Bigfoot Beheads People?

If I had to hunt for our dinner we would all starve to death.

I just cannot kill anything. I apologize to flies when I kill them.

Now I do not apologize to mosquitoes..Those suckers deserve to die..

Yes, A report was filed by the policemen. I think it was written up in our local paper IIRC. I think that is how I discovered it had occurred.

I believe the BF research group out of Kentucky handled the sighting report.

I was thinking wolves or coyotes, but I've not heard any howls, so it could have been anything happening that kept the deer away for a while, but now they are back, and it is a pleasure to see them crossing the street and grazing on the golf-course again. They were missing for a couple or more months I think.

I would love to read the report. Are you able to provide any information that could help me find it? For example the name of the lake, the area it happened, the name of your local paper, the names of anyone involved, the name of the research group, anything at all...?

Many thanks.

Because he decided that a sternly worded letter of protest would be useless. 

Dear Wolf Alpha Female,

We have determined thate there are too many of you, therefore, keep your legs crossed you floozy,

Best regards,

The Deer.

Edited by Flashman2.0

Paraphrased Summary:  According to a report from police files a man and woman parked on some secluded back country road for some illicit sexual liaison when they were attacked by a Bigfoot creature. The beast charged at the car breaking out the passenger door window grabbing the man and fatally injuring him. The woman escapes making her way home where family members contacted authorities and rushed to the hospital where she succumbs one month later. The death was ruled, unknown homicide. Read the report in its entirety at GCBRO

Date: 1946

Place: Jefferson County, Oklahoma

GCBRO  http://gcbro.com/OKjef001.htm

Dear Wolf Alpha Female,

We have determined thate there are too many of you, therefore, keep your legs crossed you floozy,

Best regards,

The Deer.

Or maybe the deer try to imitate a successful marketing line:  "Eat moar cows!"

I would love to read the report. Are you able to provide any information that could help me find it? For example the name of the lake, the area it happened, the name of your local paper, the names of anyone involved, the name of the research group, anything at all...?

Many thanks.

Parkie, I believe the report she mentioned to is in the Kentucky Bigfoot.com database under Kentucky in the Spencer Co. section. It was reported that it happened while fishing a cove on Taylorsville Lake. 

Edited by Ky Woodsman

Thanks KY Woodsman for the details, I have read the report.

Unfortunately the report is not as dramatic as SweetSusiq's description that "2 policemen fishing in a nearby lake actually reported seeing a BF while they were fishing. Apparently the BF was watching them fish while the frightened policemen watched the Bigfoot."

According to Kentuckybigfoot.com,  the report was made by a single policeman who went fishing with a friend. Neither of them saw a bigfoot, nor watched the bigfoot watching them. They heard some loud sounds whilst fishing, and after receiving a loud screaming yell in response to the policeman's own yell, they decided to quickly leave.

Nothing personal, but I like to verify dramatic-sounding statements if possible, as well as reading reports.

Here's the link to the reports, then under Spencer County as per KY Woodsman's post above:

http://www.kentuckybigfoot.com/reports.htm

Edited by the parkie
  • Upvote 1

Thanks KY Woodsman for the details, I have read the report.

Unfortunately the report is not as dramatic as SweetSusiq's description that "2 policemen fishing in a nearby lake actually reported seeing a BF while they were fishing. Apparently the BF was watching them fish while the frightened policemen watched the Bigfoot."

According to Kentuckybigfoot.com,  the report was made by a single policeman who went fishing with a friend. Neither of them saw a bigfoot, nor watched the bigfoot watching them. They heard some loud sounds whilst fishing, and after receiving a loud screaming yell in response to the policeman's own yell, they decided to quickly leave.

Nothing personal, but I like to verify dramatic-sounding statements if possible, as well as reading reports.

Here's the link to the reports, then under Spencer County as per KY Woodsman's post above:

http://www.kentuckybigfoot.com/reports.htm

Parkie, Yikes, I repeated exactly what I was told and  what I read about happening. I believe that the event was even in our local paper. 

Best to check what people tell you is true before repeating it. That's how false rumours are spread. 

Ever heard of 'chinese whispers'? 

Edited by the parkie

the parkie,     

Too true;  well said, and thanks for the advice since I have been repeating this story faithfully for a couple or more years now and believing every word of it:(

Yes, A report was filed by the policemen. I think it was written up in our local paper IIRC. I think that is how I discovered it had occurred.

I believe the BF research group out of Kentucky handled the sighting report.

I was thinking wolves or coyotes, but I've not heard any howls, so it could have been anything happening that kept the deer away for a while, but now they are back, and it is a pleasure to see them crossing the street and grazing on the golf-course again. They were missing for a couple or more months I think.

Aren't you in Texas?  Yall have wolves down there again?

I do have family in Texas, but sadly hubby and I now live alone in a different state since our boys grew up and actually left home to live their own lives:(

We have had a possible noise event that could have been a Sasquatch, but not really a sighting in our area that I know of.

I did hear about a sighting several miles away from us, but all I can remember (?) is that someone thinks they saw a BF.

We apparently do not have wolves in this area according to my oracle known as hubby...

Any type of news media may obfuscate, or obfuse the actual story / events. Print media is not great for disseminating information.

SusiQ, sounds like you have BF in your area. Whoopiiiii!

Also, do NOT apologize to flys for killing them. They poop over everything. I have a rubber-band gun and salt shooting gun (as I don't use screens in the summer) to git em quickly. Moths are also health-hazards. Mice are nerve-racking and can be dangerous. You are not a monkey livin in the woods :music: . Pests need to stay out for a reason.

Edited by Wag

Wag, I just checked my county and there have been 10 events involving BF either by sound, sighting, or something else.

I am *rethinking* hiking with hubby in our lovely woods. I think being at home is a great and happy place to be since the inside of my house is BF free:) Totally BF free...

Also, That has to be the cutest kid picture that I have seen in a long time in your forum avatar.

Is she yours? If so, well done my friend.

Hubby needs the new computer, so I'll "see" you tomorrow.

Good night my friend.

• masterbarber unpinned this topic