The Truth

Guest The Redwoods

This thread is awesome.  All kinds of fun, regardless of the likely already known outcome. BTW, I am ready to be shocked so include me in the list of those who can handle the truth.  Thanks!

Nooooooo Mr. Redwoods!! Don't pay attention to these others. They are so unworthy of your truth. Let it just be us!!  Pay not the attention to them and anoint me with the knowledge you alone possess. Please, let me prove my worthiness to you.  Do you have subscriptions to sell? Please just name your price and I will reciprocate with the arcane knowledge that is for the download of pictures! Please, oh please!

I have no doubt...

post-3145-0-09198300-1402698013.jpg

Awww...say it ain't so! The OP is now deciding to withhold the proof...imagine that!

Guest zenmonkey

Well where is it? we all have been obsessed for quite sometime now, I have lots of time and money involved in this search for the truth if you have it please share.

So no luck , everyone had their hope up. Well that's to bad ain't it, come with the truth and get turned down. Where is the hope that a true photo will ever come out. Just a bunch of game playing , will not reveal the ip in a simple message with some photo's.. Better luck next time! Keep hoping all.

This would be hilarious if it wasn't so SAD!!!

A bunch of (supposedly) grown men, (although I'm beginning to wonder), begging like a dog for a Milk Bone!!! At least Milk Bone exists, & the dog has hope of eventually getting what it begs for.

Funny that (afaik) there are no women begging. I guess we're all just sitting back chuckling to ourselves, & wondering when you're going to wake up & get a grip.

This whole farce might have been a tiny bit less ridiculous if the perpetrator had just claimed that the government has proof that BF exists, since they obviously DO. But to claim that they all died out almost 30 years ago & anyone here will even entertain that thought is beyond amazing!!!!!!

extraordinary claims without evidence

Where have I seen that before...

Evidently Wag, thinking this was the real thing.

Have I mentioned I'm married to......oh, never mind.

You're so much better than us all. We're not worthy.

this is too easy

====

and incs married to morgan freemans sister.....or something like that ;)

There's a lot of corn in this thread, I'll grant you that.

He put a little corn in there for texture...

• Upvote 1

See Ta Canu,

My question is, do you people really want  proof? Or, is it more entertaining to speculate on the existence of Sasquatch? Some of the members here have been given great evidence and 4 out of 5 ask that it not be broadcast out to the public....yet.

the 5th member is ready to let it rip

You can bet your bottom dollar that I can, indeed!  :D

No, we don't want no stinkin' proof. We just enjoy those that come hear and claim a certain knowledge, yet somehow never produce any evidence. My friend, you're one of the many to come here and claim everything from Bigfoot following people home over some 50 miles to leave a book in their truck bed, to claiming that the Big Hairy has provided them with clues to their inner selves. Like you, they claim to have the goods, yet choose to withhold it for whatever reason... usually because we haven't submitted to the will of the enlightened squatch. In other words, we're not worthy, in their opinion. So, forgive me if your reluctance to share the evidence you claim to have doesn't impress me, nor does it surprise me. We've all seen it before.

Why would you poll a bunch of people you don't know as to whether to present the evidence? That was never a condition of your previous offers. Again, this isn't a surprise, although the 5th member letting it rip would be.

Sorry, but your claims are unsubstantiated, no matter how grandiose those claims are. Up to this point there's plenty of evidence to support my claim.

So no luck , everyone had their hope up. Well that's to bad ain't it, come with the truth and get turned down. Where is the hope that a true photo will ever come out. Just a bunch of game playing , will not reveal the ip in a simple message with some photo's.. Better luck next time! Keep hoping all.

Nobody's turned down any evidence. The person making the claims has refused to provide it after saying they would do so. It's now conditional based on what seems to be the input of other members... other "knowers." Regardless, I know that this train has left the station, as it appears that the OP chooses not to produce the evidence as they claimed they would. They're just dangling the proverbial carrot.

After the Smeja and Ketchum claims, this stuff is minor league.

• Upvote 4