Bigfoot - Extreme Giants

Guest Crowlogic

Clearly the idea of a giant biped primate is even more far fetched than that of a simple large bipedal primate.  As with most fringe topics in order to perpetuate in the face of extremely slim odds conspiracy is required as the preventive of the full discovery of the topic.  I don't think a conspiracy is needed to prevent whatever truth there is to bigfoot from reaching the masses.  Bigfoot itself seems to be more than capable on it's own of preventing it's full disclosed. 

Wow, good find MBH. Seems like you can learn an awful lot from skeptics. It was definitely an interesting article but I'm skeptical of the implication that all the folks who were involved in promoting the Smithsonian cover-up conspiracy are racists or xenophobes. l'd wager most didn't actually do any research into it before jumping on board in monkey see, monkey do fashion in an effort to gain a bigger audience/more money/more votes. 

Crow - Good point, Sassy seems to be doing fine all on it's own.

Two or three people here have mentioned hoaxed late 1800 and early 1900's photos. The newspaper photos I have seen, in obscure newspapers like the New York Times, showed normal size humans and other objects in the pictures to produce size reference for the assembled giant skeletons. I had no idea that Photoshop existed as far back as the late 1800s but it must have to produce those pictures. Normal darkroom techniques that existed in the late 1800s were incapable of that sort of manipulation. You can learn a lot of stuff here from skeptics.

They didn't have those techniques back then, BUT for those who don't believe a photo simply isn't enough evidence to convince there's not much else we can say/do. Frankly, if I had such artifacts in my possession I wouldn't share them with many 

It should be enough to prompt people to look for themselves, and I don't mean googling blogs--those are fine for illustrating your opinion or expanding ideas. What I mean is get out and dig, you'd be surprised what you can learn from excavation crews. Talk to DOT--the people who cut roads, make a few friends, they just might call you before they call the "authorities" should they find something interesting. And yes, as soon as I get my life squared away to where I have more free time I do plan to do some real digging.  

It should be enough to prompt people to look for themselves, and I don't mean googling blogs--those are fine for illustrating your opinion or expanding ideas. What I mean is get out and dig, you'd be surprised what you can learn from excavation crews. Talk to DOT--the people who cut roads, make a few friends, they just might call you before they call the "authorities" should they find something interesting. And yes, as soon as I get my life squared away to where I have more free time I do plan to do some real digging.

Let us know when you find something

Certainly cannot chase down every rabbit and kick every dog but over the years have researched much of these infos and continue to find it compelling. The more time that goes by the more compelling I find the evidence and the history. I think as we move forward we see how the theory of evolution is falling apart and looking more and more silly and contrived. I predict that in the next 20 years that theory will be effectively supplanted and just simply unsupportable by any semblance of rationale. Here is an interesting listen in my opinion. I dont agree with all the theories and claims but enough of them are sufficiently convincing that I feel the subject wont be going away as it is sufficiently documented in so much literature, art, history and myth. There have been also sufficient evidences of other related coverups and false claims made in the studies of archeology, climatology, and other areas of study.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNGE74EOxJ8

• Upvote 1

Certainly cannot chase down every rabbit and kick every dog but over the years have researched much of these infos and continue to find it compelling. The more time that goes by the more compelling I find the evidence and the history. I think as we move forward we see how the theory of evolution is falling apart and looking more and more silly and contrived. I predict that in the next 20 years that theory will be effectively supplanted and just simply unsupportable by any semblance of rationale. Here is an interesting listen in my opinion. I dont agree with all the theories and claims but enough of them are sufficiently convincing that I feel the subject wont be going away as it is sufficiently documented in so much literature, art, history and myth. There have been also sufficient evidences of other related coverups and false claims made in the studies of archeology, climatology, and other areas of study.

I keep forgetting that this forum is actually bizarro world

I will be careful who I tell what to ;)

too late

The government now knows your plans. Good luck keeping those bones.

Edited by AaronD
removed reposted video

Yet you continue to idle here in bizarro world for many hours day after day... things that make ya go hrmmmm :):spiteful:

Another interesting watch for those who are interested

Edited by ThePhaige
  • Upvote 1

I'm actually incarcerated (Federal prison...no big deal), so I don't have much to do. No need to worry so much about another dude's free time.

Edited by mbh