Bigfoot, Fire, Weapons, Tools And Other Oddities

I don't know George, but I find it rather peculiar that stripping of clothes is not only mentioned quite frequently in D. Paulide's Missing 411 books, but it mentioned often Native American legend and there numerous old newspaper clippings citing clothes or animal hides seen worn by the beings. In one article I was reading it mentioned an encounter where the witness observed a tattered hat on the head of this being ... It is quite odd indeed.  

Guest thermalman

Speaking of garbage dumps.post-18306-0-23976800-1415229725_thumb.j

"Did you find what you're looking for Patty"?

Edited by thermalman

There you go Thermalman, he can barely believe somebody threw that in the trash! Good photo!

Sasfooty regarding your post message #59 Let me see if I can help ....

Monroe Talks

Go to Your Talk and click (Upper left corner)

Go To Monroe History Click

Go To Monroe Monster Bigfoot Lurking page 21 for the photos

I knew I wasn't only one Sheri, she had rocking off my chair in laughter when I read her post .... I knew there was something that I liked about her wit .... I have a very vivid imagination and believe me the thought of people flying off the thread was a roar! I hope two continue posting!  

Here is another example of Bigfoot oddities, this time it is said to be wearing a cape type skin. But we can rule out feral man since the report says the foot tracks were about 23 inches in length placing the height to around nine feet?  

Vacherie, Louisiana

Local resident Frederick Kliebert who was “well known in the community†reported encountering a giant in the nearby swamp forest. He was greatly surprised when he saw approaching and passing within 15 steps of him a huge man of around nine feet in height, covered by a long black beard. He wore a kind of cloak of fur of a brownish color which seemed to be attached only by a rope around the neck. The rest of the body was naked and covered with red hair. Mr Kliebert asked him who he was and where he was from three times but the giant gave him no response and then continued his fast walk with a sad serious look towards the west. Tracks 23 inches long were found. Along the River Road, Past and Present on Louisiana’s Historic Byway, 1996.

Thanks Chele!

Yes, I see it, Gumshoeye. At first I thought it was a freshly broken limb, but then I saw the face & realized that there is no broken limb there.

I have seen a BF that was exactly that color, but he was a long distance away & I couldn't see any details of his face. I don't know what it is, but it is definitely interesting.

Guest thermalman

LOL LOL, You have made my day Sasfooty ! So you caused a mass exodus, huh, LOL LOL. I love your wit.

She definitely has wit! :)

I don't know George, but I find it rather peculiar that stripping of clothes is not only mentioned quite frequently in D. Paulide's Missing 411 books, but it mentioned often Native American legend and there numerous old newspaper clippings citing clothes or animal hides seen worn by the beings. In one article I was reading it mentioned an encounter where the witness observed a tattered hat on the head of this being ... It is quite odd indeed.  

In some of the old accounts, like in the 1800's, they are called wild men and in some accounts it seems people tried to justify what they were seeing by describing them as people wearing animal hides when in fact they were observing sasquatches, not men.  Just today someone posted a story saying just that in the thread, "Bigfoot Beheads People," on p.21 post # 403.  http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/49173-bigfoot-beheads-people/page-21   I believe a lot of what is described as gigantic men wearing animal hides, or even the tattered hat you mention, could be people trying to rationalize what they are seeing in familiar terms.

In the Dennis Martin case of the boy that was abducted in the 1960's a ranger said there had been reports of wild men wearing animal skins in the area, interesting.

Edited by jayjeti