Sasquatch Chronicles

Guest SoFla

Guest 67Mopar

Oh man, you're so right. Have you heard his "werewolf/dogman" stuff? If not, jump back to the SasCon episodes from around the time he went down to texas. The words "straining credibility" spring to mind when listening to him on those shows.

Yes, I've listened to it. It was quite comical, to say the least. 

It's obvious that Sasquatch Chronicles was never meant to be a source for serious research. From the very beginning, Wes commented on his dislike for researchers. Wes is looking for "campfire stories" that he can package, and sell to people who get-off on listening to that sort-of thing.

"A fool and his money, be soon to debate, which after with sorrow, repents him too late..."

I contacted Will Jevning in reference to Wes and Woody Germer's Bigfoot Tonight Show interview from 2012, declaring it as (IMO) the most blatant piece of fiction I had ever heard. Wouldn't you know, the very next day, Wes and Woody's names were removed from the episode title? It was obvious that someone from Sasquatch Chronicles contacted whoever manages the archive, and requested that their names be removed from the title of that particular show. It's still in the Blog Talk Radio archives, but as I said, their name have been removed. 

Someone once asked Wes Germer in an interview; "What is the scariest encounter you've ever heard?" Wes replies; "Other than mine?" Gee, what a surprise reply! The interview of-course leads into another painful rendition of his fantastical, multi-Bigfoot encrusted encounter. Wes Germer commenting on who is, and who is not legitimate is absolutely brutal to behold! 

"A-hu-a-hu-a-hu-a-hu..." 
- Wes Germer

Oh man, you're so right. Have you heard his "werewolf/dogman" stuff? If not, jump back to the SasCon episodes from around the time he went down to texas. The words "straining credibility" spring to mind when listening to him on those shows.

Yes, I've listened to it. It was quite comical, to say the least. 

It's obvious that Sasquatch Chronicles was never meant to be a source for serious research. From the very beginning, Wes commented on his dislike for researchers. Wes is looking for "campfire stories" that he can package, and sell to people who get-off on listening to that sort-of thing.

"A fool and his money, be soon to debate, which after with sorrow, repents him too late..."

I contacted Will Jevning in reference to Wes and Woody Germer's Bigfoot Tonight Show interview from 2012, declaring it as (IMO) the most blatant piece of fiction I had ever heard. Wouldn't you know, the very next day, Wes and Woody's names were removed from the episode title? It was obvious that someone from Sasquatch Chronicles contacted whoever manages the archive, and requested that their names be removed from the title of that particular show. It's still in the Blog Talk Radio archives, but as I said, their name have been removed. 

Someone once asked Wes Germer in an interview; "What is the scariest encounter you've ever heard?" Wes replies; "Other than mine?" Gee, what a surprise reply! The interview of-course leads into another painful rendition of his fantastical, multi-Bigfoot encrusted encounter. Wes Germer commenting on who is, and who is not legitimate is absolutely brutal to behold! 

"A-hu-a-hu-a-hu-a-hu..." 
- Wes Germer

Honestly, the most interesting part of the whole SasCon debunking is/was how many people on his website vociferously claimed that the story was true and attacked those who pointed out the inconsistencies/lies.

There was a subset of people who absolutely needed for the story to be true and they ignored all evidence to contrary. Even when the germeister changed his story of a full moon to first, a strong Northern Lights episode and then to a meteor shower as the illumination during encounter, they credulously bought in. People and their motivations are simply fascinating. :o

Edited by Bodhi

Just when I thought the crap couldn't get a deeper, SasCon proves me wrong! 

"You're lucky to be alive..."

- Wes Germer 

LOL! This is the first time that I've kept listening, just to hear what they come-up with next. 

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bigfoothotspot/2015/10/04/sc-ep151-last-man-standing

Too funny. I listened to that show yesterday, and thought it was the most bogus, contrived story I've heard in a long time. As the caller was talking, Wes jumped in and I thought to myself, "oh good, he's going to expose this guy for a fraud" but no, instead, we get the comment you posted "You're lucky to be alive"  What? Seriously, give me a break.

Edited by Scarecrow

Guest 67Mopar

Would anyone who is serious about the subject, post something so obvious? It is so blatantly contrived, that it makes me wonder... Is Wes Germer paid opposition? 

Edited by 67Mopar

At BFF people can make all the claims they want and they'll be preaching to some audience.

"To make claims without presenting evidence is assassinating one's own character, IMO"- by See-Teh-Cah in the "NAWAC- Field Study Discussion" thread, page 97, post #1924

Edited by jayjeti