The Truth

Guest The Redwoods

What do you think of the reports that have come in since 1987?

Or the members here that claim to have had sightings/experiences since 1987?

And to echo the sentiment of the above poster - why the cover up?

Also, HOW was the cover up executed?  Tactics involved?

Thx!

Ok then The Redwoods, I would love to hear your explanation for my sighting and experiences.     I had a really good view of a male in daylight in 2009.

I realized that some info was omitted on my first post.

Size of creature? Largest was no more then 6.5' tall, estimated weight 350

SIze of tracks? largest documented was 17", most are around 15"

Population? 185 (I accidently stated 85 in initial post, my apologies) on the coastal Pacific NW. 10-12 in the TX/OK/ARK region. Believed all gone as of 1987. An unidentified disease or virus,  what it was, I wasn't privy too (after my time)

Post 1987 sightings? Given the minute possibility of a remnant creature(s) around, then no - probably a hoax or misidentification

TX/OK/ARK Creature? Much different then Pacific NW specimens. That would be an entirely new post

Language? they have their own simple language and also use facial expression and sign language

P/G Film coverup? No coverup. We believe that Patterson filmed a Sasquatch, we had documented a family group of  7 in the vicinity of Bluff Creek. Patterson himself was probably going to attempt a hoax sometime in his career but basically stumbled upon the real thing.

Sasquatch in Michigan? NOPE Not Ohio either (sorry Buckeyes), not suburban Chicago and not in someones back yard in Kentucky. There were very strong indications of a remnant population in SW Florida but our team was never able to fully verify

What Secret GOVT group was I in cahoots with? Again, no black helicopters, assassinations or conspiracies. Just a dedicated team of wildlife biologist employed by the US Govt. to document this species

But...that would mean that thousands of witness reports are wrong or simply fabrications.  We'll have none of that talk here mister!  :)

Guest The Redwoods

I may of bit off more then I could chew here - ouch! There are probably some members here that I could send photos and video clips too, and there are some that I couldn't or shouldn't trust with.

In the meantime, I'll try to answer what I can. The creatures are gone now, the truth should come out

But I do hope that there is at least one creature still "out there"

Your prayers have been answered.........there are a lot more than just "one!"

Edited by Sunflower
  • Upvote 1

In the meantime, I'll try to answer what I can. The creatures are gone now, the truth should come out

But I do hope that there is at least one creature still "out there"

Sorry, but I don't think a biologist would come up with such a non sequitur.

Did you ever try luring them in with Luck's beans?

It only works with the Luck's with onions.

@Redwoods - as extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, now would be a great time to throw us a bone and provide some sort of evidence.

Guest keninsc

BS!

That would mean that the sightings made by my two friends at very close range were wrong, and they weren't.

I realized that some info was omitted on my first post.

Size of creature? Largest was no more then 6.5' tall, estimated weight 350

SIze of tracks? largest documented was 17", most are around 15"

Population? 185 (I accidently stated 85 in initial post, my apologies) on the coastal Pacific NW. 10-12 in the TX/OK/ARK region. Believed all gone as of 1987. An unidentified disease or virus,  what it was, I wasn't privy too (after my time)

Post 1987 sightings? Given the minute possibility of a remnant creature(s) around, then no - probably a hoax or misidentification

TX/OK/ARK Creature? Much different then Pacific NW specimens. That would be an entirely new post

Language? they have their own simple language and also use facial expression and sign language

P/G Film coverup? No coverup. We believe that Patterson filmed a Sasquatch, we had documented a family group of  7 in the vicinity of Bluff Creek. Patterson himself was probably going to attempt a hoax sometime in his career but basically stumbled upon the real thing.

Sasquatch in Michigan? NOPE Not Ohio either (sorry Buckeyes), not suburban Chicago and not in someones back yard in Kentucky. There were very strong indications of a remnant population in SW Florida but our team was never able to fully verify

What Secret GOVT group was I in cahoots with? Again, no black helicopters, assassinations or conspiracies. Just a dedicated team of wildlife biologist employed by the US Govt. to document this species. During my tenure, Presidents Johson, Nixon, Ford and Carter were briefed. No coverup, just a group of like minded individuals dedicated to studying and protecting the species

As fascinating as your new details are...nobody asked about most of this. In an effort to keep the topic on point in regards to your original posting, here are the questions posed by members here you have yet to address (just in case you missed them):

Why did you decide to break this news on a bigfoot forum and not with the mainstream media?

Can you show us any evidence that supports these claims?

Why was the information about their existence never made public? Did they ever give you a reason?

Couldn't there possibly be small pockets of survivors scattered in various wilderness area?

What do you think of the reports that have come in since 1987? Or the members here that claim to have had sightings/experiences since 1987?

HOW was the cover up executed? Tactics involved?

What classification of sub-species was given to them?

If the PGF was real, and this "team" you belonged to existed and presumably was tasked with keeping the whole thing suppressed, why didn't they shut Patterson and Gimlin down from day 1?

Does being "civil" mean you won't answer any hard questioning of your claims/story?

I would love to hear your explanation for my sighting and experiences.

Were you able to keep any physical evidence? Blood sample, bones, hair, etc.

Did this project have a name?

Did you ever try luring them in with Luck's beans?

Edited by Ike

Guest zenmonkey

Sorry, but I don't think a biologist would come up with such a non sequitur.

::::opens up collage text books, scratches head:::: Sorry those numbers don't add up I realize this might be a "game" to him but when are the mods gonna step in?

Curiosity prompts me to ask:      What concerns do you have with revealing photos/vids to those whom you deem as .... " ...some that I shouldn't or couldn't trust with...."  ?

@Redwoods

What tactics and equipment did you and your group use to determine if a group of Sasquatches where in an area or not? I would like to know so that I may try it out here in Western Oregon.

Feel free to send me a PM if you prefer. Thanks