ZAP YOU

GO INVISIBLE

CAN DETECT GAME CAMS

IS ACCOMPIANED BY "ORBS"

HANGS OUT IN YOUR BACKYARD AND KNOCKS ON YOUR DOOR FOR SUGAR

well, you're way off

Sasquatch was a living creature with no super powers

He didn't exist in the Colo rockies, Kentucky or the UP of Michigan

Now you all have me pizzed off. You wan't proof! We'll then by holy gal' dang, I post the irrevocable truth here! Be ready to be a maized!

Edited by The Redwoods

... but more importantly, keeping an open mind

Salubrious, are you the same guy who claimed to see 2 Sasquatch in Colorado? If you know how much they weigh, how did you weigh them?

Colorado Sasquatches (s)= 2 porcupines and a drunk witness? Ain't no Squatch in Colo, ain't no 10' tall white squatch in Utah, either.

By all accounts, the species died out by 1987

Yes, we should all keep an open mind. On this point we can all agree.

I post the irrevocable truth here! Be ready to be a maized!

There's a lot of corn in this thread, I'll grant you that.

• Upvote 1

proof has been sent to 5 members. When they determine the time is right, they will disclose their opinions

4 have come back to me astonished at what I've provided them. 1, a true skeptic, is weighing all options but more importantly, keeping an open mind

Can you let us know which posters you sent PM's to?

Other members, can you step forward to acknowledge you did receive a PM?

I ask, b/c I sent Redwoods a PM to take him up on his offer on his previous post and have not received any response.

As I indicated in the PM, I will be loudest person banging your drum if it is deserved.

Thx.

Now you all have me pizzed off. You wan't proof! We'll then by holy gal' dang, I post the irrevocable truth here! Be ready to be a maized!

Well? Words are cheap. Pony up!

Redwoods, are you the guy who claimed you could lure in a sasquatch with Luck's brand beans with onions, and before that was posting here under another name claiming to be ex-military and was on patrol one night when they shot and killed a BF?

Where is Will, defender of trolls?

So far all smoke, no fire.  Not even a spit of flame.  If any of the 5 members who have evidence would please chime in.  Even one of you, that would be helpful.

I'm kind of weary to PM this guy, he came out swinging, sounded to me there could be something to his story but every reply after makes me question his honesty.

I wonder if he has documentation of the Government medivac of the Bigfoots that were injured in the Mt. St. Helens eruption in 1981.

That would be easy for him to post.

The chosen five must still be in shock. Espeacialy the one skeptic, I hope he's OK

(You can't see me but I'm rolling my eyes )

If you weigh a BF against that baloney, which would weigh more?

• Upvote 1