Bigfoot - Ferocious And Invincible ?

Guest Lesmore

Jodie,

Have you met a BF ?

No , but I have a fairly recent family account of when my father did that I can tell you about in pm if you are interested.

Here's some fun. If you're squeamish and can't handle dead animal gore, don't open the spoiler. For those who aren't squeamish, look next to the grizzly's lower leg on the left. What do you see?

2798446277_868758b022.jpg

SSR Team

Here's some fun. If you're squeamish and can't handle dead animal gore, don't open the spoiler. For those who aren't squeamish, look next to the grizzly's lower leg on the left. What do you see?

2798446277_868758b022.jpg

I'm not sure what it is but there seems to be another one of the same thing a little higher up facing the same way, on the opposite side ??

Would they be Boot impressions made from the Hunter who gutted it ??

Guest Lesmore

No , but I have a fairly recent family account of when my father did that I can tell you about in pm if you are interested.

Thank you Jody.

I accept that your father saw BF. I recall, although I could be mistaken, an account of this incident that you related and I read, in the past.

If I'm correct it happened in the Tennessee, or Kentucky area ? I remember it being very interesting.

My issue is more about whether BF's reputation of being invincible or ferocious, is accurate.

My concern is that there seems to be a mythology or invincibility that has grown around this beast. I do question whether it is justified, as there have been so few incidents of either BF sighting, or actually seeing BF do some these things that would require great physical strength to do.

A lot of it seems to be assumption, that if there is an animal of such a size, then it must therefore be capable of acts of extreme ferocity and strength.

Les

No one wants to report that they were chased out of the woods by a 5'9", Disney character. My guess is that many otherwise truthful reports are exaggerated as to size and demeanor. I say otherwise truthful because I've seen them and I assume others have also.

Guest Sallaranda

If it was invincible it would rule the Earth. Humans are dominant over every other living creature on the face of this Earth.

If it was invincible it would rule the Earth. Humans are dominant over every other living creature on the face of this Earth.

Tell that to the virus.

Thank you Jody.

I accept that your father saw BF. I recall, although I could be mistaken, an account of this incident that you related and I read, in the past.

If I'm correct it happened in the Tennessee, or Kentucky area ? I remember it being very interesting.

My issue is more about whether BF's reputation of being invincible or ferocious, is accurate.

My concern is that there seems to be a mythology or invincibility that has grown around this beast. I do question whether it is justified, as there have been so few incidents of either BF sighting, or actually seeing BF do some these things that would require great physical strength to do.

A lot of it seems to be assumption, that if there is an animal of such a size, then it must therefore be capable of acts of extreme ferocity and strength.

Les

No, it was in Jones County, MS.He charged my father and then my grandfather assumes that he pulled the rail road ties up out of the ground that were holding the muscadine vines up in a temper fit after my dad left the area, but you were close with the memory of the story. He looked pretty ferocious to my Dad.

Polar bears are descended from brown bears and diverged only 150,000 years ago. The polar bear could even be considered a subspecies of brown bear...

The fact that polar bear-grizzly hybrids are fertile is about all the evidence you need to show how closely they are related...

GROLAR_682x400_482492a.jpg

The only question is, should we call it a Pizzly Bear or a Grolar Bear?

...and would that make a bigfoot a humanzee????

:D

The only question is, should we call it a Pizzly Bear or a Grolar Bear?

...and would that make a bigfoot a humanzee????

:D

Since a male polar bear/female grizzly offspring would be a pizzly bear and a male grizzly/female polar bear would be a grolar bear, and that bear's dad was a grizzly and mother a polar bear, it would be a grolar bear. Just imagine this dude...

57182416.jpg

...sees this babe...

polar-bear-tongue.jpg

...and gets, well, not jungle fever, arctic fever.

SSR Team

You can get a much closer look starting from 3:38...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RE45rWKaVc

Incredibly weird, i watched that Show the other night on a DVD that Mr Vella kindly made up for me before..

Ivan Marx was it ??

Yes, that's Marx. Considering Marx's hoaxed Bigfoots, I am left wondering if he killed the bear himself for that segment, or if he made use of one already dead. It's pretty messed up either way.

SSR Team

Yes, that's Marx. Considering Marx's hoaxed Bigfoots, I am left wondering if he killed the bear himself for that segment, or if he made use of one already dead. It's pretty messed up either way.

I haven't a clue, only thing i think & thought of at the time was that there was no chance at all that what we saw with regards to the Bear & the Footprints, was " real "..

However it wasn't my Cup of Tea at all that Programme/Documentary & i was working at the time so only gazing now & then & even turned it off not long after that Bear clip i think.

Guest COGrizzly

Kit

Now I will be **** impressed if you can tell us where the name grizzly came from. No google peaking!