Sasquatch Chronicles

Guest SoFla

Admin

and then shoot every bit of it down as insufficient or a hoax-I've see how you do here you silly monkey man ;>)

me shoot down every bit of it down? I think most everyone here knows that's not the case.

Not sure what you mean by the "silly monkey man" reference. Perhaps you can elaborate on that...

SSR Team

me shoot down every bit of it down? I think most everyone here knows that's not the case.

Not sure what you mean by the "silly monkey man" reference. Perhaps you can elaborate on that...

I think he's saying that you look a bit like me..;)

SSR Team

I was under the impression it was the whole thing Jay ?

I may be wrong though and in fact, I hope I am.

Must admit I don't pay attention to the social media circus normally but it's hard to steer completely clear of what's being said.

Guest diana swampbooger

I'm curious what it is that Wes or his brother allegedly lied about in their encounter?

It was all very exciting. Hired trolls. Trolls were told to fixate on moon phase. There was a build up of subtle trolling before Wes & Shannon went to Texas in March. Will was supposed to have gone also. It was suspicious to us members as to why he declined suddenly. Then while Wes & Shannon were gone, major troll infection. Too obvious.

Wes & Will had a deeply disturbing encounter which lasted a few hours. During that time they could clearly see the boogers & thought that since the boogers were so visible, it must have been full moon. 

The one thing I know for a fact is that there are ice crystals in the sky & light bounce from the surrounding town can make it appear like moonlight. What I don't know is the quality & quantity of the ice crystals. As a former pilot, you have to fly with the carb somewhat open to keep the engines hot & prevent ice buildup at that altitude, latitude & time of year.

Adding another layer is some people can 'see' orbs & there seems to be a connection with boogers. I understand they emit from the ultraviolet frequency. Some cameras will capture their light.

Old timers used to tell us it was swamp gas.

Hello jayjeti,

On the night in question they said there was a Full Moon when there clearly was not.

Hey there, just wanted to let you know that the main host of the "SasWhat" Podcast really hammered SasChron. The host followed up on a number of the purported encounters and discovered that many of the places, people, roads, etc described in the stories are made up. Combined with the fact that the show is owned by a texas entertainment attorney and it seems the show is just entertainment. Just what was missing from the search for sasquatch, more campfire stories and confusion. Hurray!!

If you send the host an email apparently he'll give you all the details of what he discovered.

It was all very exciting. Hired trolls. Trolls were told to fixate on moon phase. There was a build up of subtle trolling before Wes & Shannon went to Texas in March. Will was supposed to have gone also. It was suspicious to us members as to why he declined suddenly. Then while Wes & Shannon were gone, major troll infection. Too obvious.

Wes & Will had a deeply disturbing encounter which lasted a few hours. During that time they could clearly see the boogers & thought that since the boogers were so visible, it must have been full moon. 

Is that all?  They said it was a full moon but it wasn't.  I know I saw one myself with a half moon out and that half moon put out a fair amount of light, and I was outdoors.  From what I remember of Wes and his brother's experience they were inside of a vehicle during this encounter.  I could see someone making an assumption about the amount of moonlight, thinking it was a full moon.  

Edited by jayjeti

Guest diana swampbooger

Is that all?  They said it was a full moon but it wasn't.  I know I saw one myself with a half moon out and that half moon put out a fair amount of light, and I was outdoors.  From what I remember of Wes and his brother's experience they were inside of a vehicle during this encounter.  I could see someone making an assumption about the amount of moonlight, thinking it was a full moon.

That's it.

The brothers thought they were on Yacolt Mountain. They later went back to the exact location for GPS. It was then determined to actually be Jack Mountain according to Google Earth.

That's it.

The brothers thought they were on Yacolt Mountain. They later went back to the exact location for GPS. It was then determined to actually be Jack Mountain according to Google Earth.

That's nothing too.  Years ago I hiked up Jack Mountain during a back packing trip in the Cascades.  

• 1 month later...

I'm kind of ambivalent with the moon phase thing.  Yea, of course Wes lied.  That's not a surprise.  It is obvious he set up Sas Chron as a business so instead of just cropping up as "hey, I am new to bigfooting, just setting up a subscription podcast", he and his brother (who has since become irrelevant to the show) made up some story.  Not a big deal to me but many people felt slighted by it and especially so since the subscriptions are annual and non-refundable.

The show works because Wes has some talent with convincing audiences he is sincere and there is no shortage of gullible audiences.  It's a business.  It's not all fake though.  You have a lot of bad shows and non-credible guests but most listeners don't have the BF research background to tell the difference.

I am still curious what his revenues are and would be shocked out of my shorts if he cleared more than 60-70K per year after expenses.  That would be a top end guess.  You can get by on that in some areas so that could be his strategy.

Edited by Wingman