Bigfoot - Extreme Giants

BFF Patron

um most of the bones the Smithsonian collects are normal human bones. giant bones would attract visitors. We know this because dinosaur bones attract a lot of visitors. It was easy to attribute a lack of evidence to someone else taking the materials. I think most children could come up with that one.

Like you say giant bones would attract visitors, if giant human bones were collected as reported by at least a half dozen newspapers at the time, why are they not on display? If they collected them, and they cannot "find" them, that sure seems like a cover up to me. Jim Viera has tried to get access via the freedom of information act, and the Smithsonian interestingly admits receiving the bones that were photographed and well documented by newpapers, but they cannot locate them. They also cannot locate the brain of John Kennedy. They had it at one point. Seems like anything that could rewrite history like giants or the mound culture they are associated with, seems to be ignored or to get lost.

Edited by SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT

FWIW - It is good to have faith in the system but that is not the rule but many do not believe that. You provided fourteen excellent specimen examples, all of which were discovered before we were born, so how could I possibly conclude that none of those before or after were never seized or lost?  I can’t. I wish I could but I wasn’t there to document each every find across the globe and neither were you.   

But those were all photo shopped right? ;)

I am skeptical of a lot of things: "big bang" mysticism comes to mind,

That's what you reserve your skepticism for?

Good grief...

The only irony I see is the willful parroting of what is believed from others to be facts and then calling that advocating for science. The hubris here is staggering. What have you observed personally antfoot? As easily as you say a certain position is opinion and belief or conspiracy , I can easily show the same of yours or any for that matter.

• Upvote 1

But those were all photo shopped right? ;)

I am skeptical of a lot of things: "big bang" mysticism comes to mind,

I see 2 or 3 that are fake, the blond in high heels probably fake, (the ones walking probably real)

So Phages pics show 'proof' of giants.

There is a town in New England named after one of the Giant tribes.

One should remember, ''proof'' is subjective. I've posted ''proof'' of aliens, the accompanied silence was deafening. (But of course, I expected that so I only pointed in its direction.)

I've posted the story of one of the giant Americans tribe, got poofed off to another forum last year.

Even if some BF and Aliens had a daytime TV show, only 50% +  or - would ''believe'' in "BF" and or "Aliens".

There will never be definitive proof of any of this stuff. Its all still going to be based on ''belief'' at some level.

Belief is subjective. Some people here are BF ''knowers''. Doesn't mean everyone buys it.

Its just as easy to be a sceptic, because, there will never be any ''proof'' good enough for them. As a 'believer'', I've been fooled quite a few times, Dyer was one of them.

Sceptics have their usefulness, even necessity though. As they will almost always be a 'constant'', its up to ''you'' to fill in the blanks.

Giants are easy, they still exist. That there were tribes of them and myths of tribes of them all over the place points to the stories likely being true. Didn't Darwin talk of Giants? Some of the Spanish certainly did.

BF are easy also. Look at chimps and gorillas for a long time, they start looking like small ''BF''s.

I'm gonna have to start charging $$ again, for my awsome analysis of this stuff.

Edited by Wag

That's what you reserve your skepticism for?

Good grief...

Absolutely--yes. And....?

Conspiracist hogwash. There are many large femur bones to find in North America and Asia. Giant animals left them. No mystery. Giant camels used to live here and left large bones including femurs. So too did giant tapirs and horses and deer. Does a lack of evidence of Chesire cats mean there is a conspiracy to keep the public ignorant of their existence?

Not sure what your point is here but I'll guess--you're saying that all the animals you mentioned (camels, horses, deer, etc) existed in giant form at one time? If you can believe that, and I'd certainly love to see the evidence, then maybe we can agree that giant humans were here as well(??)

• Upvote 1

Absolutely--yes. And....?

I already made my point . This debate can't possibly be productive.

I see 2 or 3 that are fake, the blond in high heels probably fake, (the ones walking probably real)

There is a town in New England named after one of the Giant tribes.

One should remember, ''proof'' is subjective. I've posted ''proof'' of aliens, the accompanied silence was deafening. (But of course, I expected that so I only pointed in its direction.)

I've posted the story of one of the giant Americans tribe, got poofed off to another forum last year.

Even if some BF and Aliens had a daytime TV show, only 50% +  or - would ''believe'' in "BF" and or "Aliens".

There will never be definitive proof of any of this stuff. Its all still going to be based on ''belief'' at some level.

Belief is subjective. Some people here are BF ''knowers''. Doesn't mean everyone buys it.

Its just as easy to be a sceptic, because, there will never be any ''proof'' good enough for them. As a 'believer'', I've been fooled quite a few times, Dyer was one of them.

Sceptics have their usefulness, even necessity though. As they will almost always be a 'constant'', its up to ''you'' to fill in the blanks.

Giants are easy, they still exist. That there were tribes of them and myths of tribes of them all over the place points to the stories likely being true. Didn't Darwin talk of Giants? Some of the Spanish certainly did.

BF are easy also. Look at chimps and gorillas for a long time, they start looking like small ''BF''s.

I'm gonna have to start charging $$ again, for my awsome analysis of this stuff.

Thank you for the alien support. I was starting to feel persecuted by the nonbelievers.

Lol with your logic there doesn't seem to be a discussion or debate on the planet worth having, and why are you on this thread again?

No she is a real person not a fake, I can provide many more pics of the same gal and her information if you must have it...but I really dont see it adding or taking away from the discussion at this point.

Lol with your logic there doesn't seem to be a discussion or debate on the planet worth having, and why are you on this thread again?

No she is a real person not a fake, I can provide many more pics of the same gal and her information if you must have it...but I really dont see it adding or taking away from the discussion at this point.

I wasn't talking to you.

Edited by mbh

genuine interest in the topic.... do you always answer questions with questions?

You were talking to me before you changed and edited your post...lol

Edited by ThePhaige
  • Upvote 1

Not sure if it was the same girl but I saw a model in a video who was about the same height--pretty tuff to fake that. Lemme see if I can find it