Bigfoot, Fire, Weapons, Tools And Other Oddities

Incorrigible 1 -  I guess I don't understand what part of anything bothers you? Rampant speculation has apparently been going on for a few hundred years these reports have been made. I personally do not wish to make a claim if it's not in fact true would you? If truth were known, I think you would see a ground swell of reports if people could make without the senseless ridicule ... Don't you?

Somehow we've been conditioned to think it is just and proper to silence people on subject topic that run against one's personal set of beliefs. It only took media a few cases to make an example and the message was clear, lesson learned. Lives were disrupted, jobs threatened and reputations irreparably damaged by ridicule simply for reporting what they see or experience and that is not good.    

I'm reluctant to assign so much faith into tales and stories and believe they're all true. Castles in the sand.

That's quite alright my friend, nor should you. That is the reason its there ... strictly for discussion. Good points and thanks for your input.

Don;t think BF use fire to cook with, but I've read when they do a ho-down with lots of BF they build a big ol bonfire.

Clubs? What do they knock trees with? Duh...

Man, now I want an Ishi. Where do you git em? But, are they like, clingy and all that? Do you need a tree in the house? Was he from India? Can I get one with 2 heads?

Edited by Wag

Anytime I read reports of fair skinned light haired blue-eyed bigfoot reports I wonder ... Bigfoot Different Species?

May 19, 2000

Vancouver, Canada

Excited researchers are combing the wilds of British Columbia in response to recent sightings of Bigfoot accompanied by a blond-haired boy!

Jus to throw it out there, but this 'report' is easily found using the Google as well: http://weeklyworldnews.com/mutants/3395/bigfoot-with-bat-boy/

My apologies, I copied the incorrect link (although the Batboy version makes me laugh). What I was trying to include was this issue of the WWN:

http://books.google.com/books?id=MPADAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA31&lpg=PA31&dq=arthur+gosten&source=bl&ots=ryTqPBvT7F&sig=_LTOMQ8IVZ6WiijP6qZWDvMrWOc&hl=en&sa=X&ei=LL1YVKT5HcT9iAKmx4HADg&ved=0CCQQ6AEwAg

Perhaps it's still a legit report, but I don't think the Weekly World News would be my first choice of credible sources.

Guest thermalman

Maybe BF fires are the cause of forest fires caused by arson, formerly attributed to humans? ;)

Edited by thermalman

Bigfoot Speaking with Language

What are the possibilities that you, me (we) know little more about this mysterious creature we call bigfoot, the Native Americans refer as Sasquatch and all variables in-between? When I started this thread, I thought I would offer some of the strangest I've read heretofore about this being. As the thread continues I will more informational details of what I found puzzling and may be you can lend it some thought.

Many of us have heard vocalizations generously provided by researchers at one time or another thanks to modern technology. As technology advances forward sound quality improves and word verbalization and interpretation becomes more discernible and clear. Conveying the same message, the same verbalization or vocalizations during the 1800s existed only in the printed word as all accoutrements that serve us today didn't exist yet ...  

Sierra sounds, what of it? So they can talk, they are hominids with high intelligence. Lots of mammals 'talk' to each other. No biggie really.

The Story paraphrased:

June 1898

Four men spending time friends near High Rock Grove and Naugatuck, Connecticut. They stopped off at place in the woods to chat before walking just talking among one another when they were startled, a man of gigantic proportions popped up from some thickets in front of them. The men claimed it shouted out, "How far is it to the next town?" The men were stunned!

One of them shouted back, three miles, his eyes bulging from astonishment. Their hair standing straight up like porcupine quills and their eyes and ears could not believe it.

The giant fled deeper into the woods and disappeared. They estimated the height of this giant wild man to be 9 feet tall and weighing not less than 500 pounds they said. The next morning with their experience still fresh in memory they returned to the scene and conducted an investigation. They reported finding 18 and a half inch foot tracks ....   

Three years before, a similar encounter was reported on September 1895 in Colebrook, Connecticut. This time a farmer in the stable yard preparing to hitch a horse looks up and over and sees a wild man dressed in tattered rags in the stable yard. The farmer stood "stock still" for a length of time. The "creature" asked him "What place is this?" and the farmer replied, Colebrook. He said the creature then asked, "and there?" pointing turns and leaves.

When friends and family member noticed the farmer absence was longer than usual they went out to the stable yard to fetch him. They found the farmer in some sort of daze, maybe shock, but one family said the farmer was hypnotized. A neighbor says he heard the wild man screams coming from the woods .... End of Story!    

Note: In the last report, the farmer describes the being as Wild man, Creature, not a feral human being. Whatever is was it came as such a surprise to the farmer that it shocked his senses causing him appear to hypnotized or dazed speechless. The fact the being was described as wearing tattered rags is not first time I heard or read similar accounts of Bigfoot, Sasquatch or Wild man wearing some type of clothing apparel either.

Well, NOW you've done it!!!!

Two or three years ago, I mentioned a report about a BF being seen wearing overalls, & I'm still being accused of saying I saw it.