Sasquatch Chronicles

Guest SoFla

Guest SoFla

Any of you folks members and or listeners to the programs over there? Now I do not want to see this turn into a discussion about moon cycles of Wes' credibility or supposed lack there-of. I am curious to read what the BFF members think about the idea of a forum where the people who have actually had experiences can go on a show, and be interviewed in a simple manner by just relating their experiences and feelings and descriptions of what they saw, heard, and felt. Again, and maybe the mods can help with this, this thread is NOT meant to be a let's bas Wes thread.

Guest SoFla

If you don't want this to be about Sas Chronicals or Wes then why even mention them?

No, I WANT it to be about the shows, the idea of having a forum like that where people can come on and tell their experience of seeing a bigfoot.  Opinions on the shows and some of the great guests that have been on, not just another let's bash the guy who is doing or TRYING to do something thread. There's a big difference

I really enjoy most of the shows. Some are utter BS, but most of those are still entertaining. As I've stated before, the BFRO bashing was childish and unwarranted, and Will was the biggest culprit and should have been more mature. Their "police" source, I forget his name, and Mr. black were laughable. Other than that, I did and still do really like the shows. I think most of the encounter stories were real and I generally liked the style of the show. Wes was often funny and made a good host. I also think Will was knowledgable and I felt like there was a lot to learn between him and the witnesses. It's sad that things have gone awry.

I'm still listening to podcasts in the 50 something's, so I can't speak to the new ones. I'm working my way through them.

There are a dozen Bigfoot blogtalks. I'm totally burned out on them, in part because of Wes drunk-skunk discusting 100th or so show, which made me quit for good, and just general BF burnout with all the hoaxing, and sour-pusses who got hoaxed, and all the nonsense in the BF world at the moment due to over =saturation of the market.

Last few months have been a big doo-doo pile in the BF world, turning it into the BS world.

Now Sas Chron is going to ANOTHER  controversial figure to be his ''wingman'', AKA replacement for Jevnings who quit for a good reason.

Total burnout. Not sure you can even trust 1/2 the sources in any BF blogtalk, I've turned off a number of them after 10 minutes. The BS flag is flying too high. :wild:

And half the blogtalks have the same guests with the ''good'' stories. But how can you trust any of them now? I've seen stuff ''here'' that could have been ''put''into a story, for example, a dead half -dog a BF was holding, the ''Dogman'' photo with ''half a dog'' in its hand, same type of white poodle dog. Etc.

Oh, BTW, Dogman shows are or were pretty good, but soon Vic may have the same problems. I'd give them a try though.

Edited by Wag

Guest diana swampbooger

The good thing about SC is it's tremendously helpful to folks that had traumatic encounters, to speak & share with a supportive community. Being forced to hold that fear inside is disastrous to your emotional health.

Being forced to tolerate inappropriate judgmental behavior from those who, for one reason or another, CAN'T speak their truth feeds fear/rage & ultimately destroys true ease of health & life.

/rant

There are a dozen Bigfoot blogtalks.

True, and I find it a bit suspicious that we have suddenly have a lot of folks here promoting Sasquatch Chronicles. Any dissension is met with force. This seems to be another "Sasquatch Chronicles is great!" thread.

Edited by Rockape
  • Upvote 1

SSR Team

100% Rock, I'm thinking exactly what you're thinking.

Edited by BobbyO

BFF Patron

Hey it's boring if you aren't in the field in this age of not much new. Proud to say I haven't listened to a single Sasq Chronicles show, don't know why....maybe just thought better of it.

100% Rock, I'm thinking exactly what you're thinking.

Then you should be very concerned for your mental health Bobby.

SSR Team

Haha no comment..;)

Guest SoFla

Then you should be very concerned for your mental health Bobby.

After reading some of your comments Rock, I have to tell you I'm a little suspicious of what exactly and who you are and if you are perhaps working while posting.

Guest SoFla

Hey it's boring if you aren't in the field in this age of not much new. Proud to say I haven't listened to a single Sasq Chronicles show, don't know why....maybe just thought better of it.

Why are you "proud" to keep yourself uninformed? Do you already know EVERYTHING there is to know about this subject or have you made up your mind that maybe they just don't exist? I like keeping an open mind, I like how my ideas have changed over the past 5 years or so, I like what I have learned from listening to Sasquatch Chronicles, it's the best and most informative show of any of them that I have heard or seen. there 's no BS or snarkiness just to be cool on the show. In fact, it amazes me how little that Wes as the interviewer actually is even heard. What happens is these are people who have has encounters and they relive their experiences and sometimes get emotional still.

I'm not trying to sell anybody on this show, I just figured a place called Bigfoot Forums would be a place of like-minded folks who are interested in the search for answers and evidence about these different creatures that are out there, and I have come to believe that there are a LOT of them and they are pretty close to us all.

and Rockape "dissension"? REally? I hope that these posts aren't too forceful for you sheesh dude-man up a little bro-we're just talking here