The Truth

Guest The Redwoods

We'll be expecting you to say that as well to the folks who constantly tell us they habituate and have bf coming into their yards. 

t.

I've tried. Doesn't work there either.

Guest LarryP

I'm an ex - Govt. employee (please, no suburban, black helicopter quips) that was part of a team in the 60's and 70's that studied Sasquatch. It's time to dispel some myths

- Does Sasquatch exist? Yes, it did exist until we believe 1987.

- Did it die out? We believe so

- Where was Sasquatch located? Northern California, Oregon, Washington, most Southern tip of Alaska. British Columbia, never more then 120 miles from the Pacific coast, with a very small population of a very like sub-species on the Tex, OK and Ark border

- What was the population? We believe never more then 85

- Was Sasquatch an ape? No, a sub-species of man

- Was the Patterson/Gimlin film real? Yes

If this can be kept civil, then I would be happy to have a discussion

Thank You

Say hey to everybody over on the JREF, The Redwoods.

(Anyone who bought this needs to go into their bathroom and lean on the sink and take a very long look in the mirror.)

Guest The Redwoods

Hmm, why is it that skeptics are always ready to at least have the conversation yet the "believers" can get very hateful?

Could it be that the skeptics believe and the believers don't?

Wow, for a site dedicated to Sasquatch, the reasonable ones who want to learn more are the skeptics in the bunch. The so called "believers" don't want proof. FOr some reason, believers have been sending me threat PM's, the skeptics want to have a discussion

Edited by The Redwoods

Hmm, why is it that skeptics are always ready to at least have the conversation yet the "believers" can get very hateful?

Wow, for a site dedicated to Sasquatch, the reasonable ones who want to learn more are the skeptics in the bunch. The so called "believers" don't want proof. FOr some reason, believers have been sending me threat PM's, the skeptics want to have a discussion

Could be because "Such and such" believer has seen a bigfoot in one of the places you said they did not exist and after they supposedly died out, where as these "Open minded" skeptics you mention have never seen or experienced a bigfoot at all?

• Upvote 3

If you've been receiving threatening messages, I want to see them.

The skeptics don't believe you. They just want you to present proof of your claims, just as the proponents do. However, the presentation of any evidence you might have is just a starting point. Skeptics and proponents alike will evaluate that evidence and address it accordingly.

Claims without evidence are simply that. Proponents don't buy claims at face value, and the skeptical rarely buy them at all. If you thought that you could come to the forum, make the claims you've made, and have everyone believe you out of the gate, you have a lot to learn.

To offer claims without the evidence to substantiate them will not help your credibility among our members, regardless of the which side of the fence they're on.

Personally, if you have such evidence, I'd like to see it. Everyone would.

If the claim is true, and it was a simple mundane Federal Biology study?

http://www.foia.gov/how-to.html

Step 1: Fill out a FOIA request, which should be easy as you have the pertinent info to fill out a detailed request.

Step 2: Allow See or other BFF cadre to examine your photos and videos to authenticate the veracity of your claim, under a agreement of confidentiality. With the caveat that See or elected cadre can post their opinions of your evidence.

Step 3: Post up evidence from the FOIA request on the BFF that supports your claim. 

I think it should be very simple and straight forward, and I look forward to seeing a positive outcome of your claim!

Just post what you have here. We'll all save it on our computers, it will spread worldwide, and the truth will be out there forever.

These certainly are incredible claims.

Really, it's almost too good to be true.

Outside of the claims made, no evidence has been offered to substantiate it.

Like many other claims made in the past, this one will probably soon fall away into obscurity.

Let our members decide... show us your evidence!

Rick, I know your bored stiff, but I do thank you for your effort at bringing BF to the public. It will serve as an inoculation should anyone come up with a real dead one. You did your job.Now go away.