Campsite Destroyed

BFF Patron

....... fun while you were gone, so don't get too exited reading the backlog.

I exited the backlog a couple of logs ago ......

:nomention:

Edited by bipedalist

Guest diana swampbooger

I understand that Wes is going to 'visit' with Bob & The Boys mid-June.

This story is not over.

Of course its not over. Wes has a BIGFOOT BUSINESS, he needs stories TO SELL.

Don't you agree, Diana SB, that Wes has a vested interest in SELLING his DRAMATIC BIGFOOT STORIES?

Actually, we should hold a CONTEST, and ''predict'' what kind of giant ROCKS and LOGS get thrown at them, and of course, just miss them. Oh, and the eyeshine, and I saw a shadow figure cross the road, and had weird dreams that night we slept in camp, and something touched me through the tent, and a giant rock BARELY MISSED MY HEAD. I found a huge 400 lb LOG 3 feet from the end of my tent, right where my head was.

Hey Diana, thanks for the ''update''. Did you get that from the show? What

Diana, what did you think of show #104, and 105? Is Mr Sas Chron ''loosing it''??

Really, give us your unbiased opinions. Can't wait.

Edited by Wag

Guest diana swampbooger

You tell me how I thought of SC #104-5, Wag :girldevil:

..... in bold font....

.......zzzzzz

Wow, so you work for the government, and have so much time to post on bigfoot forums, thats great time management.

I asked what you thought of episodes #104 and 105?

Are you saying you know so much about what Sas Chronicles is up to, yet you don't listen to the shows?

Gee, thats realistic.

Can you answer this question:

Don't you agree, Diana SB, that Wes has a vested interest in SELLING his DRAMATIC BIGFOOT STORIES?

The bold speak is so you READ the important stuff, NOT IGNORE IT!! LMAO!

:wild:

Edited by Wag

Guest diana swampbooger

I also listen to WSMR 89.1 FM classical radio, Wag.

No difference.

Don't have cable.

Guest diana swampbooger

Definition of VESTED

:  fully and unconditionally guaranteed as a legal right, benefit, or privilege <the vested benefits of the pension plan>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't know, Wag. Don't have a law degree.

Do you have a law degree?

You seem more like the philosophy type, hence, the name, Wag.

Ouch, my brain hurts, hate thinking.

Shake, shake, shake Senora

In 1965, a story surfaced down in Longview, Texas about 171 miles north of Sam Houston Forest of a couple being torn up by a giant beast. That information originated from two soldiers stationed at Fort Ord, California and it was passed along to California Researcher George Hass, the author of Bigfoot Bulletin and published on October 31, 1970. The information was difficult to confirm but one news article stated the town was fed up with out of town hunters in 1970.

Source: Bigfoot, True Apes of America, Paraview Books, NY, 2003 Coleman, L, pp 181

Guest Divergent1

Sasfooty says her bigfoot neighbors told her that there is an " eater" group in that area. I assume that means they eat people.

Definition of VESTED

:  fully and unconditionally guaranteed as a legal right, benefit, or privilege <the vested benefits of the pension plan>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't know, Wag. Don't have a law degree.

Do you have a law degree?

You seem more like the philosophy type, hence, the name, Wag.

Ouch, my brain hurts, hate thinking.

Shake, shake, shake Senora

Duh, thats obvious.

Ok, I will of course, answer the question, as it is apparently too difficult to answer any question straight, but yet, keeps drawing someone out as a collaborator of Sas Chron, rather obviously.

Yes, Sas Chron has a VESTED interest in keeping up the supposed hyper-bigfoot storyline going.

They BLEW IT with something incredibly stupid as moon-phase, and the show is collapsing. (IQ issue)

The need to keep up with the over-dramatic dangerous Bigfoots scenario is paramount as there is $$ involved.

But, as I have already alluded, as it is rather easy, for me, to use my brain, the scenario is, to some of us with brains, predictable.

I've already posted my basic interpretation of the future meeting, and of course, as you may or may not know, I excel in, well, predicting the future of Squatchy things,

Someone else seems to excel in trying to subversively promote Sas Chron and/or Mr. Texas Badfoot, well, they seemed to be hooked at the hips after Will left the show, I mean, its a good move I guess, but the nonsense, I won't put up with it. :aikido:

Guest Divergent1

How do you define nonsense Wag? I think beating a dead horse is nonsense but look what we are talking about. It's a bigfoot forum, there's going to be nonsense.

Edited by Divergent1