Primate Arm Found

Guest lightheart

Plussed, but it should really read 'enthusiasts'.

Researchers are indeed familiar with the fauna.

Cotter, what a kind, generous thing to say.

What a great perspective you have. 

Thanks for that. 

Admin

Seems Like this mystery has been Solved, although it was a Non Human Arm(Leg).

Not being taken seriously is about the last thing Prof. Disotell needs to worry about...

He's had a mohawk, likes punk rock, has tattoos. This is something that Bigfoot enthusiasts get hung up on, and very few others. Certainly not NYU. Seriously, Bigfootery, look at yourself. Google "Todd Disotell mohawk"...

https://www.google.ca/?gws_rd=ssl#q=todd+disotell+mohawk

The only people complaining are Bigfoot enthusiasts. Everyone else does not care. This is bizarre for a community that is supposed to encourage open-mindedness.

kitakaze,

"Seriously Bigfootery, look at yourself."

Your link has bigfootlunchclub & bigfootevidence, two of the ten shown are bigfoot sites, do the other eight count as the "everyone else does not care" community ??? But what did you expect if you search T.D. Mohawk ? Google T.D. bigfoot...little different eh !

Pat...

• Upvote 1

The only people complaining are Bigfoot enthusiasts. Everyone else does not care. This is bizarre for a community that is supposed to encourage open-mindedness.

Whatever, *rolls eyes*.

If you don't think that looking like a circus freak affects first impressions, well.....I am simply astounded.

Maybe if stated this way - if Bob Gimlin had a mohawk and a pile of Hepatitis (sp?) roulette (sp?) stains on his body, folks would be all over him and his credibility.

And I didn't see anyone complaining, but rather making an astute inquiry on why a grown man still needs to garner such attention.

In the end, you are correct, it doesn't amount to a hill of beans.....but in the meantime, well...again...whatever.

an alligator..... no wonder brown was silent here about this.

another fine example of when BFery should've kept cool  and  tested the sample first to confirm or debunk before saying anything.

but nooo, just  jump  right into   "possible non human primate".......nice .

of course,  it could be one of those elusive lizard men we hear of.  ;)

kitakaze,

"Seriously Bigfootery, look at yourself."

Your link has bigfootlunchclub & bigfootevidence, two of the ten shown are bigfoot sites, do the other eight count as the "everyone else does not care" community ??? But what did you expect if you search T.D. Mohawk ? Google T.D. bigfoot...little different eh !

Pat...

Yes, a little different. Googling "Todd Disotell Bigfoot" shows no one complaining about his hairstyle...

https://www.google.ca/?gws_rd=ssl#q=todd+disotell+bigfoot

^^ I agree. It's obvious in the picture shown.

Unless I guess you have a sasquatch filter on your glasses.

And Fahrenbach found "sasquatch " hair in the poop barn and the Coy Place.

I'm sure Dr. Disotell is a bright man.  Maybe he doesn't care about what his fashion choices say about him on initial impression.  I saw enought past/proto-punk bands play in the late 70's and early 80's to recognize his colors, and it doesn't give me pause in the least. So, it is fine and dandy by me. But....big but...if you want to broadcast a message of, "Don't take anything I say seriously", you could not  pick a better look to convey that. Fact of life, and that will be true for a long time to come. He or anyone else can rail against that fact all they want. Won't change a thing.   

• Upvote 3