Bigfoot Watching Kids – Benevolent Or Malevolent Acts?

Hello Sheri, I started the BF Extreme Giants thread as a fore thought, it had nothing to my experience. Nothing to do with my experience at all. I came across a few reports where witnesses described these bipedal animals ranging from 10 through 14 feet in height and I think I posted them somewhere within those threads. In one report that I read and did not keep, for whatever reason that made sense to me at the time, it described a 16 footer in Ohio or some place. I was not interesting in the report so much as the data, year, month, day and hour, height and color, and discarded the report but since then I collected a few just as bizarre.

A report I was reading out of Canada last week spoke of some witnesses who claim they encountered four very large 14 foot beings and a few of them appeared to wearing animal skin or fur over them.

What I seen and described in an earlier post was nothing like the gorilla faced type I “Patterson Patti,†rather it was more human in feature and had a fair complexion like a red headed person. It was tall, bearing thick reddish brown hair from legs to waist to arms and chest and neck and head. I noticed light or thin hair to face and nothing from around the bridge of the nose to the eyes.  It looked like a freak of nature to be honest, like a cross between man and ape gone wrong. I couldn’t honestly judge the height, as it was about 15-20 feet in a tree exposing its entire right half from upper calf to head, peeking.  We did locate an old 17 inch track nearby but that is it. It was apparent a second one was higher in next tree, the same color but it was not a moment of rejoice for me. There is something powerfully ominous about their presence that touched my senses in ways I don’t need or want. I had control over it, I don’t understand its influence and that’s what’s so puzzling.    

I've read reports of blue eyed and green eyed fair skinned half-man half ape creatures and seriously wonder if there was some cross breeding going on somewhere. If so, was it by choice or force?  Are Caucasoid genes predominate?  - Just a thought 

Edited by Gumshoeye

Perhaps Gumshoeye it seems ominous because in our minds something like this shouldn't exist. At least not in our eyes. My encounter was only scary because it was running in the tree line in the direction i was intending to go. I can say it did feel like  it was going to beat me there. But I think what scared me more than anything was it's speed. It was so amazingly fast. It could have harmed me, killed me, carried me off and there was nothing I would have been able to do about it. Yet it didn't. I am not naive to think they would never harm me, but i never did feel threatened, There was one time when I was growled at from a bushy area with tall grasses, I backed away and it stopped. That growl was so deep and i could feel it in my chest. I have been grunted at also, Yet I still didn't really feel threatened. I am trying to understand your feelings and why you feel this way. Was that the only encounter you had ?

Looking at the question I can only try to evaluate the creature in searching for the answer.

We have a very wide range of behaviors attributed to BF, in the reports, ranging from unbelievable to the unimaginable.

The one thing people who are interested in these beings seem to (almost) agree on is that they are smart.

Real smart.

To a lesser degree we seem to agree that they have some human like traits.

There is no reason I've seen to believe they can be put into any tighter a box than you could put humans.

We write symphonies, cure diseases. And we produce serial killers, and commit unspeakable acts upon each other.

I believe they have the same range of traits.

Edited by Northfork

sherri -

Interesting and insightful questions.  

I've noticed that guys who are used to being "in control", large men or those who have had authority due to uniform or job responsibilities, appear to be particularly badly impacted emotionall when confronted by a situation where they are clearly no longer in control.    Most appear completely unaware or unable to acknowledge the real source of their difficulty because acknowledging loss of control drives the nail even deeper.

A friend and I went to the location where a bigfoot track line was found a couple years ago.    I'd driven by it without realizing where it was but never stopped.   She'd been there before the reservoir refilled and was explaining the layout of the track path.   3 guys were there fishing, a teen son, his father, and his grandfather.   The father was a very large man, 6' 6" or more and I'd guess 280 pounds.   From his demeanor he was clearly used to being in charge and having people defer to him.   He asked what we were doing so my friend told him.   I thought he was going to assault her.   I never saw such FEAR ... of course, it manifested as anger, but it was fear-driven.    Couldn't be anything in those woods he didn't have dominion over.   It was enlightening to watch him try to bully her into silence as if that affected the truth of what she was saying.   It was really ugly but not atypical for ... as I said ... guys who have always felt in charge when they find themselves no longer in control of the situation.

MIB

Edited by MIB

I really don't care what type of predator was watching children, it would be delt with regardless of its action.

If I saw a coyote watching a child out of curiosity, I would do my best to put the fear of man into it

Curiosity can lead to absence fear, absence of fear can lead to human predation 

If I saw a sasquatch watching a child, my first thought would be
Huh, I was wrong they do exist

Protecting child would be first priority 

Collecting specimen type would be second 

50,000 Australians gone missing my gosh, that’s a big little city anyplace. That’s a lot of people!

According to the Australian Federal Police website approximately 35,000 people are reported missing each year.

However they also state 99.5% are located, 85% within a week

http://www.afp.gov.au/media-centre/facts-stats/national-missing-persons.aspx

• 4 weeks later...

I really don't care what type of predator was watching children, it would be delt with regardless of its action.

If I saw a coyote watching a child out of curiosity, I would do my best to put the fear of man into it

Curiosity can lead to absence fear, absence of fear can lead to human predation 

If I saw a sasquatch watching a child, my first thought would be

Huh, I was wrong they do exist

Protecting child would be first priority 

Collecting specimen type would be second 

Well I certainly think we’re in agreement there.