Collection Of Voucher Specimens

norseman

That's awesome!!!! Now why don't you two run off to frolic with your forest friends? I hear Mr Bukwas wants to return a shovel........ Maybe later you can all go searching for the Leprachauns pot of gold!!!

Fun! Fun!

Thanks bud! The more the snake oil salesman talk? The more obtuse I become.....

IMO, utterances such as the above serve to illustrate the ignorance and ego in play and to postulate science as the catalyst for such is not only disingenous but fraudulent as to actual motives.

• Upvote 2

Guest Crowlogic

Do you honestly think that a being that is intelligent enough to elude humans for all these years couldn't do something that simple? Something so simple that a Bonobo can do it?

What is the procedure for "backing up" what I think?

I guess you must have already forgotten duly noting my sig line.....

Actually there are more than a few who will say that it does not matter how dumb or smart bigfoot is.  It eludes detection because it does not exist to be detected.  There is the reason there is not fire use or any other proof other than a subjective belief.

Edited by Crowlogic

The account Branco posted in, I think, the "A Few Field Reports" thread mentioned a gentleman who dozed off in front of his small campfire only to awake to a roaring fire, fueled by a stump clearly transported while he snoozed from a nearby embankment. That certainly speaks to a passing kniwledge of combustion...not to mention a playful sense of humor.

• Upvote 4

The Bonobo was taught directly by humans to start a fire with matches. Thats not the same thing as Sasquatch observing campers with a fire and goes off to go rub two sticks together.

Ive tried and failed many times to get a fire going with a bow drill. my problem was i didnt notch the socket in the anvil. its not easy.....

I've never tried, but have watched it done enough on TV to get the gist of it.

I implied that I think they would be capable of building a fire if they wanted to. And there would be no need for them to rub sticks together for the same reason that they wouldn't have to chip out a stone axe if they needed one. We humans leave things laying around everywhere. Fires are made in the campgrounds & in backyards by the millions. It would be amazing if not a single BF ever observed the process, picked up a lighter from a picnic table, & tried it for himself later.

Do you honestly think that a being that is intelligent enough to elude humans for all these years couldn't do something that simple? Something so simple that a Bonobo can do it?

What is the procedure for "backing up" what I think?

I guess you must have already forgotten duly noting my sig line.....

Can you point to any reports of Sasquatch packing around tools or lighting fires?

Unfortunately your sig line doesn't jive with the BFF's mission statement about backing up what you say...... So while I don't expect much? I will keep asking.

And do you really think that if Sasquatch hung out in our back yards and tool sheds? That he would have evaded us for this long? Suburban Squatch stealing matches and hand tools and killing cows in barn yard? Sure you bet.

You don't believe in Sasquatch I think as much as a giant Raccoon!

Edited by norseman
  • Upvote 1

I didn't say there are reports of Sasquatch packing around tools or lighting fires. I didn't say they hang out in tool sheds, stealing matches and hand tools and killing cows in barn yards. You're the one that keeps saying that. I said I think they could if they wanted to. Nothing I have said in this whole discussion doesn't "jive" with the mission statement about backing up what I say.

If you want to see reports of that behavior, you'll need to look them up for yourself. Why would I want to waste time looking for reports to back up something that I didn't say & you did?

I'm not into reading reports anymore, since they started hanging out in my back yard. (And, yes, I have posted evidence of that.) They don't evade all humans, although it's inevitable that they will evade the ones that want to shoot them.

• Upvote 2

Guest Crowlogic

I didn't say there are reports of Sasquatch packing around tools or lighting fires. I didn't say they hang out in tool sheds, stealing matches and hand tools and killing cows in barn yards. You're the one that keeps saying that. I said I think they could if they wanted to. Nothing I have said in this whole discussion doesn't "jive" with the mission statement about backing up what I say.

What makes you believe they can?  What king of compelling proof have you?

Edited by Crowlogic

If you want to see reports of that behavior, you'll need to look them up for yourself. Why would I want to waste time looking for reports to back up something that I didn't say & you did?

I'm not into reading reports anymore, since they started hanging out in my back yard. (And, yes, I have posted evidence of that.) They don't evade all humans, although it's inevitable that they will evade the ones that want to shoot them.

How would they know someone wants to shoot them?

They are telepathic Norse...

Seriously though ive heard indians say the same thing.. sasquatch knows when the white man is looking for him..

Native populations ascribe supernatural properties to all the animals in their inventory.  That they do this for sasquatch doesn't change what they tell Europeans:  oh, the animals are real, real as you and me.

BFF Patron

Don't know if BF is telepathic but human behavior pretty much signals what you are up to. I can tell when a human is hunting. What they are wearing, behavior, looking for tracks, carrying a long gun, moving quietly and stalking behavior. Since BF basically does the same thing minus the gun and camo clothes, I think human hunting behavior would be very obvious to it. The only ones I see tromping around the woods with long guns are hunters. Would not take an ape genus to figure that out. The only question to the BF would be what the human is hunting for and if that included them.

Edited by SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT
  • Upvote 2

How long have you been hunting one to shoot?

Consider his self-admitted fact that a FTF encounter has never occurred and as such he is totally ignorant of the subject target. Should he someday pull the trigger, it will be upon a target he really has no experience and knowledge thereof and as such is, by definition, a textbook example of unsafe firearm actions.  IMO, that is the fatal flaw in his entire premise of operations however, isn't limited to Noresman alone as NAWAC, et al is also hip deep in the same class.

Edited by Yuchi1
  • Upvote 1