Campsite Destroyed

You're welcome for the bucket. Though what do you mean by on block? Am I ignoring you? Am I not listening (well in this case reading)? If that is the question being asked, nope. I wonder what is the point you are trying to get at. You say there is a promoter here on the forums, here on this thread. How there was someone there at the camp who is now flopping around like a fish out of water, entertaining people. You talk about all the nonsense in the Sasquatch/Paranormal/UFO circles and how it is all show-biz. You seem to be against this yet do not name the promoter? Why is that? Are you afraid to name them? If you has such insight and such dislike of this matter why not make it known and put it to rest.  

Ok, if you keep up with the thread, the person who joined and started posting in this thread is duh, who I am talking about. The person promoting BGarrett. Not a witch hunt,a which hunt. Which clown is this clown associated with?

The postings get to be obviously self-promotion, you really have to keep up with what is being said and who is saying it.

A detective who says you can't figure out anything if your not there.

Duh

Nonsense everywhere.

Woodsi, yea, block means block you can't see what I say.

this is called a ''giant poo-pile''

Also, they ARE merging together,SC and B Garrette, so if you don't like it, you outta luck.

They ARE merging together, as I have already stated, so SC can get the sidekick ''old pro'' and keep the game going, as it is getting pretty dry.

and yea, its a $ thing with Sas Chron, ohhhhhh I HAD it, a giant pile of dough, and I boofed the moon-phase like a moron. so with $$$ being a prime motive, questionable posters who don't have the intelligence to know when to shut up, no, not even CLOSE to a Witch hunt. Its a  WHICH hunt.

Edited by Wag

Guest diana swampbooger

No it's not "ok" to merge them together at this point.

These are two separate issues.  March 18 when Clubbed Foot brought up the SC upheaval, this thread moved from Bob Garrett to Wes and Woody's Wild Woodland Adventure and now it's turning into a witch hunt. Gum's been accused of being Bob Garrett or associated with him, Diana has been accused of being Wes Germer. Betty and Abigail would be proud of this thread.

I wouldn't know if the last "sas chron" was any good because I'm not an avid listener. Oh wait....I get it.....yeah, the girls would have been very proud of you Wag, very proud indeed.

Yeah, I never understood Wag's abusive justification for repeatedly calling me all kinds of names.

Randy Harrington was on SC last night. He also said he might return to FP if things are a little different.

Guest Divergent1

I think you're mixing up Wes and Garrett. Wes is the one with the wonky moons. Garrett had the torn up camp.

Oh I beg your pardon.

So Wag whose the Promoter? I notice still no name, just name them. If they are just that then come on say it. If you are so opposed to this dog and pony show, this giant poo-pile as you call it give us a name. Stop this speaking in riddles and name the person. Gumshoe never said you can't figure it out if you weren't there. He is pointing at the fact (as I am understanding) that to say it is a hoax it never happen and give no hard proof is a little off base. This thread and topic was first off a look into other such reports of similar events. My guess, I maybe wrong been known to happen though it leads me to right from time to time, is to develop a theory or pattern of similarity. Which is a form of investigation, is it not? It wasn't about hoax's or showbiz, though that is what it may have turned into in your eyes. Resorting to attacking ones character or name calling is uncalled for and frankly unbecoming of an individual. For one who claims to know the truth you seem reluctant to share it. Why? If we cannot prove for certain the events, actions or claims then it is speculation nothing more. I am not trying to attack an individual or group and am truly greatly sorry if anyone here has felt that way. For that I am sorry. I am asking to look at what is there. Is there a history, a proven history of this sort of thing from the man in question (in this case Bob Garret). Can we prove all the money is going into SC pocket and not towards something else?  I for one am interested in the original topic at hand, similar cases of camp site raided or people driven off. 

Guest Divergent1

Who is praising him? Also if Sasquatch did kill 2 people would it be murder or an animal attack? To say it was murder wouldn't that mean Sasquatch is human? 

Can you prove this is fake? Can you show proof prior to this of the man being a hoaxer? I mean can you link him directly to a known hoax? If not then how can you say it is a for sure a hoax? You want believe it is not real fine go ahead you are free to believe that, but saying it is a hoax because of these reasons which are speculation then what are you proving? I am not saying it happen I am not saying it didn't. I am trying to look at the idea that to say that this is a hoax simply because the issues raised of pay to view, and no report doesn't make it a hoax. Might smell a little fishy but so does a salmon, does that mean it an't a fish? I am not saying this guy is the greatest, I am asking can you prove a claim that has been made? If not it is speculation and until proven speculation remains in the realm of theory not fact. Might be how we get to truth but it is also how we kill our own name. I just don't think it is right speculate it is a hoax or a con and not show any proof or pattern for it. 

Wag you feel like throwing up bucket at your feet.

No human bodies, or reports there of, no reports of animal attacks, no reports of a torn up camp site. That says it all unless you want me to ask Sasfooty's friend, Priscella, to ask around the bigfoot network.

Salmon are fish and normally smell fishy, by the way, that is just a mechanism to avoid the point in your paragraph. I wouldn't call it an analogy to a BF con.

So Wag whose the Promoter? I notice still no name, just name them. If they are just that then come on say it. If you are so opposed to this dog and pony show, this giant poo-pile as you call it give us a name. Stop this speaking in riddles and name the person. Gumshoe never said you can't figure it out if you weren't there. He is pointing at the fact (as I am understanding) that to say it is a hoax it never happen and give no hard proof is a little off base. This thread and topic was first off a look into other such reports of similar events. My guess, I maybe wrong been known to happen though it leads me to right from time to time, is to develop a theory or pattern of similarity. Which is a form of investigation, is it not? It wasn't about hoax's or showbiz, though that is what it may have turned into in your eyes. Resorting to attacking ones character or name calling is uncalled for and frankly unbecoming of an individual. For one who claims to know the truth you seem reluctant to share it. Why? If we cannot prove for certain the events, actions or claims then it is speculation nothing more. I am not trying to attack an individual or group and am truly greatly sorry if anyone here has felt that way. For that I am sorry. I am asking to look at what is there. Is there a history, a proven history of this sort of thing from the man in question (in this case Bob Garret). Can we prove all the money is going into SC pocket and not towards something else?  I for one am interested in the original topic at hand, similar cases of camp site raided or people driven off. 

Well ripping people off is also an unbecoming characteristic.

Divergent can you prove that they are ripping someone off? I am serious. Not meaning to sound rude and if I do I am truly sorry. Can you prove it.

Also, and I ask this in all truth and sincerity. Do you think every "camp" that is found and reported to police is made known. I have seen documentaries about various states and provinces where homeless have camps in wooded areas. I have talked to police here in my own country, and a few from the states about homeless camps and have been told a few times that sometimes people find them and think the worse and when they get sent in to look that's what it turns out to be. Nothing more. So could it be something like this. Yes I know you might be thinking  "well that is kind of a stretch" or "that's just stupid" but could it be. Does every call of people committing vandalism get made known? Could this be a similar thing? Might be a long shot but who knows. Been a while since I heard the show but did Bob Garrett say he saw a body in a tree or a body at the camp in the video that was shared? I have read the links and found a poster on youtube alludes to there being bodies. No mention of Garrett. 

As for the fish comment I appear to have mixed up my words. Thank you for that. I meant to write So does artificial salmon does that mean it is a fish? 

Thankfully Diana provided a link to the video which CLEARLY shows a whole bunch of dead folks in a tree.

This is the smoking gun we've been looking for. Case Closed.

Admittedly I personally cannot see these dead bodies as I've not seen as many as Diana has. Seems I just don't have an eye for that kind of thing. Bother.

This sorry tale gets crazier by the day. Not that it matters. Gotta keep this thread going. Any publicity is good publicity right?

Where is this link showing dead bodies?

No can do Rock Ape. Way too graphic/horrific/dramatic.

Guest Divergent1

Divergent can you prove that they are ripping someone off? I am serious. Not meaning to sound rude and if I do I am truly sorry. Can you prove it.

Also, and I ask this in all truth and sincerity. Do you think every "camp" that is found and reported to police is made known. I have seen documentaries about various states and provinces where homeless have camps in wooded areas. I have talked to police here in my own country, and a few from the states about homeless camps and have been told a few times that sometimes people find them and think the worse and when they get sent in to look that's what it turns out to be. Nothing more. So could it be something like this. Yes I know you might be thinking  "well that is kind of a stretch" or "that's just stupid" but could it be. Does every call of people committing vandalism get made known? Could this be a similar thing? Might be a long shot but who knows. Been a while since I heard the show but did Bob Garrett say he saw a body in a tree or a body at the camp in the video that was shared? I have read the links and found a poster on youtube alludes to there being bodies. No mention of Garrett. 

As for the fish comment I appear to have mixed up my words. Thank you for that. I meant to write So does artificial salmon does that mean it is a fish? 

As they say in bigfoot world, the burden of proof lies with those making the claim that this event really happened. So far the evidence points to "it didn't happen". Then we have that other matter where they are charging folks to view their site. Bait story + money to gain = con,

Thankfully Diana provided a link to the video which CLEARLY shows a whole bunch of dead folks in a tree.

This is the smoking gun we've been looking for. Case Closed.

Admittedly I personally cannot see these dead bodies as I've not seen as many as Diana has. Seems I just don't have an eye for that kind of thing. Bother.

This sorry tale gets crazier by the day. Not that it matters. Gotta keep this thread going. Any publicity is good publicity right?

Clearly it does not.

You can send it to me by PM.

The supposed bodies in the trees can be seen in post #823 and a better picture of the same 'body' in post #832.

Sure looks like a tree to me. As near as I can tell these were discovered by others watching the video and not mentioned by Garrett.

There may have been 2 dead campers, in the California incident, which mirrors the Garrett story. For the thousanth time.

Woodsi, the person I speak of was obfuscating, and not answering direct questions I was asking about Sas Chron, it was beyond absurd, I guess you missed the postings. This is called a red-flag,( after red-flag after red-flag), and pretty soon, you figure out what is going on to some degree. 

I've stated this before, I will again. It is very difficult to FAKE a personhood on an open forum, AND push a certain agenda. You will always end up showing your true self sooner or later, in the one case sooner. Really soon as it was SO BLATENTLY OBVIOUS, to the amazing Wag anyways. :wild:

Sorry I won't answer directly, but thats like saying; What is 2+2 Wag? Its sort of, annoying.

It's hard to make any sense from that word soup jumble of a post but if you want to believe this guy go right ahead. I choose not to and I have the right to express why I don't believe him whether you or anyone else likes it as long as I stay within the guidline of the forum rules. You come to praise him, I come to bury him. My common sense tells me it is a load of horse hooey. We take these things very seriously in the state of Texas and two people being murdered is not going to go un-noticed or un-reported. 

Praising who? I have no idea what you’re trying to say, it doesn’t make any sense.  

I thought we were talking about all of the evidence. Based on what's been discussed so far, no one was there, not even Garrett. He didn't even get the moon phase right at the time this event supposedly occurred.

It depends on what you are selling. If they are promoting the story as true, then that is a con. The BFF promotes the old archived forum, the Tar Pit, nothing about any of that is stating the events discussed are true.

Are you talking about Wes of SC? He was the only one I aware of that spoke of moon phase that I am familiar with.

Edited by Gumshoeye