What Did Gimlin Mean When He Said This?

TD-40

Don't kid yourself. His Blue Eyes get paid every time he performs.

Why hasn't Gimlin taken control of the reigns and reigned in the thing he supposedly saw That Day?

Oh yeah, Gravy Train.

^^^Good grief.

Clock's ticking on Rugman there, Chuck.  Don't tell me the Kitakaze League now has two members.

He wasn't paid a dime for speaking at Salt Fork?

He got his expenses paid through donations and they sent him home with a nominal amount of money in his pocket. 

• Upvote 3

RugMan is on his own schedule and dime. Not deedubs. Off topic as usual.

You guys should ask BobG to go out and get another One. He's like the only living man to have 'found' one.

Also ask him how thick was the plywood was and can he get more? I'm sheeting my roof.

Edited by Squatchy McSquatch

You guys should ask BobG to go out and get another One. He's like the only living man to have 'found' one.

Also ask him how thick was the plywood was and can he get more? I'm sheeting my roof.

Squatchy, have you heard him speak live?

TOTALLY on topic, and as usual the bigfoot skeptics are the only ones who aren't.  Not conversant with the evidence = NOT ON TOPIC.

You're talking about what Gimlin saw.  You won't recreate it because you can't recreate an animal.

"on his own schedule and dime."  Uh huh.  47 years now and nothing.  Bob saw a bigfoot, and you are just gonna have to get over this.

Bob Gimlin didn't get paid a dime for this interview and did it graciously. For anyone that doesn't know how the speaker circuit works, Most all speakers are paid a very nominal fee if any for travel and that is it. There are a few like Dr Jeff Meldrum that has a higher fee involved but Bob Gimlin is extremely modest and volunteers MOST of his time and at the end of the year he has either broke even or lost a little in doing this. I know from setting up and working a few of these events.

KB

• Upvote 1

Somedays it just makes me shake my head to read the comments made by members who have no idea about who the person is that they are sligging the crap that they feel necesssary to sling. 

It seems like Bob Gimlin has become the next on the list to rip apart from end to end because, holy crap, he made a buck from a conference???  Why is that a big deal?????  If one of the above members of this illustrious forum can answer why they do this, I'd really like to know?????

Is it jealousy, is it hatefulness, WTH???? is wrong with you guys that do this?????

What has Bob Gimlin done to you to make you feel the need for this behavior?????

Edited by Sunflower
  • Upvote 1