Bigfoot Hogwash

Lake County Bigfooot

Guest OntarioSquatch

In all my time researching the subject, I've never once heard of anyone seeing or hearing a black helicopter lifting away a cattle and mutilating it on the spot then dropping it back down, but I guess it makes more sense than the idea that natural predators are responsible for all of it.

Edited by OntarioSquatch

Oh, as far as a wild idea? This one is a beaut to be sure. But to even get those wilder reports of Alien mutilated cows and black helicopters into SOME kind of natural world framework as opposed to some creatures from space then how does one go about it? Sure it's far-fetched. But folks believe such things and since this is a Bigfoot Forum and people thing the government knows about Bigfoot then using the Alien card to throw everyone off of everything from spy planes to Sascuatch autopsies and body storage then setting up the rumor of Aliens is par the government course.

I took it further, of course, and further than it probably needed to go to plug Sasquatch into the equation but cattle mutilations, autopsies, and frozen bodies in my opinion make more sense as Sasquatch subjects as opposed to Aliens. Government being what it is and it's history of diversionary propaganda. So yeah, I took it too far but no one else thought along these lines that I know of as far as any cover ups so why not?

I hope your father's business thrives BTW and never experiences any setbacks for any of these reasons.

@OS, the article said half the mutilations were attributed to known predators like wolves or coyotes. The rest? Unknown predators? Hmmm. Wonder what that might be? ;)

Edited by hiflier
  • Upvote 1

Well, the only way I see that one might connect BF's with the cattle mutilation, absent aliens and all such, would implicate a higher order use of tools than is usually ascribed to the big furries, to account for the reported instances of "surgical incisions" which might be accomplished with obsidian cutting blades.

But, having never seen a surgically mutilated cow, I couldn't really say if it fits the evidence.

Surgical cuts sort of leads back to Humans taking samples for testing and then sterilizing the area around the excised areas with a hand torch. I have also cut myself on a sharp rock and have it leave a fairly straight clean cut. Reports of people finding "tools" like sharp rocks in BF locations do exist. But I think that any use of them would not be as one would use a knife but something more primitive like a raking slice which may leave a sharp edge but far less precise and certainly not curving around a jaw line to extract a jaw or thyroid gland.

I also think Norseman was close to the mark as the organs taken from the cow seem more indicative of radiation sampling. Thyroid, reproductive organs etc.. I also think Linda Moulton Howe did a lot of damage control as well as damage to the public's psyche regarding her unsubstantiated suggestions of Alien cow mutilations. Pure fabrication of an extraterrestrial excuse for a real-world activity.

But in saying that I am just as guilty. I wrote a book on hunting Bigfoot in order to get one voucher specimen to science. And I wrote it knowing that there's no proof of Bigfoot's existence. In that sense I can be categorized as pulling the same stunt as Ms. Howe. As far as BF goes though? I'm lumped in with all the other Sasquatch book authors as well and I would much rather be part of that group than any of the other types of paranormal groups :) 

1 hour ago, hiflier said:

Surgical cuts sort of leads back to Humans taking samples for testing and then sterilizing the area around the excised areas with a hand torch. I have also cut myself on a sharp rock and have it leave a fairly straight clean cut. Reports of people finding "tools" like sharp rocks in BF locations do exist. But I think that any use of them would not be as one would use a knife but something more primitive like a raking slice which may leave a sharp edge but far less precise and certainly not curving around a jaw line to extract a jaw or thyroid gland.

Ok surgical with precision yea we can all say that it was done by humans and nothing else. But the kills that I have found that I believe were done by these creatures do not have the surgical precision that we see in those cows. The legs in the deer have been torn out of the socket  with force and no knife cuts at all. Even the skin around the back ends of the legs have been ripped or torn from the body. Just like it did not need a knife to cut the leg since there would be cleaner cuts  and not this tear action.

deer kill003.jpg

deerkill002.jpg

The rocks that was left does not look like a tool but more of a weapon to

used for blunt force. So far not one sighting has no one seen these creatures with a pouch that they would carry these rocks that could be used as primitive tools. So in my opinion the are at the moment not so caught up with us but maybe more advance in survival that they decided to stick with. Now I am speculating just like what you are doing with this mad cow or even cow mutilation problem.  

Rock.JPG

Now what ever left this rock was only two feet from my head the night before while I was in my tent. This does not look like a sophisticated creature capable of performing precision surgery. I can say that I have seen these Black ops helo's in my area but are they related to these creatures I cannot say. UFO reports do not match with the encounters I am having in my area so that part of my research  is done. What is not done in my own research is their ability to out think us as humans. I mean we can place cameras watching each other over a bait pile and they will still out think you in some way that makes you believe that they might not be what we think they are. Every time it leads me that way I have to go back to basics. in research. Now this my own research and might not fit with what science thinks of research since the research I have done has led me down a rabbit hole I should have never chased.

Now I am not sure but maybe others have come to the same conclusion that I have but are not willing to admit it. It is like when you come to a T in the road when you are lost and you are at that stop sign. Not really sure which way you are going to turn since there is a right or a left. Either way one goes it will always lead to a point with a end and it all depends what that end is. I am not at the end yet and might not never reach that end unless I happen to come across a dead one in the field. This goes with each and every one of us and yet it would be a discovery of a life time  for each of us. How will we handle it when it does happen? I can say that it would be handled with complete deniability until the photo's started to pop up and even then it will be handled with denial.

Just look at Roswell and how advance we happen to gain afterwards. Our advancement just did not happen by accident but was some how manipulated to a process that has been sped up on purpose. We just did not think up fiber optics unless it was used some where else where it was proven to work. If these creatures were so advance and we really cannot say how advance they might be. They would be ruling us and authority would be given to them to control the population. No my thing with them and our Gov. would be their use for the military and maybe even advancement in DNA research. Which my argument is about that the DNA has some thing that they want to keep hidden. Do I or will I ever have proof of this No ! But if anyone ever gets a hold of a live or even dead creature then who knows.  

But going down the mutilation road is reaching and means that we are at a stand still when it comes to these creatures. The information that is needed is not forth coming and this is needed if we are to learn what these creatures are about. Are they cave men or are they monsters? If we were to take a specimen would we go to jail depending where we live? These are the answers that we should be seeking so that we can put this bigfoot to rest and move on to aliens or what ever odd thing happening around the world.

20 hours ago, hiflier said:

Yes but only after a farmer reports finding a dead one in his field somewhere. Something which by law he has to do.

I was curious whether this is actually required. Google results are inconclusive. HF, can you shed any further light upon this? Must a farmer or rancher report his cow died? Thanks.

Apparently a herder doesn't have to report a dead cow. If it is sudden I think a vet might be called in? From here on out I will defer to Twist on such matters. I've learned my lesson. Good of you to pick up on that one Inc1.

Guest Waggles

You can youtube "Strange Harvest " to see Linda's report. I remember it was advertised for 2 or 3 weeks big-time on tv before it aired, but I had no interest in farming or whatever. It wasn't until around 10 years later I saw the report/ film whatever.

Lots of disinfo above by the usual suspects. Every message board has them I guess.

Its not just cattle, it's dogs with their paws lasered off, etc. Lots of info on youtube if your interested in the subject matter. Can be very disturbing btw.

Guest OntarioSquatch

Not everyone's open to the idea that there's a non-human species on this planet with technology that's more advanced than ours. Based on my own investigation into the subject, I believe there are such beings, but I haven't seen anything that would convince me that they originate from outer space. In fact, some of more credible evidence I've found suggests that they actually don't originate from outer space. Anyway, it seems they're responsible for much of the reported cattle mutilations. Why they would collect biological material from cattle is purely speculation, but it seems like it could be for scientific purposes.

Edited by OntarioSquatch

The mutilation of that cow shown in the report was definitely surgical in its appearance. What gets me about that report is what I see as the incompetence of the people who investigated it. There are tracks leading right up to that dead cow. Those tracks would have certainly told a story of what happened there if the 1st observers had taken the time to look. What I see is most likely human caused and the evidence should have been there. The cow probably died first then the mutilations occurred later. The most likely reason there wasn't any blood. A little logic in this case would have been more helpful in determining the cause. But it's always fun to come up with a good sensational story. 

As far as reporting dead cattle, it doesn't happen. Found a dead steer along a logging road one day. I could see where someone had hauled it up there and just dumped it. Still had a rope around its horns. The coyotes and the bears took care of it in less than a month . 

ShadowBorn- those are some quite revealing pics! Certainly seems to show some considerable power in the dismemberment....

BigTreeWalker- great, so now we'll have Mad Bear Disease to contend with as well?

It is a fact that Sasquatch kill deer, and I suggest they do that in more than one fashion, sometimes taking out the back leg stealth-fully and other times breaking the neck. If they wanted to harvest certain parts of a cow, they would not do it with any surgical precision, that is not the work of Sasquatch. They would just rip it apart, or maybe use a thumb nail to cut out certain parts, but I doubt they would care about the precision. That seems more like the work of humans to me, though the alien hypothesis is still on the table for some. So cattle mutilation being attributed to Sasquatch, Hogwash!!

Edited by Lake County Bigfooot
  • Upvote 1

Unless, of course, sasquatches are aliens.

... and we've now come full circle.  :)

MIB

• Upvote 1

Like everyone else, I don't know the causal agent of cattle mutilations, but I really doubt it has anything to do with BF.

The best book I have read on the predator hypothesis is titled Mute Evidence - long out of print.

Colm Kelleher (of NIDS) wrote a book (Brain Trust) claiming that it was the US government monitoring the creutzfeldt jakob disease in cattle/deer.

I recently read the latest book from Ardy Sixkiller Clarke where she tells stories from American Indians who have witnessed UFO's abducting and mutilating buffalo, elk, and other animals. Therefore, she is in the same camp as Linda Moulton Howe that suggests aliens are doing it.

One interesting research article posted by NIDS about the ex-sheriff of Cache County-Utah is found in the article below. 

If true, then the US government is somewhat involved.

Not sure how to explain what the sheriff experienced in Utah back then. 

https://www.scribd.com/document/228793860/Investigation-of-an-Animal-Mutilation-Injuries-in-Cache-County-Utah