Collection Of Voucher Specimens

norseman

Admin

...Every last one of you will want to have a look at it, touch it, understand it, and find out its kinship to us. Like a moth to a flame...... I promise you, none of you will be able to stay away.

Yes, I want a couple in my local zoo!  I watch the gorillas a few times per year, fascinating creatures.

Edited by gigantor

So when someone gets accidentally shot tracking a bear into the brush it's somehow worse in the eyes of the law than if it happened at a ***** range? Not only are you condescending, hypocritical and all the rest? But you don't even make a lick of sense.

Your leap in logic (***** field to the woods) is what makes no sense and how that correlates to NAWAC's antics is a mystery to rival the trinity.  Wordsmithing is apparently not your long suite. IMO, as long as no other pilgrim starts drinking from the same batch of koolaid as yourself, it's all good.

Edited by Yuchi1

^^^^^^^^^

From here on out? There is no correlation between me and the NAWAC! None!

I support them absolutely, but as a non member? I cannot facilitate change in their organization.......

Yes, I want a couple in my local zoo!  I watch the gorillas a few times per year, fascinating creatures.

Atta boy!!!!

You honestly think they would put a bigfoot in a zoo gigantor? Wouldn't work. You would need an enormous enclosure. It stil woudnt work.

Imagine if gorilas were 7 ft tall and twice as smart as they are now. You think you could keep one in a zoo? Something with that degree of intelligence?

You're discounting that if sasquatch exists, it has been living along side us all along and potentially not separated by time at all, atleast in part of it's genetics..

You may argue that they should be us and we should be them if we've been cross breeding all this time, but my hypothesis includes a one way attraction from  Sasq. males to abducted human females.

This would leave certain nuclear genetics out of our gene pool if the offspring did not re-join our society.

If the offspring were preferable mates among SSQ the mtDNA would reset the clock on time since divergence and the SSQ nuDNA could still dominate.

Robust size, the hair, and agility would certainly preclude the need for alot of tools.

Don't buy them books and send them to school and you wind up with a real giant yahoo!!!! .............that will sometimes scream it's own name from the local hills. :secret:

That's exactly what I'm going to say because it's a fact. If there is no split? There is no separate species.

You have to have a legal reason to imprison a human/ and if "they" are, they'd all be guilty in the eye's of the law. Theft, trespassing , rape, endangering children etc......

Like I said, they wouldn't fit well in our society if they are genus homo, and would present a tangled legal web/ mess. :pleasantry:

• Upvote 2

What part of big bore rifles, bigger than what they carry on this continent, mentioned in the same paragraph as African guides would indicate anything else but what is commonly referred to as an elephant gun.

Not sensitive at all

I just don't buy your premise at all

So for the record what did you mean by

Big bore rifles, bigger than what is used on this continent

When you were talking about them being used by African guides

If you think all so called big bore rifles are elephant guns, then there's not much more to say I guess.

The real issue is you took offense at my supposed indication that bear hunters and guides are not on equal terms as far as degree of danger with African guides and hunters, when in fact, I never said that. But since you brought it up, they're not. The fact that one may have hunted, killed, or ran into the occasional grizzly in no way shape or form puts them on the same platform as Africa. That is a fact.

That's exactly what I'm going to say because it's a fact. If there is no split? There is no separate species.

Right, so that would throw a huge monkey wrench in any plan to prove they are a new species wouldn't it???????

• Upvote 1

Right, so that would throw a huge monkey wrench in any plan to prove they are a new species wouldn't it???????

Absolutely!!! But I think it's quite obvious they are not the same species as us. Making your hypothesis null. ;)

Do we imprison humans? It would work......

Yes but we dont put them behind glass for people to come see. How many humans are as big as bigfoot? Shaq, cant think of anyone else at the moment. I just think their size,smarts and strength would make them hard to control in captivity.

^^^^^^^^^

It doesn't matter if it was 500 Shaqs, we could put em all in any indoor Gorilla enclosure at any Zoo, and they would not get out. You have a giant room that has a heavy glass wall with one steel locked door to get in or out......Shaq is there for the duration.

I really don't care about Bigfoot Zoo exhibits........but I do have to poke the silliness.

You have to have a legal reason to imprison a human/ and if "they" are, they'd all be guilty in the eye's of the law. Theft, trespassing , rape, endangering children etc......

Like I said, they wouldn't fit well in our society if they are genus homo, and would present a tangled legal web/ mess. :pleasantry:

If another more primitive species of homo showed up? They would be treated like Apes if they could not function in society and follow our laws. I think that is obvious.

First, he wants to shoot 'em.

Now, he wants to lock 'em up.

No wonder they're layin' low.

..."If another more primitive species of homo showed up? They would be treated like Apes if they could not function in society and follow our laws. I think that is obvious."...

You mean like Native Americans? They apparently "could not" function in society and "follow our laws" however, what's obvious is "whose laws"?

Edited by Yuchi1