The Truth

Guest The Redwoods

@ The Redwoods: How old are you?

Would I be correct in assuming that you have absolutely no proof of your claim, other than your claim itself?

Hello All,

Most of you know I've left the Forum and this cameo will be the only one.

The Redwoods, sir/ma'am. I hope you realize that if what you say IS the truth then you have at this moment put every conference, researcher, author, Forum, and vendor- not to mention several TV shows with their crews, advertisers, and revenue- out of business. Also the reputation of a certain Professor in Idaho's career is now on the line along with at least two museums and their curators.

I'm sure there's more to fall as a result of this information and I fervently hope for your sake that you are fully prepared for the task that you have ahead of producing proof of all that you claim as the ripples are already more than likely going to reach far and wide. I'm having some difficulty understanding why you are not at the keyboard and remaing there for days to come to field and verify your statements to this community.

And I wish the BFF good luck with this one.

Edited by hiflier
  • Upvote 2

Guest keninsc

Thing is you have no idea who this person is or if this isn't one of our own playing a game, or an outsider simply playing a game. I think if you check some of the other sites you may find this person in another guise doing the same thing.

:biggrin:

Is it April Fool's day again already????

Are you starting to sweat yet?  ;-)

t.

Edited by Terry

I may of bit off more then I could chew here - ouch! There are probably some members here that I could send photos and video clips too, and there are some that I couldn't or shouldn't trust with.

In the meantime, I'll try to answer what I can. The creatures are gone now, the truth should come out

But I do hope that there is at least one creature still "out there"

Looking forward to it and welcome.  I hope you don't get tired of the scrutiny before you're finished.  That being said, there are a couple of investigators who I trust and respect who are convinced that there is such a creature still.  On the other hand, the hoaxers and romantics are gonna give you a hard time.  Part and parcel though.  We give them a hard time too!  ;-)

t.

I'm an ex - Govt. employee (please, no suburban, black helicopter quips) that was part of a team in the 60's and 70's that studied Sasquatch. It's time to dispel some myths

- Does Sasquatch exist? Yes, it did exist until we believe 1987.

- Did it die out? We believe so

- Where was Sasquatch located? Northern California, Oregon, Washington, most Southern tip of Alaska. British Columbia, never more then 120 miles from the Pacific coast, with a very small population of a very like sub-species on the Tex, OK and Ark border

- What was the population? We believe never more then 85

- Was Sasquatch an ape? No, a sub-species of man

- Was the Patterson/Gimlin film real? Yes

If this can be kept civil, then I would be happy to have a discussion

Thank You

They died out, huh? There are so many things wrong with this post.

Well I saw a footprint last summer... and it was in Idaho, which is not on your list. And there have been lots of modern experiences and sightings.

Bigfoot is extinct, the PGF is real, and what about the Marx footage? Are you saying all the sightings in the other 42 states are made up or mis ID's? That sure is a lot of lying and mistaken witness testimony.  Do you really think Bobo, Cliff and Matt would do shows in Virginia, Rhode Island, Florida, Michigan and Minnesota if the beast didn't live there? What kind of black magic are you preaching over here?

The Redwoods, thanks for posting, and welcome to the forums. You may have bit off too much. Looking at some of the posts from the past would have shown you how information like this is handled here.

Instead of cherry picking members to forward films or photos to, why not post them for everyone to see, and weigh merit on. Generally that type of evidence doesn't hold much weight anyway, with all the technical advances since the 60's.

We also need more info, on your dedicated group of biologists. Will another of your group step forward to help verify? Also why hasn't anyone else heard of this group? I still find it hard to fathom that every possible habitat has been eradicated of BF, and verified as so.

Edited by mesabe

I may of bit off more then I could chew here - ouch! There are probably some members here that I could send photos and video clips too, and there are some that I couldn't or shouldn't trust with.

In the meantime, I'll try to answer what I can. The creatures are gone now, the truth should come out

But I do hope that there is at least one creature still "out there"

You are asking for an old fashion NSA BLACK OPS special treatment.  I hope this info isn't CLASSIFIED. 

Size of creature? Largest was no more then 6.5' tall, estimated weight 350

Population? 185 (I accidently stated 85 in initial post, my apologies) on the coastal Pacific NW. 10-12 in the TX/OK/ARK region. Believed all gone as of 1987. An unidentified disease or virus,  what it was, I wasn't privy too (after my time)

Post 1987 sightings? Given the minute possibility of a remnant creature(s) around, then no - probably a hoax or misidentification

TX/OK/ARK Creature? Much different then Pacific NW specimens. That would be an entirely new post

Language? they have their own simple language and also use facial expression and sign language

P/G Film coverup? No coverup. We believe that Patterson filmed a Sasquatch, we had documented a family group of  7 in the vicinity of Bluff Creek. Patterson himself was probably going to attempt a hoax sometime in his career but basically stumbled upon the real thing.

Sasquatch in Michigan? NOPE Not Ohio either (sorry Buckeyes), not suburban Chicago and not in someones back yard in Kentucky. There were very strong indications of a remnant population in SW Florida but our team was never able to fully verify

What Secret GOVT group was I in cahoots with? Again, no black helicopters, assassinations or conspiracies. Just a dedicated team of wildlife biologist employed by the US Govt. to document this species. During my tenure, Presidents Johson, Nixon, Ford and Carter were briefed. No coverup, just a group of like minded individuals dedicated to studying and protecting the species

I'm having a lot of trouble taking this seriously. Not the least of which is that I saw not one but two, in Colorado and later than 1987... and no chance of being a hoax or mis-id, on account of how close I was. Also, one of them was close to 10 feet in height...

Bigfoot is extinct, the PGF is real, and what about the Marx footage? Are you saying all the sightings in the other 42 states are made up or mis ID's? That sure is a lot of lying and mistaken witness testimony.  Do you really think Bobo, Cliff and Matt would do shows in Virginia, Rhode Island, Florida, Michigan and Minnesota if the beast didn't live there? What kind of black magic are you preaching over here?

-This from a skeptic, mind you- apparently I am not the only one having trouble swallowing this.

@ Redwoods,

I'm curious how your elite team was able to gather such difinitive/detailed evidence when all others have failed?