Bigfoot Hogwash

Lake County Bigfooot

Don't forget LCB that at least half of the mutilations were attributed to animals. Still in all that a lot of mutilations that were not attributable. IDK. Still don't think Aliens though as you say for some it's still on the table. Thoroughly researching the Human side may reveal some interesting things.

@ Explorer, The NIDS (aka Robert T. Bigelow) were the folks that bought the Skinwalker ranch and did an extensive summary of the Big Black Triangles. The National Institute for Discovery Science (NIDS-now defunct) summarized that the BBT's were government DOD craft. Mr. Bigelow of course went on to gain contracts with NASA for these: https://bigelowaerospace.com/

Go figure. I had always thought that the NIDS report on the Black Triangles was only a Bigelows way of putting pressure on the government to choose him and his company as a contractor for these kinds of projects. He also has quite a "colorful" history with MUFON and the FAA.

Guest Waggles

Yes we all know there's no such thing as UFOs, Bigfoot ,ghosts ,paranormal, etc. it's all bunch of nonsense. This forum of course is just a figment of my imagination.

I'm exluding the Loch Ness monster and chupachabras because those have been proven more or less to be known animals.

BFF Patron

Re: Skinwalker Ranch, if you read the book, a blue orb followed one of the tenants dogs into the brush, they heard a yelp, then found a puddle of ooze where the dog used to be....... allegedly vaporized by the blue orb.  If they can do that foreigners can certainly give surgery lessons to farm animals.  

Guest OntarioSquatch

One of the NIDS scientists, Colm A. Kelleher, documented NIDS' investigation of the Skinwalker ranch in the book Hunt for The Skinwalker. As one reads the book, it becomes clear that the anomalies they were experiencing were experiments conducted by what people often call "aliens". The anomalies that are described in the book would require technology that's extremely advanced compared to what's available today and would require a much deeper understanding of the sciences. There's no chance that the government was responsible for it, especially when one takes into consideration the number of years that the phenomenon has been going in not just that area of Utah, but the entire world. The book contains some of the most useful information I've read on the phenomenon.

Edited by OntarioSquatch

OK everyone then please explain something to a backwoodsman from Maine who apparently doesn't know a danged thing. How is it that Robert T. Bigelow has contracts with NASA for inflatable pods for the ISS? A man who bought the Skinwalker Ranch in Nevada. The same  state that he made is billions in. How is it that the government seems to have zero interest in his UFO stuff: no eye rolling, no marginalizing like the media does with the public when they report UFO. How is it that he's in the circle with other NASA contractors and not ostracized or shunned for his past paranormal proclivities? Even to the point where the FAA in an affidavit suggested folks and pilots call Bigelow Aerospace to report an UFO? What is it about this picture that the U.S. government has allowed him into the fold despite his "para" pursuits?

Something is just not adding up here.

And one more thing: Why hasn't the government gone into the Skinwalker Ranct with all od it's NASA scientists with their incredible scientific equipment (or the ARMY!) and settled the issue?

BFF Patron

How do you know they haven't, they could have created underground bunkers years before the book was written with Bigelow's acknowledgements.

Have you ever been in that section of Utah?  It is old Ute land that they thought was bad mojo from the get-go.  Easy to hide what you are doing in the age before Google Earth, rings of keyholes and such. 

And btw some of the surgeries on those farm animals cored them out like an apple corer from the anus forward as much as a foot or more.  Would have had to be precision laser or something even more sinister. 

Edited by bipedalist

Guest OntarioSquatch
33 minutes ago, hiflier said:

Why hasn't the government gone into the Skinwalker Ranct with all od it's NASA scientists with their incredible scientific equipment (or the ARMY!) and settled the issue?

Generally, the government is more likely to respond to events that they believe would require urgent attention. The field observations noted by Robert Bigelow's scientists at the ranch were spread out over a long period of time and would probably not be anything new for whatever intelligence agency that handles the phenomenon. Had it gained a lot of good attention in the 1950's, I'd imagine it would have been more likely that the government would somehow have gotten involved.

Edited by OntarioSquatch

Oh I don't know.......a dog turned to a puddle of ooze by a blue orb? Sounds like the perfect weapon for the armed forces. If that wasn't an event requiring urgent attention then I don't know what is. I guess none of the other Bigelow shenanigans were worth raining him up, shielding him from people like me who had emailed him direct with Black Triangle questions on two occasions and then leave the eye rolling and smirking to the media's contrived belittling of the public whenever a witness reports something paranormal like a Bigfoot sighting.

Something is off here and logically fails to make any good sense. To much contradiction for my taste..  

Hiflier,

I am very familiar with NIDS, Skinwalker Ranch, Bigelow connection, etc., etc. 

I have visited the area 3 times and have seen one of the infamous blue orbs. Obviously, I did not become a puddle of ooze. But, I don't know what it was.

Also, I have friends who have investigated the area for years, and they have confirmed that many of the reported anomalies are real (but even they don't know what the causal agent is).

Nonetheless, I don't think there is a BF connection.

The creature the scientists saw with night vision binoculars going thru the "portal" (per Hunt for Skinwalker book) was not identified as a bigfoot - but some unknown creature/entity.

I think whatever is causing the weirdness there is something really strange and not US government.

I still encourage folks to read that Cache County-Utah report on cattle mutilations.  What happened in that airport does not make any sense to me, unless there is a US government connection.  The cattle mutilation phenomena is not just a Skinwalker Ranch issue, but it is multi-state.  Thus, the causation agent and objectives must be a bigger issue than just the ranch.

• Upvote 1

Guest OntarioSquatch

As far as far the connection with Sasquatch goes, there've supposedly been a lot of sightings in that general area, but none that particular ranch. It seems like the ranch was utilized for a lot of short-term experiments that often involved entities that don't match the description of anything. Sasquatch seem to be both more long-term and wide-spread to the point where people are convinced that it's an undiscovered species.

BFF Patron

The book says a Sasquatch was observed moving out of a portal as I remember, there were Sasquatch like creatures seen at least once on the ground as I also recall.   Portals were seen without them and I believe orbs transported out of them on one or more occasions. 

Edited by bipedalist

Guest OntarioSquatch

The entity that was observed coming out of the "portal" was never described as being a Sasquatch, but there was one reportedly seen near the ranch that matches the accurate descriptions that people sometimes give of Sasquatch running

f52ezt.jpg

Edited by OntarioSquatch

11 hours ago, OntarioSquatch said:

The entity that was observed coming out of the "portal" was never described as being a Sasquatch, but there was one reportedly seen near the ranch that matches the accurate descriptions that people sometimes give of Sasquatch running

OS,

Agree with your comment that the entity observed coming out of the "portal" was never described as being sasquatch. NIDS had no idea what it was and did not speculate.

With regard to other reports of creatures around the ranch, there have been numerous reports of "skinwalker" like creatures by the locals. 

These creatures, however, better fit the description of dogman as opposed to BF; with wolf and dog like features.

Again, don't recall any BF reports in and around the ranch.

There are plenty of BF reports in the High Uinta mountains.  But these mountains are about 25 miles north of Fort Duchesne.

Not sure how reliable those "skinwalker" creature reports are. I have read 2 or 3 reports of somebody driving their truck/car and hitting one of those creatures and the collision doing a lot of damage to the vehicle.

However, we never see photo's of the vehicle damage or photos of blood/tissue residue on the impact area - we get nothing.

You would imagine that for insurance purposes, somebody would take a photo.  Even if they don't want to claim that it was a dogman or skinwalker collision.

I think the evidence for BF in the High Uintas has been better documented and followed-up  than the evidence for a "skinwalker" around the ranch.

Guest Waggles

I think I saw a report for cattle mutilations in different states the majority of them are all on a base line running east to west. they're all within a hundred two hundred five hundred miles of a certain longitudal area.

Strange Harvest- this is the documentary that got Linda Moulton Howe her start.

BFF Patron

Again, we are probably missing the historiography of the area by native Utes or Paiutes or other tribes that have a reason for calling the land off-limits to tribal members.  Sounds like strange, unknown bipeds are known to the area.  Call them what you like, the natives probably would say skinwalker is enough to make the land off-limits.  I think we are parsing the semantics of bipeds personally since the Uintah Basin is so close to the High Uintahs, a mere pebble throw for a Sasquatch. 

Edited by bipedalist