Bigfoot Watching Kids – Benevolent Or Malevolent Acts?

Outside of this forum if people are seen watching or studying children it should immediately draw attention, if not suspicion. Once again, people make judgments based on their memory and experience through the lens of their own subjective eyes. How would you react? If as many people have reported, that Bigfoot have been spotted watching children does it alarm you? Given the vast knowledge and experience you currently have on the topic, I would beseech anyone with questions on the topic or to ask or weigh in with your own opinions.  If you have children put on your parental hat for moment, if you don't have children that's okay too, tell me what you think about this topic.

Watching Children Experiences & Encounters

--10 year girl wanders in the woods encounters a large tawny creature on two feet watching her*MI

--7 ft biped seen standing under a tree with its arm draped under a branch watching kids*MI

--A full grown Bigfoot and juvenile creature about 5’6†tall seen watching at kids and waving at them*MI

--Bigfoot ape type man standing in distance watching kids at play in woods*MI

--Children frightened by large black hairy figure watching them in the woods just ahead of them*MI

--Girl exiting a school bus on rural road sees Bigfoot watching her*MI   

--Kids notice large bipedal figure leaning against fence watching them*MI 

--Kids playing in a field near a road were unaware biped was watching them until alerted*MI

--Tall hairy biped in tree watching kids fled into the woods when male arrived with a gun*MI

--Troopers on call about kids who seen large hairy biped with big teeth, breast watching them*MI

--Troopers on call about large hairy bipedal animal watching kids playing in yard*MI

--Young girls saw large bipedal creature watching them while playing hide and seek*MI

Edited by Gumshoeye

As with your other question, neither.   You forgot the correct, answer: curiosity.    Malevolent vs beneficial are part of the wrong yardstick entirely.

MIB

Just playing the role of advocate to provoke more discussion: I wouldn’t know how many missing children but there are hundreds of thousands reported in the U.S. excluding those abducted by family and known pedophiles, would you also say those people just curious?  Would there be any concern for adults or authorities?

If there were a known wild lion or other predator on the loose found watching your children would it concern you?  

http://www.missingkids.com/home

SSR Team

We'll never know.

I've heard there are 100,000 children missing every year, yet, I cannot find any information on them, its usually about a few dozen, on any given website I look at, not even 1000.

Just saw disturbing movie ''Wolf Creek''. Said: Every year 50,000 Austrailians go missing...

Whoa, 50,000? Where are they all? That would be a national emergency.

Children are watched playing, all animals play, its fun to watch, especially when you can't read and don't have TV.

I think these numbers are false, unless you can show me a website that shows pictures, names, etc.

I would be careful with females and children in specific areas.

Edited by Wag

Just playing the role of advocate to provoke more discussion: I wouldn’t know how many missing children but there are hundreds of thousands reported in the U.S. excluding those abducted by family and known pedophiles, would you also say those people just curious?  Would there be any concern for adults or authorities?

If there were a known wild lion or other predator on the loose found watching your children would it concern you?  

http://www.missingkids.com/home

Please clarify the purpose behind your question.  Are you trying to infer something in that about bigfoot or have you gone off topic on your own thread?

MIB

I remember reading one where a mom saw a hairy one come out of the woods reaching for her young child playing in the yard.

iirc, she screamed and ran out , the creature hauled butt away from there.

while I don't think every missing person met a BF, I also don't think if BF is out there that they're all just curious gentle giants.

I suspect its all about opportunities and weighing risk vs reward whether or not a dark side surfaces or not. YMMV.

but 100, 1000s 100000s of missing or not, all it takes is one to be too many. 

Once again, there is/would be a myriad of motivations possible, spanning the bell curve as it were...while i have no kids myself, i could well imagine the sense of alarm a parent might feel hearing of or witnessing such observation behavior on the part of ANY huge furry creature.

Myself, i enjoy watching kids playing, and do so absent nefarious intent, so i see it as quite plausible that many of these cases are just that. But, of course, there could very easily, ok....probably, be instances of where these observers have more in mind than seeing who swings the highest that day.....scoping for abduction, predation, or any number of other reasons.

I couldnt say which is more disquieting, the thought that they are mere animals, albeit pretty dang bright one, and therefore driven by "the baser instincts" or the idea that they are far closer to us in their essence, thus more subject to variation of personality and the psychoses that come with higher cognitive function. That's not to imply that most aren't well adjusted, but rather that in social primates which function through a combination of innate responses and learned (socialization...)skills/abilities, learned through an extended adolescence, there is considerable potential for dysfunction to arise, which may include eating those noisy little vermin down in the campground....

Hard to know until we actually do....

Please clarify the purpose behind your question.  Are you trying to infer something in that about bigfoot or have you gone off topic on your own thread?

MIB

No not at all MIB, but what I am trying to do is bring about discussion as to why there are so many people are reporting these things watching children and whether or not we (you or I) would feel the same benevolence toward any other predator watching our children.

If there is no concern or little concern having an animal, a known predator watching children while at the same we are suspicious of humans acting like that, isn’t that a bit illogical?  

I remember reading one where a mom saw a hairy one come out of the woods reaching for her young child playing in the yard.

iirc, she screamed and ran out , the creature hauled butt away from there.

while I don't think every missing person met a BF, I also don't think if BF is out there that they're all just curious gentle giants.

I suspect its all about opportunities and weighing risk vs reward whether or not a dark side surfaces or not. YMMV.

but 100, 1000s 100000s of missing or not, all it takes is one to be too many. 

That’s exactly where I am going with this discussion thank you.

and as  a parent, that  would be a situation which would definitely require a suitable application of firepower , if at all possible.

I've heard there are 100,000 children missing every year, yet, I cannot find any information on them, its usually about a few dozen, on any given website I look at, not even 1000.

Just saw disturbing movie ''Wolf Creek''. Said: Every year 50,000 Austrailians go missing...

Whoa, 50,000? Where are they all? That would be a national emergency.

Children are watched playing, all animals play, its fun to watch, especially when you can't read and don't have TV.

I think these numbers are false, unless you can show me a website that shows pictures, names, etc.

I would be careful with females and children in specific areas.

Hello Will, according to Missing Kids, the link is up there someplace there are thousands of kids missing and never found in the U.S. While a small portion is related to parental abductions and another portion to pedophiles there is a larger portion never found or heard of again. To what degree is Bigfoot related, I wouldn’t know if any are related at all.

50,000 Australians gone missing my gosh, that’s a big little city anyplace. That’s a lot of people!

I think, if understand all that I’ve read here on forum in comments and reports there seems to be less concern or more tolerance of Bigfoot displaying what otherwise would be considered unsocial behavior in any city because well, “it’s only Bigfoot,†and less tolerance for people acting up on our street corners and I want to know why?  

Gumshoeeye, 

Is providing laundry lists of supposed encounters really helpful?  If these headlines were ripped from the front page of the National Enquirer (e.g., Susan Sarandon: Bigfoot Was Stalking My Child!!" MI), it should pretty much be dismissed out of hand.

It's not just the quantity of reports, quality is worth evaluating as well.  

• Upvote 2

Say what? BF is either mythological, or does not fall under legal jurisdiction.  BF does what it needs to to get humans out of its smaller and smaller area. So, from a BF's point of view, its being pro-social.

Still I would like to see how many children actually go missing. I heard from Sas-Chronicles that old lady in Kentucky say off the cuff, a few girls gone missing in her neck of the woods, I did find one or 2, but the way she talked it was like 10+ from my impression. But my internet searches did not pan out.

Obviously, you don't listen to Alex Jones. What actually does go on is quite disturbing.

Edited by Wag

and as  a parent, that  would be a situation which would definitely require a suitable application of firepower , if at all possible.

Brother … between you me and the door post, I will do whatever is necessary to protect my kids, my grand babies, the neighbor’s kids or a stranger’s child. No hesitation, no loss of sleep or second guessing period. But the best defense is to keep them out of harm's way, therefore I would also be very concerned and alarmed over an animal predator watching them too. 

Say what? BF is either mythological, or does not fall under legal jurisdiction.  BF does what it needs to to get humans out of its smaller and smaller area. So, from a BF's point of view, its being pro-social.

Still I would like to see how many children actually go missing. I heard from Sas-Chronicles that old lady in Kentucky say off the cuff, a few girls gone missing in her neck of the woods, I did find one or 2, but the way she talked it was like 10+ from my impression. But my internet searches did not pan out.

Obviously, you don't listen to Alex Jones. What actually does go on is quite disturbing.

My apologies Wag, I called you will …. L

Of course the idea of this animal or beast is probably acting out of its own social structure and I understand what you’re saying …. But why do we humans seem to allow for such miscreant behavior from an animal and not for a human?  

Gumshoeeye, 

Is providing laundry lists of supposed encounters really helpful?  If these headlines were ripped from the front page of the National Enquirer (e.g., Susan Sarandon: Bigfoot Was Stalking My Child!!" MI), it should pretty much be dismissed out of hand.

It's not just the quantity of reports, quality is worth evaluating as well.  

I am sorry I do not understand, are you referring to the list that I posted?

Once again, there is/would be a myriad of motivations possible, spanning the bell curve as it were...while i have no kids myself, i could well imagine the sense of alarm a parent might feel hearing of or witnessing such observation behavior on the part of ANY huge furry creature.

Myself, i enjoy watching kids playing, and do so absent nefarious intent, so i see it as quite plausible that many of these cases are just that. But, of course, there could very easily, ok....probably, be instances of where these observers have more in mind than seeing who swings the highest that day.....scoping for abduction, predation, or any number of other reasons.

I couldnt say which is more disquieting, the thought that they are mere animals, albeit pretty dang bright one, and therefore driven by "the baser instincts" or the idea that they are far closer to us in their essence, thus more subject to variation of personality and the psychoses that come with higher cognitive function. That's not to imply that most aren't well adjusted, but rather that in social primates which function through a combination of innate responses and learned (socialization...)skills/abilities, learned through an extended adolescence, there is considerable potential for dysfunction to arise, which may include eating those noisy little vermin down in the campground....

Hard to know until we actually do....

Good response Guy Z, I liked that thanks!

No not at all MIB, but what I am trying to do is bring about discussion as to why there are so many people are reporting these things watching children and whether or not we (you or I) would feel the same benevolence toward any other predator watching our children.

If there is no concern or little concern having an animal, a known predator watching children while at the same we are suspicious of humans acting like that, isn’t that a bit illogical?

I think your choice of words telegraphs faulty, particularly narrow, underlying assumptions.   They are not

"any other predator".  They are the same kind of predator you and I are .. ones able to make deliberate choices, not merely follow the dictates of instinct and conditioning.   

You know, same as I do, what the law says regarding use of deadly force.   The person has to demonstrate immediate opportunity, means, and intent.    I can't speak for anyone else.  My personal ethics regarding bigfoot requires the same.  I will err on the side of caution.   I'm not going to allow a child to be harmed but I'm not going to act prematurely or presumptively to prevent it.

MIB

Edited by MIB