The Truth

Guest The Redwoods

Guest The Redwoods

I've tried to respond to all PM's, but haven't gotten through all of them yet.  When I figure out how to do this, I wil post pics but how do I do this?  It's time to shock the world and you folks will be the first to view these photos (other then the folks I've PM'd with and sent pics to) 

One of the best set of photos that I have is of the TX/OK/ARK "Hellbillies"   they were very photogenic, well up until the point that they tossed some #2 at the camera lens

There was no MediVac of sasquatch during Mt. St. Helens plus best to my knowledge, no creatures in Area. Go 50 miles west and YES, there were Sasquatch

Whew, I do have to say, it's a rough crowd in here!

Serious question: Do you REALLY WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH?

Edited by The Redwoods

Likewise, I can post them if you like.

Redwoods, I am fully prepared for the truth.  Are YOU ready to be the hero of the BFF?

Whew, I do have to say, it's a rough crowd in here!

But a good crowd!  Great folks here who only expect and want the truth!  Hope you'll take See up on his offer.

t.

SSR Team

How many times have we been down this road, the same road that follows the exact same line every time ?

" I don't know how to upload the pictures " has to be the most common sentence used with things like this.

Move on people, see it for what it is.

I realized that some info was omitted on my first post.

Size of creature? Largest was no more then 6.5' tall, estimated weight 350

SIze of tracks? largest documented was 17", most are around 15"

Population? 185 (I accidently stated 85 in initial post, my apologies) on the coastal Pacific NW. 10-12 in the TX/OK/ARK region. Believed all gone as of 1987. An unidentified disease or virus,  what it was, I wasn't privy too (after my time)

Post 1987 sightings? Given the minute possibility of a remnant creature(s) around, then no - probably a hoax or misidentification

TX/OK/ARK Creature? Much different then Pacific NW specimens. That would be an entirely new post

Language? they have their own simple language and also use facial expression and sign language

P/G Film coverup? No coverup. We believe that Patterson filmed a Sasquatch, we had documented a family group of  7 in the vicinity of Bluff Creek. Patterson himself was probably going to attempt a hoax sometime in his career but basically stumbled upon the real thing.

Sasquatch in Michigan? NOPE Not Ohio either (sorry Buckeyes), not suburban Chicago and not in someones back yard in Kentucky. There were very strong indications of a remnant population in SW Florida but our team was never able to fully verify

What Secret GOVT group was I in cahoots with? Again, no black helicopters, assassinations or conspiracies. Just a dedicated team of wildlife biologist employed by the US Govt. to document this species. During my tenure, Presidents Johson, Nixon, Ford and Carter were briefed. No coverup, just a group of like minded individuals dedicated to studying and protecting the species

So your group was actually assigned by the Gov. to study their presence and activities? How could this have gone on in secrecy and not be a cover up in the eye's of the public?

Also, what methods did you use to confirm their presence in a given area?

Thanks.