N A W A C - Field Study Discussion (2)

See-Te-Cah NC

^^^ Seen you use that term a number of times, not sure what it means: UHS

Unidentified Hominid Subject, per Dr. Ciani as he coined that term ~4 years ago when we were examining a photo taken on one of the gamecams on a property in Oklahoma.

Speaking of vocalisations, what are everyone's thoughts on infrasound and UHS possible ability to produce them?

Have done some reading on this item and it appears to have offensive/defensive applications by the producer of this type of sound wave.

Do some people's encounters w/UHS leave them disoriented and/or at a loss to account for time periods?

You continue to derail the thread. These questions have been discussed many times on other threads.

You continue to derail the thread. These questions have been discussed many times on other threads.

Mea culpa, as I was wondering if people such as NAWAC had experienced anything like this in their operations.

The owl thing is interesting, but I have also heard at times that Squatch or Wood Apes, call them what you may, will imitate owls.  One such incidence involved several hunters who were being paced on both sides by heavy bipedal steps and brush crashing, all the while whatever was doing the pacing was calling back and forth using barred owl sounds, which both hunters easily recognized.   Suffice it to say that 99.9 percent of the time an owl will be an owl, just that .01 percent you cannot always be certain.   These hunters noted that the forest around them was completely silent apart from the sounds of the bipedal creatures and the owl imitation they were making to communicate.  I always thought the pursed lips of the totem figures were depicting an owl like creature, when in fact they refer to the owl like pitch of the female Sasquatch.  Which is certainly the closest thing in pitch to a Sasquatch, that being the various owls.  Bipto sent me some interesting recordings last year to compare to my late fall recording of what I still think might have been a juvenile squatch, but the major difference is in the expression when you hear it live.  When I heard live whoops they had very human like expression, so much so that I could have sworn that one was asking the other one what to do. Whatever the case, they can be mistaken, and when recording the various sounds of an area it takes time to understand all the creatures you may capture, so doing your do diligence is a must.....

Edited by Lake County Bigfooot

According to the land use inventory, there is plenty of protected real estate owned by the feds alone so that it's not a problem. Notice that developed land was 6% of the US inventory in 2003. This does not include Canada. I haven't looked at the latest land census, but even if it has grown to 10%, which is doubtful, there is plenty of room.

The argument that BF doesn't have enough land to live in is just bs. Not the case at all.

----------

I found the latest land use census, it's from 2007. Developed land is still 6%. There is less cropland (-1%) and more water land (+1%).

attachicon.gifland-use-2007.png

Regarding habitat loss on a national scale, from these charts, it appears little change occurred in those four (4) years?

Regarding SE Oklahoma, IMO, the landscape will likely remain much like it has been for the past ~180 years as the soil in most of that region is not conducive to row crops since the topsoil layer is so thin and rocks dominate the ground. Pasturing (once all the rocks have been picked up) is common in the Kiamichi river bottoms with selective cutting (leaving nursey trees) the primary logging method except for the few locations where mechanical seeding is feasible.  What we're seeing in Oklahoma is more urbanization as cities/towns continue to sprawl out onto the prairie with more and more acreage of rooftops, each passing year. Those changes are not occurring in SE Oklahoma as the apparent main growth opportunities there are, meth and pot with forestry coming in a distant third.

Edited by Yuchi1

SSR Team

Unidentified Hominid Subject, per Dr. Ciani as he coined that term ~4 years ago when we were examining a photo taken on one of the gamecams on a property in Oklahoma.

How is Dr Ciani these days ?

Tony/Antony right ?

I haven't seen him around him in a long while.

I hope he's well, please give him my regards if you're still in contact with him.

Thanks Yuchi, I was kind of thinking along Cotter's lines as well, appreciate the clarification.

Mea culpa, as I was wondering if people such as NAWAC had experienced anything like this in their operations.

Yet you didn't mention the NAWAC in your OP. "Anyone's" and "some people" leads me to think that was directed to the universe, not the NAWAC.

Yet you didn't mention the NAWAC in your OP. "Anyone's" and "some people" leads me to think that was directed to the universe, not the NAWAC.

Yuchi1, on 14 May 2014 - 07:19 AM, said:snapback.png

That's because it (OP) was directed at the public in general, which includes NAWAC.

And this topic is specifically about the NAWAC which is why you were correctly accused of derailing the thread. 

And this topic is specifically about the NAWAC which is why you were correctly accused of derailing the thread. 

Well then, answer the question.

Derail, no not derail, I have interpreted the last few days as a hostile takeover. I try to keep up with Bipto and his group's progress.

Tain't happening anymore

Edited by ScienceCritic

Well then, answer the question.

I'm not going to speculate as to their ability to generate infrasound or anything like that. We have no observations one way or the other. Regarding "lost time" or other bizarre symptoms, no, we've not experienced anything like that.