Bigfoot And Cemeteries

^^

And I am asking for some reason to think its relevant - that's also what the thread is for.  An individual posted a thread that asked "What is the connecting tie fusing Bigfoot and cemeteries together? Is there one or is it merely a matter of circumstantial coincidence that any being or animal find peaceful and refuge in graveyards or is there something more sinister afoot?"

I am asking if there is any reason to think that this is a causal, rather than casual connection.  To date, all I hear is "Don't ask questions." 

After reading over 3,000 Bigfoot reports of encounters across the country I found over a dozen of those examples are connected cemeteries in some sort or fashion.

For those who wish to continue pondering this possible connection. 

I don't doubt GSE's numbers.  However, even if there were 2 dozen reports of Bigfoot being seen near a cemetary, that is < 1% of all encounters he reviewed (24/3,000 = x/100; 2400/3000 = 0.8%).  Is that statistically significant?  

Besides the small number of encounters near or in a cemetary is there anything reported about what Bigfoot is doing/the time of day/etc. that suggests causation, rather than mere correlation?  

I'm doing my own number crunching and don't track cemetaries as it seems no more significant than if the witness stated they were driving a tan Fiesta.  I can think of one account, in Pennsylvania or West Virginia, where the witness came upon a Bigfoot at dusk in a cemetary.  Not much there to suggest that the Bigfoot was purposefully in the cemetary.  However, in conducting terrain analysis of the encounter (possible because the town and the name of the cemetary were given), the cemetary was on the top of a hill overlooking a large river with a fairly large industrial park and heavily trafficked roadway.  Was Bigfoot in the cemetary for a purpose or was Bigfoot cresting the hiill on his way somewhere, only to find his route blocked (and oh by the way in a cemetary).  

Feel free to carry on the discussion. 

• 1 month later...