Bigfoot, Fire, Weapons, Tools And Other Oddities

Ok. If you want to be completely honest, here's the "overalls post". I believe that the thread it was on disappeared sometime while you were an admin, but lucky for us, (since we're being honest & everything), I happened to keep a copy of it.

Overalls_zps845e0b15.jpg

I think I can come up with the first cigarette post as well, which didn't mention anything about chain smoking BFs, if you're interested. I still maintain that they "hop freight trains" although I wasn't the first member here to mention it. If memory serves me correctly, it was a member who is a very highly respected researcher. Thanks for giving me all the credit, though.

And the mass exodus of 10 or 12 upstanding members/serious researchers, (which I believe rose to 25 at one point), I can't express how much satisfaction I got from a couple of them leaving! Sorry, but I just can't work up any remorse about it. I've heard a rumor that the forum has gained a LOT of new members because they were looking for information about habituation & paranormal topics, so maybe it didn't cause any major damage. I'm very careful to stay out of the "serious" parts of the forum, so as to not taint them beyond salvaging.

I can speak as frankly as is necessary right here, & if you can't...too bad. We've already been all over the premium membership discussion & nothing has changed.

Sorry about not inviting you & a research team of your choosing to come here, but we're kinda picky about who we allow on our property.

• Upvote 1

Do you think they wear clothes, chain smoke, and hop freight trains? Pilot UFO's?

If so just get a butt and submit it for DNA analysis.

The offer of providing a research team was just that .....an offer.

But they are serious and would probably have rejected it once they saw how nutty the situation was.

You might get some measure of delight at those who left the forum but it wasn't a fair trade IMHO.

I never asked to be included with the research team. I just offered to fund the project. I'm sort of picky about where I spend my time myself and who I associate myself with.

Edited by HRPuffnstuff

Dave NC - The photos were snapped this past July in Southeastern Michigan, but they do lend to the thought of mixed, human and hairy "Patti" type 1 creature. I have read several articulate reports in remarkable detail of witness sightings and while most are of the type 1 nature several fewer describe fair skinned, blue or green eyed creatures with obvious European Caucasoid features.  

Well lets be completely honest.

I wouldn't call it a mass exodus, but 10 or 12 upstanding members/serious researchers did leave because they felt our allowing such nonsense to be posted diminished the subject and forum.

So tell the whole story and not just the one that paints you in a positive light.

About the mass exodus.....I would call it a mass exodus when 25 were either gone or about to leave on May 5 & by July 7 it was up to 40!!!! Thank goodness it's back to 10 or 12 now!

So, who has not been completely honest????

MassExodus_zps8af4d1ef.jpg

• Upvote 2

Gumshoeye. The photo of the tripod structure seemed very odd and I would really like to see how they are joined at the connection. All structures I have seen pictures of like that usually are built around a central tree or held at the connection by forks in the sticks. It seems odd that the pics cut off right below the junction which would tell a lot about how it was made.

Hello Dave NC, A series of three or four photos were snapped in response to hearing two separate branch breaks and those sudden feelings .... They were already on site looking around quietly listening. Separate to the tepee sticks that were joined together or intertwined together there was pretty large nest and two huge fallen trees. The method used to snap those was standing still and quickly turning around while snapping off three or four shots in a left to right sweep.  

I can tip my hat to "Joe Black" for that technique .... it works!

Here is another example of Bigfoot oddities, this time it is said to be wearing a cape type skin. But we can rule out feral man since the report says the foot tracks were about 23 inches in length placing the height to around nine feet?  

The cape description might be someone trying to justify what they are seeing with things they are familiar with.  

Good estimation.  According to this table by Dr. W. Henner Farhenbach a 23" foot would translate into a little over 9 feet tall.

image031.gif

http://www.bfro.net/ref/theories/whf/fahrenbacharticle.htm

Bigfoot Wearing Clothes or Stripping Clothes off Humans

“Regaining his head, or awakening from slumber, the wanderer is more than likely to find himself stripped of all clothing, perhaps bound and trussed with thongs. He is fortunate to escape with his life.†Source: Ghost Voices–Yakima Indian Myths, Legends, Humor, and Hunting Stories, by Donald M. Hines, 1992. Issaquah: Great Eagle Publishing, Inc., pp. 52-53

Note: Native American Indians of the Pacific Northwest possess generations of knowledge of   â€œSte-ye-hah' mah or Stick-shower,†Lest anyone doubt clothes play some center of focus of involvement between Bigfoot and human contact please refer back to recent information regarding the topic. The word wanderer in this instance applied to Native American Indians, however, as you can see the same could be applicable to anyone.     

Stripped of clothes?

Lucky to escape with their life?

Bound and trussed with thongs?

What could that ever mean?

Bigfoot Ventriloquist?

“They are as large as the ordinary Indian; their language is to mimic notes of birds and animals. Nocturnal in habit, they sleep or remain in seclusion during the day and consequently are seen only on very rare occasions.† Source: Ghost Voices–Yakima Indian Myths, Legends, Humor, and Hunting Stories, by Donald M. Hines, 1992. Issaquah: Great Eagle Publishing, Inc., pp. 52-53

Note: Few would argue these beings are not the masters of ventriloquism and from everything that is known, I think it’s safe to say the question is not whether they communicate or form sounds either construed, but the thought of intentional purposeful words with reason or understanding remains a matter of debate. Nevertheless, given a number of examples of reports claiming to have witnessed hearing full sentences such thinking is intriguing.     

Bigfoot Subtle Message of Love or Hate?

“Nocturnal in habit, they sleep or remain in seclusion during the day and consequently are seen only on very rare occasions. Under the cover of darkness, they perform the acts which have fastened upon them the odious appellation ‘stick-shower'.† Source: Ghost Voices–Yakima Indian Myths, Legends, Humor, and Hunting Stories, by Donald M. Hines, 1992. Issaquah: Great Eagle Publishing, Inc., pp. 52-53

Note: Once again, this point is particularly relevant to what many already know today. What I find particularly interesting is the use of the word “odious appellation†of stick shower. Now in my limited knowledge of the English language this tells me the message is not good. In my best attempt to decipher the intended meaning, the hateful calling card, of Bigfoot is demonstrated by stick showers. If stick showers are meant to mean throwing sticks, and sticks are objects, could rocks and stones be interpreted as the same calling card?

Hairy, thanks for your efforts.

Do you think they wear clothes, chain smoke, and hop freight trains? Pilot UFO's?

If so just get a butt and submit it for DNA analysis.

The offer of providing a research team was just that .....an offer.

But they are serious and would probably have rejected it once they saw how nutty the situation was.

You might get some measure of delight at those who left the forum but it wasn't a fair trade IMHO.

I never asked to be included with the research team. I just offered to fund the project. I'm sort of picky about where I spend my time myself and who I associate myself with.

It's time to wash the slate clean.......................grudges are bad for our health...............I should know.

The problem with the forum, is members are not screened and their credentials are not verified. This allows anyone to join so some are truthful, and others play us along with false information and laugh. No one likes to be a fool so some accuse others as liars which is not right either.

Who are you or I to say Sasfooty doesn't see bigfoot often or anything else she (he?) said. She is of sound mind since she writes very well. She is truthful until proven otherwise. This is our legal and forum system. Anyone breaking this code is wrong.

Do stories need to be presumed correct until the member is a proven liar or of unsound mind? How do we prove the member is a liar? We don't. All personal encounters are the truth until proven false. Sure high strangeness is hard to swallow but again who are we to point fingers and say liar? Biblical text have lots of high strangeness happening.   

It's a jungle.

Do bigfoots wear clothes?  I jokingly said a while back, but it's a serious question, how can 7' bigfoots fit in clothes? Are these wild men (humans) in clothes or the hairy type? 

Guest Divergent1

If Bigfoot is as smart as people claim then I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility for them to put an item of clothing on that they might ****** from a camp ground or off a clothes line. Hunters would be much less likely to shoot them if they see an item of clothing, buying the bigfoot more time to walk away, while the said hunter scratches his head in wonderment.

http://cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/bushman/

This autocensor is killing me, substitute "grab" for ******.

Edited by Divergent1

I have never called Sasfooty a liar and will never do so. Believe it or not I actually like and admire Sasfooty. My offer to send a research team to her location was a genuine offer as it seemed as if she had more encounters than anyone else was having.

While I do not believe BF wears clothing, smokes cigarettes, or hops onto freight trains, she and others are perfectly fine to believe such.

But it does diminish the seriousness of the subject for many here who have devoted their time over the years in research of BF and consider such claims as demeaning to the subject.

I don't think any stories need to be *presumed* correct by all.

It is up to the individual member to decide what their level of belief is.

I choose to draw the line at high strangeness or extraordinary.

I don't believe BF pilots UFO's, smokes cigarettes, wears clothing or hops freight trains.

I think the leading researchers would agree with me on that.

If BF exists, and I believe it does, then it is an undocumented animal.

It doesn't have fire, smoke cigarettes, wear clothing, or hop freight trains.

If we ever want this subject to be taken seriously then we have to eliminate that which many would consider absurd.

If we do so and then learn more then I'm cool with that.

It is a step by step process and most will just relegate us to the trash pile. But they will do so more expediently with high strangeness.

Edited by HRPuffnstuff