Campsite Destroyed

Uhm, this might be a sore point but being mad because they have a pay to view site is kind of well hypocritical. I mean SC yes has a pay to view site as well as free (Youtube) and well don't we here at the Bigfootforums have a pay to view section via premium membership? So isn't it kind of the same thing? Just saying.

If the same one who are complaining about paying for the SC site are not paying for PMP here, it would not be hypocritical.

Which is fakery, and for biggies sake, a self-promotor is on the thread trying to badly promote what appears to be another hoaxer. These are the relevant issues, but you can see why the clown show persists.

But maybe I should correct myself Woodsi, Not everyone is chum-chum to be milked and misled by these hoaxing clowns. some people want to be fooled, and Barnum knew that BEST.

I am hopeful this isn't implying I am the promoter here. If it is check your sights cause your not even hitting the target. 

Is it the same thing?

Does the $20 BFF fee go directly into an individuals wallet?

Perhaps Admin would like to step in and outline the potential differences between funds directed to this site and the Sas Chronicles one?

Think you are missing the point of the statement. 

So okay before I get a label that doesn't seem to fit bill I'll put this out there. How can we say this is a hoax? Not one of us was there as far as I know. If one of us was there please step in and explain what went down. I am not saying this is not a hoax. I am not saying it is a hoax. I am not standing on a soap box promoting anything either way. I am saying this. Who is to say it is a falsehood? We can't say. To say well if you know it is a lie and sell it anyway then its a falsehood. Yeah you are right that would be but were any of us there? To say it smells like a hoax or a scam because you have to pay to get to a section of the website. To get extra content. Seriously, down load a game on your smart phone that says free. Chances are you got to pay to get extras or bonus stuff. Even here on the form you pay to get to an extra section. Now did I say that that money goes to the admin here at forum? I ask you find it in my post were I make that claim. Go ahead. Now yeah does some of the money for SC go to the people, oh no doubt. Can you prove 100% that all that money only goes to them that it is not used for anything else? Say investigations? Maybe towards guests or fees? If you can by all means lay the cards on the table. If you can't best to maybe take a step back. To claim oh it is fake because they are selling drama and hype. Can you 100% prove that? Are they selling some hype, oh not doubt. Though last time I checked that is called marketing. It's done here on the forums in some topics and posts. People do it when they want to get their message out, when they talk to each other. Does that mean they are lying? Does that mean it was made up? Sometimes maybe. To say well you are missing the big issue, read the first post it doesn't talk about this camp site as the focus. It asks about other similar reports. 

It is funny how fast we eat our own. I mean someone says something or claims something and bang nope don't like it. It must be a fake. It must be a hoax. Though can we prove it? What if we are the ones who are wrong? I mean we are talking about a creature that we cannot even agree on. Does it use infra-sound. Does it's eye light up themselves. Can it mimic human voice. We do not have a 100% working platform for it. I mean if you know 100% about Sasquatch what it is, what it does, everything about it then bring forth the body. If not than lets think on this. If Sasquatch raided a camp and killed someone do you think a murder investigation is going to be drawn up or a wildlife attack? We cannot say Hoax so simply. There is more to consider. Rather then eat our own and throw them under the bus how about maybe taking a look at some of the ideas they put forward and looking into them further. Just because oh they do this oh they do that doesn't mean we know. We were not there. We are not entitled to the information of where the money goes for the website. We don't know the whole story. We can only sit on our chairs, couches, bed whatever and speculate. Though then again maybe we want to eat our own but will that get us anywhere? Then again what do I know.

Not sure who is mad at SC for having a pay site, sort of skips the whole gigantic entire argument of what is being discussed.

Which is fakery, and for biggies sake, a self-promotor is on the thread trying to badly promote what appears to be another hoaxer. These are the relevant issues, but you can see why the clown show persists.

Oh, forgot about the DOE-DOE bird project, or Clown-Show project, formerly known as the ''Falcon Project''. That Clown show had people streaming in from all over the USA, sorry, had SUCKERS streaming in from all over the USA, even though I warned about it, gee whizz bangers, free advice from the one and only Wag) which paralleled the FAKE ALIEN PHOTO clown show held in Mexico. So there is obviously NO LACK OF CAHOONAHS with these Giant Clown Show People, having no qualms about JANKING people royally, over, of course, UFO's, Bigfootsi, what have you...

Maybe it should be called Ricky Tricky Dyer Syndrom? :wild:

Its all a bunch of NONSENSE at this point. Oh, Justin Smeja also, whats up with that one? Can't keep up....

Squatch Onterio just went down.

Its all a show, Its all SHOW-BIZ.

Its all a giant pile of Panda Poo. :fan:

But maybe I should correct myself Woodsi, Not everyone is chum-chum to be milked and misled by these hoaxing clowns. some people want to be fooled, and Barnum knew that BEST.

Stop with the shadow boxing and say what you mean so that it can be understood. I want to understand what you’re saying but it’s difficult sometimes. I have two questions to ask, were you there in Texas on the day where this incident allegedly occurred? If not, how can you then proclaim something is true or false?

Last question, who is the self-promoter on the thread trying to promote another hoax? 

Edited by Gumshoeye

<say you mean so that it can be understood>

We've all been waiting on that for a long time, longer than I've been waiting on my $20.

Circumstantial evidence says it isn't true. There are no records of a murder investigation. It is disingenuous to state it's a cover up, that's a belief as opposed to what is available in the way of written documentation.

I base my opinion on what's there, the other fact is that these people have a pay per view site. An unvalidated story, used to bait the gullible into paying for more of the same is a con.

Sometimes you just have to call a spade a spade.

Were you there in Texas on date and time this incident occurred yes or no?  We’re not discussing circumstantial evidence we’re trying to figure who was there in Texas when Garrett says this thing happened.

Edited by Gumshoeye

I was. But ya' gotta remember Tejas is a big place.

I was too. I got lots and lots of peeps down there and a whole county named after us in the great state of Texas.

If the same one who are complaining about paying for the SC site are not paying for PMP here, it would not be hypocritical.

I don’t think its about being hypocritical at all, he was drawing examples in his allegory in response to Wag.

Edited by Gumshoeye

Guest Divergent1

I am hopeful this isn't implying I am the promoter here. If it is check your sights cause your not even hitting the target. 

Think you are missing the point of the statement. 

So okay before I get a label that doesn't seem to fit bill I'll put this out there. How can we say this is a hoax? Not one of us was there as far as I know. If one of us was there please step in and explain what went down. I am not saying this is not a hoax. I am not saying it is a hoax. I am not standing on a soap box promoting anything either way. I am saying this. Who is to say it is a falsehood? We can't say. To say well if you know it is a lie and sell it anyway then its a falsehood. Yeah you are right that would be but were any of us there? To say it smells like a hoax or a scam because you have to pay to get to a section of the website. To get extra content. Seriously, down load a game on your smart phone that says free. Chances are you got to pay to get extras or bonus stuff. Even here on the form you pay to get to an extra section. Now did I say that that money goes to the admin here at forum? I ask you find it in my post were I make that claim. Go ahead. Now yeah does some of the money for SC go to the people, oh no doubt. Can you prove 100% that all that money only goes to them that it is not used for anything else? Say investigations? Maybe towards guests or fees? If you can by all means lay the cards on the table. If you can't best to maybe take a step back. To claim oh it is fake because they are selling drama and hype. Can you 100% prove that? Are they selling some hype, oh not doubt. Though last time I checked that is called marketing. It's done here on the forums in some topics and posts. People do it when they want to get their message out, when they talk to each other. Does that mean they are lying? Does that mean it was made up? Sometimes maybe. To say well you are missing the big issue, read the first post it doesn't talk about this camp site as the focus. It asks about other similar reports. 

It is funny how fast we eat our own. I mean someone says something or claims something and bang nope don't like it. It must be a fake. It must be a hoax. Though can we prove it? What if we are the ones who are wrong? I mean we are talking about a creature that we cannot even agree on. Does it use infra-sound. Does it's eye light up themselves. Can it mimic human voice. We do not have a 100% working platform for it. I mean if you know 100% about Sasquatch what it is, what it does, everything about it then bring forth the body. If not than lets think on this. If Sasquatch raided a camp and killed someone do you think a murder investigation is going to be drawn up or a wildlife attack? We cannot say Hoax so simply. There is more to consider. Rather then eat our own and throw them under the bus how about maybe taking a look at some of the ideas they put forward and looking into them further. Just because oh they do this oh they do that doesn't mean we know. We were not there. We are not entitled to the information of where the money goes for the website. We don't know the whole story. We can only sit on our chairs, couches, bed whatever and speculate. Though then again maybe we want to eat our own but will that get us anywhere? Then again what do I know.

I might be on the cusp of senile but I'm not that far gone yet. The BFF doesn't claim anything on their forum is true but they do have rules against hoaxes and obfuscating the issue.

I do believe someone checked records, since that is an easy enough stat to find, and there weren't any wild life attacks for the time frame referenced. There was no murder reported, I saw no mangled body in a tree in that video. It is pretty obvious that the story is being used to generate attention to bait subscribers.

I have no opinion one way or another on Sasquatch's propensity for killing humans, but a con is a con. You can paint a barn board with white wash, but it's still going to be a worn out old barn board when you get done.

Now what's the next excuse for why we ought not dismiss this garbage?

Edited by Divergent1

I don’t think its about being hypocritical at all, he was drawing examples in his allegory in response to Wag.

Woodslore was the one who used the word, and thinking about it further, it would have to be the administrators here complaining about paying for extra access at the SC site for there to be any hypocrisy.

Edited by Rockape

You should save that up and help the forum. Software and servers aren't cheap. This forum has a lot of whistles and bells, I doubt they have enough PMP members to cover the cost.

I remember this destroyed campsite video and at first it was "cool story bro" then he went all jump the shark and threw in the dead bodies, which is a load of manure. These people's family and friends would not have let this be covered up.

http://bigfootanarchy.blogspot.com/2015/03/the-ultimate-camping-story.html

I might be on the cusp of senile but I'm not that far gone yet. The BFF doesn't claim anything on their forum is true but they do have rules against hoaxes and obfuscating the issue.

I do believe someone checked records, since that is an easy enough stat to find, and there weren't any wild life attacks for the time frame referenced. There was no murder reported, I saw no mangled body in a tree in that video. It is pretty obvious that the story is being used to generate attention to bait subscribers.

I have no opinion one way or another on Sasquatch's propensity for killing humans, but a con is a con. You can paint a barn board with white wash, but it's still going to be a worn out old barn board when you get done.

Now what's the next excuse for why we ought not dismiss this garbage?

Prove it! Where is the evidence?  Were you there?

I'ld rather spend my $7.95 on Reader's Digest.

Okay, I can see that. I agree ...

Woodslore was the one who used the word, and thinking about it further, it would have to be the administrators here complaining about paying for extra access at the SC site for there to be any hypocrisy.

Well we see it differently. He wasn’t complaining, he was making a point.  Complaining is your word not his.

You should save that up and help the forum. Software and servers aren't cheap. This forum has a lot of whistles and bells, I doubt they have enough PMP members to cover the cost.

We’re in agreement here.

I remember this destroyed campsite video and at first it was "cool story bro" then he went all jump the shark and threw in the dead bodies, which is a load of manure. These people's family and friends would not have let this be covered up.

That is your stated opinion. Were you there with Bob Garrett? Just wondering.

http://bigfootanarchy.blogspot.com/2015/03/the-ultimate-camping-story.html

Edited by Gumshoeye

Guest diana swampbooger

Rockape,

Perhaps I've seen too many DBs, but to me, it's obvious in 'coffee2go post #798 date 8 May 2015' page 40, you'll notice min/sec mark 3:21-3:24 a body in the tree hanging upside down. Warning: graphic.

I understand some people are unable to see.

Ok. Let's chase that particular rabbit.

Suppose a reputable "someone else" was there with Bob Garrett, but who vehemently disputes Mr Garrett's version (or to be more charitable, interpretation) of what was witnessed.

Who's word should we take? We weren't there, remember?

Who are we to say that the word of this dissenting party is less true than the word of Mr Garrett since, remember, we weren't there but they were?

BFF Patron

More like ships passing in the night.

More like purposeful BF stickbreaks but they don't like stepping on peanut shells because they may be shell-in roasters and tasty morsels.