Bigfoot - Extreme Giants

Well I can tell you such large bones do get unearthed and quickly covered back up by those who wish to keep us in the not-know. This I am sure of because some were found near my home. Sadly, those who find such artifacts have 2 choices: either call authorities and let the finds disappear or keep quiet and share with no one!

I had an alien in my basement but the government took him away. They removed all the evidence as well. But it's true...believe me.

I don't think anyone has any idea how tall 20' is.  Even 10' is gargantuan.  Here's what 10' and 12' would look like.  

Well that certainly brings some perspective to sightings and reports as it deals with heights …. Thanks for sharing Crow!

Hello Aaron D, yes it’s one thing to read different accounts of sightings and another to visualize it in comparison to a man.

Who wants to talk about aliens when we can continue to avoid talking about how the proof offered for giant skeletons is based on yellow journalism and (hopefully?) innocently misconstrued finds of ancient elephants reported by National Geographic? 

There is an MK Davis analysis out there that I saw quite a while back that involved allegedly 2 SSq either playing or fighting at an estimated height of I think it was like 7 feet tall, and then a supposed 12 footer steps into the scene... Its filmed in a mirror as the folks who took the video thought that technique would work to fool them into being caught on film. I couldn't find the video , but 12 feet is crazy tall , I cant fathom 20'

I've always loved the way a lucky guess gets people to come forward.....and admit stuff.......

And hey, for people who are happy believing in only that which the status quo permits, more power to ya. I'm just not so easily contented

lack of evidence is convincing?

Who wants to talk about aliens when we can continue to avoid talking about how the proof offered for giant skeletons is based on yellow journalism and (hopefully?) innocently misconstrued finds of ancient elephants reported by National Geographic?

We had this exact thread a year ago. It's the same stuff. No giant bones can be produced because the government scoops them up. Joe public would poop their pants if they knew the truth. Edited by mbh

Funny how people dont understand just how predictable they really are... When they scoff at what they call conspiracies only when they relate to themselves do they have any merit...it rather entertaining actually, but also kind of sad

Inc1 -- Did I mention anyone plussing anyone??? I just happen to know you're in the "skeptic" camp with reference to the topic.....

Edited by AaronD