Bigfoot Beheads People?

BFF Patron

Not just your opinion. Mine too. I've never come across a better movie scene than Shaw's USS Indianapolis monologue....and I've seen lots of movies.

I could not help but think of that movie monologue when I ran into the Indianapolis Veterans. In retrospect I should have saluted them but it might have been misunderstood. I was wearing a uniform but not a military one.

Honey, Just let me know when you need it .. :preved:

Could we make it "2" G's, forgot about the cat...needs his tail attached (again)- Blind dog got im... :music:

Uh..''Avatar''..

Not sure why people confuse me with a boy...

l_870a08fb604046f0b6a6f9bf8567d58c.jpg

Edited by Wag

Oh, wait...Dog had the cat's tail in his mouth, but the cat was attached to the other end. Never mind about that second G. Well, I could use a vacation from the dang animals....

Apparently according to Wes, the SQ/Chr guy, on Coast last night, the guy that was shooting at one in Texas Camp story, he had his head ''popped-off''.

So, he was telling more about the Texas Campers story than he did on his show. 2 dead, and that 'guy' who videoed was going to get framed for it, his lawyer stepped in though.

So, BF seems to behead people who shoot at it, under certain circumstances, when they are being extremely territorial.

Edited by Wag

• 2 weeks later...

How and where did you guys/gals locate those new beheading events? Ye Gads, Why would anyone who believes in these creatures ever go out into the woodlands without major firepower in a shoulder holster, or a sidearm, at least a 44 caliber or higher, if not a major assault rifle? 

Many of our researchers do not carry weapons, and I truly wish to know "Why Not"?  Why do you go out alone and unarmed?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Could we make it "2" G's, forgot about the cat...needs his tail attached (again)- Blind dog got im... :music:

Uh..''Avatar''..

Not sure why people confuse me with a boy...

l_870a08fb604046f0b6a6f9bf8567d58c.jpg

You are way too cute to be a little boy:)

Edited by SweetSusiq

How and where did you guys/gals locate those new beheading events? Ye Gads, Why would anyone who believes in these creatures ever go out into the woodlands without major firepower in a shoulder holster, or a sidearm, at least a 44 caliber or higher, if not a major assault rifle? 

Many of our researchers do not carry weapons, and I truly wish to know "Why Not"?  Why do you go out alone and unarmed?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You are way too cute to be a little boy:)

I wonder if the 500 Magnum has the stopping power vs a Bigfoot? Of course an assault rifle with a large clip would do some damage as would a shotgun loaded with slugs. SSQ I saw Wes talking about the beheading on Youtube, I will try to locate it again..

I could not help but think of that movie monologue when I ran into the Indianapolis Veterans. In retrospect I should have saluted them but it might have been misunderstood. I was wearing a uniform but not a military one.

Sorry to keep the thread off topic but I saw a documentary on Jaws where they had survivors of the Indianapolis and both were full of praise for Robert Shaw and they said they wished they could have thank him for his performance in bringing attention to the USS Indianapolis tragedy to millions of people. Before Jaws, the sinking was not widely known by the public. After Jaws, most people were aware of it. One of them said they owe a great deal to Robert Shaw for making his account so real that it hit home to people what they went through.

BFF Patron

Sorry to keep the thread off topic but I saw a documentary on Jaws where they had survivors of the Indianapolis and both were full of praise for Robert Shaw and they said they wished they could have thank him for his performance in bringing attention to the USS Indianapolis tragedy to millions of people. Before Jaws, the sinking was not widely known by the public. After Jaws, most people were aware of it. One of them said they owe a great deal to Robert Shaw for making his account so real that it hit home to people what they went through.

The Indianapolis was an embarrassment to the Navy.     The orders they were proceeding under did not take into account that they could be sunk by a submarine and nothing was established to begin a search until they were long overdue.    I think they were heading back to Pearl Harbor when sunk.   Once the A bomb was delivered,  they should have been proceeding just like any other ship since the reason for their orders was complete.   There was a news blackout during World War II so many people at the time probably did not know about it.    Only the survivors talking would get the word out.    Most likely every ship that sunk had similar experience with the sharks in the Pacific but the fact that no one was looking for the survivors of the Indianapolis for such a long time made it worse because of how long they were in the water.     Jaws made the general public aware of it for the first time.     

Yikes, There are just too many horrible ways to die. Those poor sailors attacked by sharks, not to mention the others watching the attacks hoping they were not next, then people killed by BF, bears, or mountain lions, or plain stupidity while hiking or camping.

However, Being beheaded by a BF would rank right up there at the top of my most horrible way to die list:(

BFF Patron

Given some of the reports of BF disemboweling victims,  and the carry weight of a gun that I think would stop one,   I carry my hand gun more for protection from wild dog or cougar attack and to put myself down should charm not work to protect me from a BF that decides to disembowel me.     That is a painful death that can take quite a while.    Beheading would be very quick. 

SWWA, Beheading is not an easy death. The brain would be screaming for oxygen and the suffering experienced by the victim  is horrible.

Have you ever been badly chocked on food of some sort?

Plus the person would be aware of the fact that their head is not attached to their body.

People who have been guillotined have opened their eyes and tried to talk as their brain died. 

I'd rather be hit by a car than be beheaded if I had a choice:(

BFF Patron

I nearly choked to death on a muffin once.   I had a bad cough and had coughed then inhaled the muffin.   So I know very well  what it is like.      Could not move any air or say anything.    Was with some relatives and they got hysterical and did nothing to help other than run across the road to get help.    I tried to Heimlich myself over a sofa but my lungs were empty because I just coughed right before inhaling the piece of muffin.    Anyway when my vision started to go I tried to get outside so someone there would see me and help.    My vision reduced like a shrinking tunnel  down to a single point of light and that winked out.    I could still hear but could not see.    At that point I passed out and fell onto the tile floor.   Fortunately hitting the floor knocked the muffin loose and I started to be able to move some air.     So I suspect beheading would be similar with added pain with vision going first, then hearing.    It would be quicker than I experienced because loss of blood pressure would cause the brain to crash quicker.  

The same day I nearly died again.    I called my doctor and she had me go to the emergency room.     She wanted to scope me and make sure there were not pieces of muffin in my lung.    So they had me breathing a zylocain inhaler to numb the airway.    I was watching and my blood pressure and heart rate started dropping.    The monitor they had me hooked up went into alert and the nurse came running in and asked me if I was alright.     I said no,  was feeling like I was about to pass out.    She yelled to the doctor to "Get in here stat, and something about loosing me"       It was an allergic / overdose reaction to the xylocain  so they gave me a shot of something to reverse the reaction.     Anyway that is one of the worst days I can think of.  

• masterbarber unpinned this topic