The Tree Break..... Explained.

norseman

Yuchi- You hunted said hominid and admitted hunting them for the money/bounty on them. They are there and you know all about them yet they cannot be any on the property that Nawac was researching yeaaaHHHHH. You are not one to talk about not having evidence. Remember the spider web.

• Upvote 1

I come here Yuchi to find the truth. In my opinion there is only two things  the whole truth or a lie, half truth is still to me a lie.

I ask you a straight up question: Have you ever leased/owned/been a part of a lease or owning of property bordering/surrounding an area purported to be an unknown hominid research/pro-kill hunting area besides/other than  your purported lease joining what you claim is NAWAC's research area?

• Upvote 1

David,

I think you are asking about my involvement in the Louisiana Hunt incident and/or the Rogers county, Oklahoma property back in my pro-kill phase and if so, the answer is yes.

BTW, I have not "claimed" NAWAC's "area X" rather, they claimed it is the Branson property which is indeed in the immediate proximity of the ~3400 acre  LeFlore county lease.

Do you have a habit of obtaining/being a part of leases adjoining, or in the case of the above stated property surrounding on 3 sides with the 4 side public land, Bigfoot research areas? It seems to me that two such areas, that we know of, is above what would be considered a coincidence. The above stated property had nearly the same MO that happened to NAWAC. You have an adjoining lease knowing what was being done there and then trash the people of the research/prokill hunting group they know nothing and are a bunch liars. I see a pattern in this but that is just my opinion, others here can make their own decisions of what you are about.

• Upvote 1

First, if you are referring to the Louisiana Hunt, I was invited to that place and had no prior involvement with the property.

The Rogers county property so referenced is a hunting lease I was actively involved in before, during and after my pro-kill phase and am currently a trustee of said property. I also have access to other property in that general area.

The LeFlore county lease involvement was years before I knew anything about TBRC/NAWAC's location and it was only after publication of the Echo Incident came to my immediate attention (When NAWAC proclaimed it was on the Branson property) a couple years ago that I was able to place their Area X location in relation to our lease.  Had they (NAWAC) been more discreet, perhaps their location would still be the mystery.

IMO, you are engaging in a pattern of innuendo and speculation, likely predicated upon second-hand information your are being spoon-fed with the unfortunate consequence, you aren't getting the whole story.

• Upvote 1

I got my information from your posts on another forum. The International Skeptics Forums. You still want everyone to believe it is a big coincidence you end up with leases adjoining to that many bigfoot research sites, keep puffing the smoke.

Guest thermalman

I come here Yuchi to find the truth. In my opinion there is only two things the whole truth or a lie, half truth is still to me a lie.

I ask you a straight up question: Have you ever leased/owned/been a part of a lease or owning of property bordering/surrounding an area purported to be an unknown hominid research/pro-kill hunting area besides/other than your purported lease joining what you claim is NAWAC's research area?

Are you really here for the truth? Your postings throughout the forum seem incitingly, whether it be postings by the general membership or the way the forum is regulated? Back to the topic at hand would be a nice gesture. Edited by thermalman

BFF Patron

Well he is either the BFRO company disinformation line or the real thing, since he is a  fellow tarheel I say the real thing. (until proven otherwise.  Not to say he isn[t tainted by the BFRO company line since I'm a paranoid MFer).  

Thermalman if you have a problem with my posts"throughout" the forum then hit the report button. I give you a quote from a member well known here

"Why don't you and others cough up a meager $20.00 for a Premium Membership?

The forum isn't free. Someone pays for it.

No, as a Premium member/Sesquac, I will post in any thread on the forum that I choose. Whether I think it is worthy or not.

I pay my dime for those rights. "

look under my name.         

I'd like to know the truth about the size of the land plot being used for research by NAWAC. Is it the 10 acre plot in Leflore Co. owned by Branson as disclosed by both Branson and NAWAC after the Echo incident? Of all the claims made this is the one I find most disturbing - after 10 years the folks investigating this small area haven't been able to find physical evidence like hair or scat that proves the existence of what they are claiming. Did they rigorously examine the tree prior to coming here and stating a wood ape brought it down? Surely a large hair covered mammal would leave traces of hair if they are regularly climbing large trees? Does anyone know of an ape that doesn't produce scat? Couldn't they collect skin cells from footprints just like what is done with polar bear tracks? What is going on? Close repeated contact with absolutely no testable physical evidence? 

Yucchi1 - I am glad you're back. I'm not sure when or why having boots on the ground in the area where claims are being made turned into a bad thing. Apparently it's only a problem if you don't agree with the conclusions drawn by folks making claims of close repeated contact without a shred of evidence. Had you come here and agreed with everything being said it's possible you could be sharing a stage with Standing, Bindernagel, and Meldrum (this is for you Norse!). 

• Upvote 1

Bill,

The 10 acre Branson plot is in the (public record) LeFlore county plat map register and is the only parcel listed in M/M Branson's name in that county.  I also searched the adjoining counties and found no other holdings, in their name.  I do not know if they (NAWAC) have/had permission to trespass on the adjoining parcels/plots but I do know they do not, on our 3400 acres. Some of their drone footage appears to be of our lease ground, hmmm.  Also, the closest public access land (Honobia Game Management Area) is ~300 acres (~1/2 mile) south of M/M Branson's plot, to the south, from the K trail road.

Your other comments are very worthy of critical examination as I can assure you, the concerns you've raised are shared by many others.

Guest thermalman

Thermalman if you have a problem with my posts"throughout" the forum then hit the report button. I give you a quote from a member well known here

"Why don't you and others cough up a meager $20.00 for a Premium Membership?

The forum isn't free. Someone pays for it.

No, as a Premium member/Sesquac, I will post in any thread on the forum that I choose. Whether I think it is worthy or not.

I pay my dime for those rights. "

look under my name.

You're half right. You may say most anything in the Premium section.

The above quote was from HRP and it was on the General forum. If it is half right then you can take it up with him as well. I have not received any disciplinary actions for my posts so I am to assume that I have stayed within forum rules for posting. I will not post in this thread to your line of statements and game toward me that have nothing to do with this thread, so I can stay on topic.

• Upvote 1

Moderator Statement:

This thread is temporarily closed for cooling off.

I know that all the participants are aware of the forum rules. But in case there is any question, here they are again:

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/29306-bff-rules-guidelines/