The Truth

Guest The Redwoods

Now stop and ask yourself a pointed question. If you were going to do this then wouldn't you do it where it will make the greatest impact? Not on some internet bulliten board? Of course not, you call the New York Times or 60 Minutes.

Sorry but it just don't add up in my book.

Naw, I don't believe anything I see on there either....the media is regulated as well.

^^@ Parkie  LOLOLOL, good one

Guest LarryP

Hmm, why is it that skeptics are always ready to at least have the conversation yet the "believers" can get very hateful?

There's a big difference between "believers" and knowers and I haven't read anything here that qualifies as "hateful".

Could it be that the skeptics believe and the believers don't?

Nope. The so called skeptics don't want to believe anything that doesn't fit into their materialist paradigm.

Wow, for a site dedicated to Sasquatch, the reasonable ones who want to learn more are the skeptics in the bunch. The so called "believers" don't want proof.

Wow, both have been asking you to provide proof. But it's obvious that you don't have any proof to provide.

Again, say hey to to everybody over at the JREF.

Guest The Redwoods

I've PM'd the evidence to 3 members here. Members that were truly interested in what I have, not to make a side show on an open forum.

My apologies for even bringing this up, I mistakenly thought that a bigfoot forum would want to discuss bigfoot

what is JREF? Some posters have wanted me to say "hi" to JREF?

Apology accepted.

One problem you have is that of those here that are proponents, there are a number that have had recent experiences, so we know the '1987' thing is false. We also know the 6.5" thing is false, as well as the weight thing.

You have also been preceeded by other similar 'new posters' with similar outrageous claims, which proved out to be hoax/troll activity.

We have no problem discussing BF. There are many threads here, some quite long. **That** isn't a problem. Your claims are- they seem problematic and have set off a number of people's 'troll-dar'.

What disappoints me is that so many people are interested in the government's knowledge of bigfoot, but I started a thread where Fish and Wildlife officials were given footprints and acknowledged studying them for several years. Several videos and pictures were on the thread documenting everything. The person who found the footprints was a staffer who also saw a white-haired giant in the mountains of Utah and explained in detail what he saw. Yes, the government knows about these creatures and has acknowledged it.

But I think that threat went about 12 posts total. Then I come and see this kind of thread going 5 pages.

Sheesh.

Guest The Redwoods

Salubrious, are you the same guy who claimed to see 2 Sasquatch in Colorado? If you know how much they weigh, how did you weigh them?

Ain't no Squatch in Colo, ain't no 10' tall white squatch in Utah, either.

By all accounts, the species died out by 1987

Edited by The Redwoods
Removed trolling of staff

Why is this thread now on 5 pages? The whole premise of this thread is bogus.

There is much irony in this statement.

Guest The Redwoods

I have sent proof to 5 members here. I am sure they'll chime in when the time is appropriate

Thank You

I've PM'd the evidence to 3 members here. Members that were truly interested in what I have, not to make a side show on an open forum.

My apologies for even bringing this up, I mistakenly thought that a bigfoot forum would want to discuss bigfoot

what is JREF? Some posters have wanted me to say "hi" to JREF?

Yeah, poor you.  If you didn't want to make a side show then why open with your tale that any 12 year old could have written? It reads like the plot of a poorly written X-Files episode.

Redwoods, are you the guy who claimed you could lure in a sasquatch with Luck's brand beans with onions, and before that was posting here under another name claiming to be ex-military and was on patrol one night when they shot and killed a BF?

Salubrious, are you the same guy who claimed to see 2 Sasquatch in Colorado? If you know how much they weigh, how did you weigh them?

Colorado Sasquatches (s)= 2 porcupines and a drunk witness? Ain't no Squatch in Colo, ain't no 10' tall white squatch in Utah, either.

By all accounts, the species died out by 1987

OK, this is it. I'm going to politely ask that you to substantiate your argument regarding Sal's claims.

You say you have the proof. Please present it, or we must assume that your claims are without merit.

When you say by all accounts, I suppose you mean your own.

• Upvote 1

What disappoints me is that so many people are interested in the government's knowledge of bigfoot, but I started a thread where Fish and Wildlife officials were given footprints and acknowledged studying them for several years. Several videos and pictures were on the thread documenting everything. The person who found the footprints was a staffer who also saw a white-haired giant in the mountains of Utah and explained in detail what he saw. Yes, the government knows about these creatures and has acknowledged it.

But I think that threat went about 12 posts total. Then I come and see this kind of thread going 5 pages.

Sheesh.

Hi TD!  Can you point me in the direction of said thread?  I would be interested in perusing it!

Thx!

I don't understand why Redwoods would send his evidence by PM to three people he doesn't know but will not post it in the open forum for all to see. Doesn't make any sense.

...was posting here under another name claiming to be ex-military and was on patrol one night when they shot and killed a BF?

That one was a classic.  Trolling with style!

Guest The Redwoods

proof has been sent to 5 members. When they determine the time is right, they will disclose their opinions

4 have come back to me astonished at what I've provided them. 1, a true skeptic, is weighing all options but more importantly, keeping an open mind