Eye Glow Seen In New Jersey By Law Enforcement Officer

Insanity42 -   " Eyeshine and bioluminescence are entirely different. Bioluminescence in general was never being questioned, but bioluminescence within the eyes was and is extremely unlikely."  .........................

...............I propose that you consider that other knowledgeable folks are doing the exact same thing....expressing their observations....conveying their knowledge....their experiences...which include something that myself and, apparently you,...have yet to witness...or know about. Whether they refer to "eyeshine" or "eyeglow",...doesn't matter.

overall...perhaps the creatures are capable of both. Because we've not seen it,... doesn't automatically nullify the validity of their "knowledge". We each evaluate other folks statements - accounts...based on our knowledge.....we have to....in order to filter out mis-information,...misunderstood information, etc. and it's a learned process we develop as we acquire our knowledge....skepticism is not a bad thing. .........................

Yes, we are dependent on the others who have seen 'flash light eyes' emanating from bigfoot. Those who have seen a beam of light coming from the eyes back up the 'flash light eye theory'. If enough credible witnesses state they have seen this characteristic, then this observation evidence begins to point towards a fact. One large weakness is we don't know those who post on the forum. How do we check out their credentials?  How many reports do we have so far from those who have seen 'flash light eyes'? 

Now, what about BF suits with glowing red eyes? Read the add below:

Out of the Corn Fields this twisted Squash plans to move to a town near you. This Movie Quality costume features Glowing Red Eyes, Huge Over-sized Mask, ...

1. SASQUATCH / BIGFOOT Deluxe Halloween CostumeeeeView shared post

Then we have mistaken observations. Those who saw BF on a half moon lit night or when BF stared into a camp fire may have seen eye reflection.

The strange part about this is BF appears to be the only animal with this ability to produce light within the eye. This tells me something fishy is going on since other animals that evolved naturally should have this trait also.  Traits usually appear through out the animal kingdom and not suddenly in one advanced species. Just more to chew on.............. 

Edited by georgerm
  • Upvote 1

BFF Patron

I think the only thing fishy going on is that there is no one=sized fits all account of eyeglow, eyeshine or BF for that matter.  Biology and mutations within are a dime a dozen.   BF bodies never found and skeletons are only hypothesized.

I didn't believe the accounts of glowing or productive light myself until I experienced it.   But I certainly had heard of several others covertly state behind the cover of anonymity within BFRO what the reports stated.  And these accounts come from multiple observers and observations.   

• Upvote 1

Well once the hoax possibilities are eliminated, then we are left with observations and report of eye glow. The more reports, the more likely this trait is factual and weird. Everything about BF is weird.

What incident of eye glow did you experience?

Georgerm  -  I suggest that it is not that unusual for a "creature" to possess a seemingly singular physiological trait - something entirely different ....so rare, that only itself  or perhaps one or two other species possess the same trait.

One creature that immediately comes to mind is the male Platypus...with it's poisonous spurs. If I'm not mistaken,...it's the only mammal having such a singular trait....and I'm sure you're aware that the Platypus (along with the Echidna) are egg-laying mammals.....the only two mammals that do so.

I also think of the creatures that exist and thrive in the immediate vicinity of deep sea bottom- hydrothermal vents in total darkness, subjected to extreme pressure (which prevents geo-thermally heated water from boiling)..with temperatures exceeding 212 degrees F (even by much as 4-5 hundred degrees)....shrimp swimming around and through that confluence of seemingly un-inhabitable, super heated water and other noxious/toxic compounds like hydrogen sulfide....tube worms, crabs and shrimp living in an extreme environment that would kill the vast majority of other animal life. (These were discovered in mid-late 70's, I believe.)  How can they do this? ?  I'm un-aware if the mystery of "how"..... has been discovered and explained...but I wouldn't be surprised if it has....I'm fairly certain that "specimens" have been taken for such evaluation.

Thankfully,....apparently these creatures don't care if we observe them...so we have up-close, HD video of them existing ...they don't elude us.

I'm fairly certain that there would be incredulous reaction from many learned folks....if told of creatures thriving in such conditions....without the detailed videos to back it up.

{ If this was a "Animals That Can't Possibly Be  Living Because...." - Forum...there would be arguments about the validity of the videos....claims of hoaxing....statements of..."Can't be because I haven't seen it with my own eyes..." }  

I can't bring myself to agree that just because other animals of the animal kingdom evolved naturally (do we know what that is?).....doesn't mean they SHOULD have similar traits....I agree there are a lot of general AND specific traits to be found throughout....but it's all those "adaptations" that makes the animal kingdom (us and BF included) so fascinating....anything but predictable....like humans,....wearing BF suits with glowing red eyes....{isn't this where "It's Nature's way for the weak or injured

to be removed...fits in ?}   

Georgerm  -  I suggest that it is not that unusual for a "creature" to possess a seemingly singular physiological trait - something entirely different ....so rare, that only itself  or perhaps one or two other species possess the same trait.

One creature that immediately comes to mind is the male Platypus...with it's poisonous spurs. If I'm not mistaken,...it's the only mammal having such a singular trait....and I'm sure you're aware that the Platypus (along with the Echidna) are egg-laying mammals.....the only two mammals that do so.

You make some good points and sounds logical and possible. It's still weird to have red glowing eyes..............talk about spooky. BF sounds like a monster from hell with glowing red eyes. 

However, I know BF is a good animal and deserves respect from humans. The red eye thing has to do with night vision since BF seems to prefer the night like many forest animals.

We know so little about them....and with the possibility of different types, I can't help but anticipate individual traits among them as well. I'll repeat the usual statement....that we need a specimen to study....in depth.  Wouldn't it be phenomenal to be able to study a living specimen?  Right now.....a deceased one would be phenomenal....preferably one

deceased because of natural causes...

Some of the  sound recordings  of their  vocalizations.....sound like a monster from hell....definitely spooky.

However, I know BF is a good animal...

georgerm, please elaborate if you could. I'm very curious to learn how you know this. 

Hello Bonehead and what I know about BF is from reports that I've been reading for a decade, from eye witnesses, and most of all the forum. They seem to be family animals and take care of their young. They spy on humans and leave signs around their home but never seem to do lots of harm.

At face value a hairy hominid over 8' tall, with red glowing eyes and muscles galore seems like an animal from hell. But I'm guilty of judging books by the covers and BF seems to do little harm when considering the abuse it gets from humans. If I was a BF, humans would pay dearly for shooting at me.

We know so little about them....and with the possibility of different types, I can't help but anticipate individual traits among them as well. I'll repeat the usual statement....that we need a specimen to study....in depth.  Wouldn't it be phenomenal to be able to study a living specimen?  Right now.....a deceased one would be phenomenal....preferably one

deceased because of natural causes...

Some of the  sound recordings  of their  vocalizations.....sound like a monster from hell....definitely spooky.

It's possible people are living with them as we speak, but they will never divulge this fact due to loyalty to them.

BFs are not stupid, and if they could trust humans, they would eventually allow interaction and live in biologist. Until land managers work around BF habitats by limiting road building and clear cuts, BF will remain ticked off with us.  If the BLM and Forest Service tries to keep them safe and happy, it will be some time before we get to hang out with them.

This is my goal. No pictures.................just a good hang out with them for a week or two. Someone may eventually be their spokesman, but BF needs to come out of the woods with its trusted human. We need groups of four living in the woods all summer out of back packs that are skookum enough to make contact with BF. Not weekend call blasters, but real nature freaks, that can handle 180 days of living in the deep woods.

We can be the base camp here in Coos Bay, Oregon, for the group of 4. We will take them to a prime BF area to live for long periods for at least a month at a time. We will pick them up, for three days of R and R, then back to the woods.

Edited by georgerm

Hello Bonehead and what I know about BF is from reports that I've been reading for a decade, from eye witnesses, and most of all the forum. They seem to be family animals and take care of their young. They spy on humans and leave signs around their home but never seem to do lots of harm.

At face value a hairy hominid over 8' tall, with red glowing eyes and muscles galore seems like an animal from hell. But I'm guilty of judging books by the covers and BF seems to do little harm when considering the abuse it gets from humans. If I was a BF, humans would pay dearly for shooting at me.

Fair enough. Thank you for replying!  :good:

I also think of the creatures that exist and thrive in the immediate vicinity of deep sea bottom- hydrothermal vents in total darkness, subjected to extreme pressure (which prevents geo-thermally heated water from boiling)..with temperatures exceeding 212 degrees F (even by much as 4-5 hundred degrees)....shrimp swimming around and through that confluence of seemingly un-inhabitable, super heated water and other noxious/toxic compounds like hydrogen sulfide....tube worms, crabs and shrimp living in an extreme environment that would kill the vast majority of other animal life. (These were discovered in mid-late 70's, I believe.)  How can they do this? ?  I'm un-aware if the mystery of "how"..... has been discovered and explained...but I wouldn't be surprised if it has....I'm fairly certain that "specimens" have been taken for such evaluation.

Completely different.  On one hand you are taling about a unique family of animlas (monotremes) separated from the rest of the world to evolve in a unique manner.  (Australia and New Zealand have quite a few unique species.)  And talking about characteristics of animals that live in extreme environments.  Then on the other hand you are saying that its understandable for BF to have such an astounding quality that no other animal has.  BF doesn't live in an extreme environment.  Heck, look at all the people who have them in their back yard.  Many other animals live in the same environment have not developed this trait.  Nor are they some unique branch of taxonomy.  In fact, there are many people here on the BFF that think they are human, or very near human - yet no other primate has these characteristics. 

It's possible people are living with them as we speak, but they will never divulge this fact due to loyalty to them.

BFs are not stupid, and if they could trust humans, they would eventually allow interaction and live in biologist. Until land managers work around BF habitats by limiting road building and clear cuts, BF will remain ticked off with us. If the BLM and Forest Service tries to keep them safe and happy, it will be some time before we get to hang out with them.

This is my goal. No pictures.................just a good hang out with them for a week or two. Someone may eventually be their spokesman, but BF needs to come out of the woods with its trusted human. We need groups of four living in the woods all summer out of back packs that are skookum enough to make contact with BF. Not weekend call blasters, but real nature freaks, that can handle 180 days of living in the deep woods.

We can be the base camp here in Coos Bay, Oregon, for the group of 4. We will take them to a prime BF area to live for long periods for at least a month at a time. We will pick them up, for three days of R and R, then back to the woods.

i dont get why you need people to let you and your friends take them to prime BF spots? why dont you just go and have the experience yourselves

Nod4Eight -           The references to the monotremes, particularly the Platypus,....and the creatures discussed in the "extreme" environment.....were spontaneous examples....relative to a discussion regarding singular physical trait (s) not found in any other known animals ...traits like the poisonous spurs, the ability to thrive in extreme temps,etc.......this during a response to a comment suggesting that if the seemingly singular trait of eye glow..... developed during natural evolution for BF,....other animals should be expected to possess this trait, as well...because of their natural evolution. 

I was suggesting that BECAUSE of so many unique physical traits found throughout the animal kingdom....;    something unique like "eye glow"....being SO unique...no other animal possesses it....is NOT reason to expect it to be impossible.   I don't think I was stating that it was understandable that BF has the unique trait of eye glow.......simply that it shouldn't be viewed as being impossible....because other animals don't have it.