was looking forward to catching the latest episode. Don't think I'll bother now.

good catch on the shadow / rock.....

Why am I seeing Todd standing on this episode?? I thought he ditched him??

this......

.... I watched a recorded episode earlier. I like what he's doing with the cameras /  remote lenses hidden in trees with the camera buried behind, and the "grouse cam" was a neat twist ......

......but then, there is old TS lurking around , again.  I like strouds approach, not the typical "whoop and run for the camera" we see so much of but a whiff of TS is rain on the parade imo.

Admin

Was a cameraman used for this shot or a remote camera? If it is a cameraman, I do not think Mr. Big would just hang out there in the open. I would at least think he would be peeping from behind the tree or rock.