My Personal Opinion: Bigfoot Has Been Solved!

Hello to all!

I've had my personal encounter with BF in Alaska, so I know that it is a real entity. I was just confused as to why its existence has never been proven to the general public.

I come to the conclusion that certain agencies and researchers are aware of BF and have a pretty good idea what they are. In doing some reading on another site, I was astounded at the information that was available, and the research that has been put into the entire BF phenom.

I've read many of the stories from native americans (who I perceive as reliable sources) as well as field researchers and witnesses. There's too much information and even hard evidence to not come to the conclusion that BF is real. What...do we need a BF to come pinch us on the buttocks?

We are exceptionally arrogant people, to label the tales, stories and accounts of the native americans as unreliable!

Is it really not obvious to some why the answer to some of their questions aren't answered? Such questions as: why haven't we found a body, why do they not get hit by cars, why haven't a hunter shot any, why can't we find where they live, etc.

To myself, after my encounter, consideration and putting the information together, it's obvious. Bigfoot isn't an animal, but a man! Bigfoot are brothers of ours who didn't eat the apple of knowledge and accept technology. They decided to evolve the biological road. While we took shortcuts such as the wheel and began agriculture and settling down, our BF brothers chose to stay hunter gatherers.

From what I can gather, most researchers are tackling the BF situation from the mindset that they are searching for animals. At the risk of offending some (myself included) give yourself a big palm slap to the middle of your forehead and acknowledge the arrogance of us people. The nearest example I can give is the movie Avatar: Who were more advanced the space travelers or the blue people? Many would say the space people, while I believe the blue people were. They could actually communicate with their planet!

We assumed BF were animals because they have long hair/fur and live in the wild. For all we know, they may view us as the guy (from the animated movie The Incredibles) who wasn't born with super-powers so he used "science" and his inventions to substitute super attributes. Is this what we are, the little people who weren't born with "natural" abilities so we have to cheat and create artificial short-cuts?

We haven't found or proven BF because BF is the ultimate man. He's special forces on steroids? While a private in the Army we were given a demonstration of stealth...and were amazed that another human being could stalk within a few meters of us unknown.

Because BF is as intelligent, if not moreso, why would he get hit by cars and become roadkill? I'm sorry, but I just can't imagine myself being hit by a car! I know people are struck by cars everyday...I've never understood how that can happen. I've been crossing expressways since I was four years old (I got a whippin and didn't understand why mom was frightened for me...it's not like I was going to let that big thing called a car hit me) and the only way I could be stricken by a vehicle is if I was taking a chance for one, too close to the road AND depending upon a driver to stay on the road and they don't.

When I looked into the eyes of BF, I registered a man, a scary looking man, but still a man. When I reported it to the Alaskan Fish and Wild Life, I expected ridicule but the Ranger informed me that they have been aware of BF for a while now and he is referred too as 'Wildman'. That they are peaceful and shy and won't bother you. He took down the

information, asked if I gathered any evidence and said he'd like to check out the location. My encounter happened on the military base of Fort Wainwright.

So this Ranger acknowledged that they KNOW about BF/Wildman! This among other things lead me to believe that there are agencies in American government that have already closed the file on BF. They have probably already held a council with a BF representative!

We have to address the issue of BF from the position that we are looking for people, and not an animal.

Guest parnassus

The Native American legends certainly seem to be based on encounters with humans of other tribes and races. We all tend to focus on how others are different from ourselves. And translation tends to eliminate the subtlties of a language. Thus in the retelling over hundreds of years, and translation, an actual neighboring enemy tribe composed of taller persons might become a legendary race of giants. Early white explorers become hairy giants who can kill by pointing a stick, etc.

Very nice synopsis Delta Zu. Keep in mind that most people haven't had a visual encounter, yet alone experienced looking one eye to eye. But you are not the only one who is confounded by those who don't understand why they aren't regularly run over by vehicles (there are a few accounts however), but yep, so are we run over. And yet, there is usually another one to rescue the injured. I'm not sure it can be said that the mystery has been solved because there are some very seemingly unanswerable questions about them that appear out of our reach in some ways. Like we are not meant to understand. The same way we don't understand why they aren't killed by vehicle or gun. I know more then one person who has emptied their rifles into one, and hardly a flinch. So yes there is still much mystery. WHAT or WHO are they?

I like your analogy of Avatar. That seems pretty close, as close as one can get with our existing (though limited) perceptions of our own existence. Keep in mind, most human kind has yet to be enlightened about the limitless wonders of the universe. Heck, maybe one day we'll receive a non-terrestrial message through some source like SETI and wake up. lol

I too have looked into the eyes of a bigfoot. Yeah, you see complete understanding and every sign of them being self-aware don't you? They can show the same mixed expressions we can. Yep, they are a people in their own right, whether they have been here longer then we have, or have since arrived, is something I wonder. But they are indeed a people.

Guest Sallaranda

Bigfoot is an animal.

Bigfoot may also be human, but bigfoot is as much an animal as you or I.

Can you give a short synopsis of your encounter?

Sure.

In '96 I was assigned to 172nd Infantry Division Light and we were conducting ski training on the highest hill on post. The training was from 3pm until. Myself and two other soldiers finished our requirements and were given permission to return to the barracks. We packed up our gear and jumped in a hummer.

I was sitting in the rear of the hummer dozing while the other two guys were up front driving and chatting. We descended from the hill which was located to the right of our barracks, about 2 miles away and separated by forest and a slow moving stream which freezes in the winter of course.

There's a winding road which leads to and from the hill though the total distance is probably only 4 miles. The road is dirt, though in the winter it's covered in crushed snow to the point of slippery ice. All units used this road for PT runs in the mornings so the road is well used. Also when you get near the end of the road it actually branches off to a paved road which led to some of our newly developed housing.

So you come from this road, of which say the last mile is a pretty much straight shot and it runs parallel to the main road on post (Airport Road) which is adjorned and also the main road in the city of Fairbanks, only the post Main gate separating the two roads. So Airport Road runs all the way to our barracks, and at the same time in the opposite direction it runs the length of the city Fairbanks all the way to the Airport. It's a four lane paved highway.

When you're travelling on Airport Rd on post if you look to your right is the rest of post and our airfield. Look to your left and there's the big hill in the background with plenty of trees. Upon entering our main gate you travel about a half mile and you have the option of turning right or left. Right is if you want to access the rest of post and left is if you want to go to the newer housing area and the hill. Upon turning left you go about 50 yards and you have the option of making a right turn onto the dirt road which will take you to the hill, or you can go straight and access the housing area.

So from this you can see that if it were not for the 30-50 yards of trees on the left, while driving down Airport Rd you would be able to see the dirt road leading to the hill running parallel with Airport Rd.

OK we were just entering the mile of straight shot on the dirt road which would have exited onto the paved road, where we would have taken a left and then another left, and effectively returned in the same direction we had just left leading to our barracks.

As I said I was dozing (as soldiers frequently do) when all of a sudden I heard, "HOLY S##T!!". And the driver slammed on the brakes. I jerked my eyes open expecting to see a moose in the road. I looked up in time to see BF take his last step and a half from the left of the road to the right side leading toward the hill. As he walked he looked directly in our windshield at us, not concerned and just stepped behind some trees and was gone. I looked directly in his eyes and he in each of ours it seemed!

Well we sat there for a minute, each of us in our own world and stunned into silence. I then began yelling, "Drive us the #### outta here!" The driver begins creeping forward because he and his buddy were contemplating getting out to look for tracks. I told them to take me home and they can come back later.

Now myself, I'm a city guy, but I've always studied animals since I was a toddler. There weren't too many people who knew more about animals than myself, I even knew the scientific name of many animals, my specialty were predators. The two soldiers I was with were outdoorsman who hunted in their spare time. The one guy was from Montana or something like that, so both of them were familiar with N. America fauna also.

The one thing we could agree upon was, that wasn't a bear! It walked on two legs...no it didn't shuffle on two legs, it walked! The physique was human, though very large. We guessed the thing was 8-10 feet tall by the way it towered over the hummer. I forgot to mention it was probably twenty feet from us. It was covered pretty much in hair or fur that was a dark brown or dark red color. It's face was clear however. HUGE shoulders and over all body. Long arms swinging and no clothes. This sighting took place when there was still a decent amount of sunlight.

What was odd to me was that the creature crossed the road from left to right, meaning it was either coming from the center of post after some shopping, or the guy was in the thin 30-50 yards of treeline which separated the dirt road from our main road! What was it doing there! If it walked out of the tree line on the opposite side, pandemoneum would have broken out on post because everyone would have seen it! So was it just in the trees looking at the happenings on post for entertainment?

Well, we got back to post and told our fellow soldiers, got the usual, "What the heck were you guys drinking" and usual laughter. We laughed it off with the rest and just let it go mostly. I on the other hand had to follow-up. So I called the Alaskan Department of Fish and Wildlife (or whatever they were called) and made my report. I was astounded that the guy was so nonchalant and informed me that they had known about BF for a while and he was referred to as "Wildman". That they were peaceful and shy. He asked for the location of the setting and if we collected any evidence.

It hit me later that the feeling I got from the Ranger was that he was referring to a man. I thought he would have thought of BF as a monster or animal, but he also imo knew that BF is some type of person.

SSR Team

We are exceptionally arrogant people, to label the tales, stories and accounts of the native americans as unreliable!

Welcome to the BFF.. :)

Very nice synopsis Delta Zu. Keep in mind that most people haven't had a visual encounter, yet alone experienced looking one eye to eye. But you are not the only one who is confounded by those who don't understand why they aren't regularly run over by vehicles (there are a few accounts however), but yep, so are we run over. And yet, there is usually another one to rescue the injured. I'm not sure it can be said that the mystery has been solved because there are some very seemingly unanswerable questions about them that appear out of our reach in some ways. Like we are not meant to understand. The same way we don't understand why they aren't killed by vehicle or gun. I know more then one person who has emptied their rifles into one, and hardly a flinch. So yes there is still much mystery. WHAT or WHO are they?

I like your analogy of Avatar. That seems pretty close, as close as one can get with our existing (though limited) perceptions of our own existence. Keep in mind, most human kind has yet to be enlightened about the limitless wonders of the universe. Heck, maybe one day we'll receive a non-terrestrial message through some source like SETI and wake up. lol

I too have looked into the eyes of a bigfoot. Yeah, you see complete understanding and every sign of them being self-aware don't you? They can show the same mixed expressions we can. Yep, they are a people in their own right, whether they have been here longer then we have, or have since arrived, is something I wonder. But they are indeed a people.

You touch on something else that I've pondered. Why does it seem like it's so hard to kill them, if it's even possible. There have been accounts of them being shot and it doesn't even effect them.

What i'm going to do is give two other theories I've heard concerning BF.

1. BF are the prior creation of mankind by our creators (whatever you wish to call our creators) who weren't completely wiped out and are still around. Apparently according to some ideas I've read, while attempting to create humans, the first result were BF, but they were TOO strong and uncontrollable for the work they were created for. So the intelligence went back to the drawing board.

2. BF are descendents of the nephilim. If you know the stories, nephilim were the product of early humans breeding with (depends upon how you see the world) angels or aliens.

I know BF is big and muscular, but that's no reason that gunfire shouldn't kill them. Now I know there are accounts of BF being killed so I must take this into account also.

Believe me, when you see a very large, powerful looking creature, even if you have a rifle...you begin to doubt if that gun would get the job done. Even in the presence of a large grizzly or moose.

Please note also that my mentioning of creation and nephilim are in no way connected to religion. Though I believe religion and science can exist in harmony.

Also, I believe there are a few variations of BF.

The BF in Florida (Skunk Ape) for example seem to be closer to animal than the PNW.

Can it be that BF is a primate that can breed with not only humans but other traditional primates? I know it sounds crazy, but it's one of the ideas I form to explain the differences.

There's a photo of a skunk ape on the internet that imo shows a TRUE animal. That creature didn't show the intelligence I saw in the BF I saw in Alaska. It looked much more animal than human...though perhaps it was the photo not doing it justice.

There are accounts of BF kidnapping and mating with human women. Would they be so indifferent that they would indeed mate with escaped primates in Florida? LOL...but if they are close to human males...it's definately a possibility!

Are they intentionally attempting to evolve further by mating with human women? Frightening to think about.

SSR Team

You touch on something else that I've pondered. Why does it seem like it's so hard to kill them, if it's even possible.

My guess is that after Centuries of evolution, they are just so far ahead of us in their own domain that we haven't really got a chance..

I sincerely believe that we don't find Sasquatches, they find us..

Of course there are rare occassions they get spotted from a distance etc but overall, they're Boss & there are many, many people that simply can not accept that as, as you said before, as Human Beings we are extremely arrogant & also very ignorant..

What is the 172nd Infantry division?

Are you referring to the 172nd Infantry Brigade?

You must have your dates wrong, the 172nd Inf. Brigade was deactivated during the 1996 sighting.

Cheers.

We are all life forms within the universe too Sallandra. I too have used the metaphor of they and we are all animals. But that only goes so far, allowing for only test tube science in measurement of certain elements of our being. Just like their DNA won't tell us the important questions about what (or who) they are because they seem just about as complex a species as we are, only different.

DeltaZu, your encounter was very much the same as my first. He crossed only 20' in front of my vehicle (about 25' eye to eye). And yeah, he knew exactly where to look at me, right in the eyes, through the windshield. Funny how an 'animal' would know that eh?

I've also stood face to face with one 22' feet away while holding a rifle (Yeah I had the rifle. biggrin.gif) I KNOW that my 30-30 rifle was entirely inadequate if I was forced to use it. That rifle felt like it was about 6" long. I would have felt the same if I was holding my .338 Magnum. Okay, the .338 might have maybe felt 8" long. Point is, when you are in that situation, you recognize a complete difference in scale between you and them. A present friend and another unloaded into one at fairly close range 25 yrs ago. While he only had a .22 semi auto, his friend had a .44 magnum rifle. He still can't understand why it didn't even flinch and yet it could have killed them at any time.

Your theories are of but a few. I too wonder about the latter too and do a little research on that. One which opens up a whole world of discussion we can't discuss here sadly. I know from personal experience that there is much more to our universe however. I've seen spirits, I've seen a ufo being much closer then comfortable, experienced a few other things that I won't talk about as well. So yeah, we need to consider these possibilities as responsibly as we can. How's this, what if they are here in advance from another world, staying below radar until its time? Then we'd really be in trouble. lol Oh that's right, life on other worlds hasn't been proven to exist yet so it can't be that. Well luckily they seem to go back far enough through our history on earth to reveal something at least as homegrown as we are, but heck, but who says we actually evolved here either? I'm not advocating these options mind you, just contemplating them as added possibilities. The universe is just so much more infinite than most comprehend.

Interesting take from the Alaskan official. That trend seems to be spreading amongst individuals within agencies, although its not yet fully widespread.

What is the 172nd Infantry division?

Are you referring to the 172nd Infantry Brigade?

You must have your dates wrong, the 172nd Inf. Brigade was deactivated during the 1996 sighting.

Cheers.

Well too myself it doesn't really matter, just semantics. If I cared I could dig out some old orders and get the "proper" name but it's a small thing.

Yeah, I remember the switch, before...wait a minute...I could be wrong but I could swear we switched from 6th ID to 172nd? At any rate, that's a forgotten part of my life. I probably can't tell you the proper name of my last unit. And I know I can't tell the name of my ARNG unit...those things never mattered to me.

My guess is that after Centuries of evolution, they are just so far ahead of us in their own domain that we haven't really got a chance..

I sincerely believe that we don't find Sasquatches, they find us..

Of course there are rare occassions they get spotted from a distance etc but overall, they're Boss & there are many, many people that simply can not accept that as, as you said before, as Human Beings we are extremely arrogant & also very ignorant..

I think you may be on to something..

At the risk of going too far left...I've pondered whether BF have a better understanding of physics, biology, energy or some other sciences, maybe something we don't know about. I mean, how would you or I evolve or learn if we lived in the wild and had to depend upon our own abilities to survive. We don't have television or radio, what would we do to keep ourselves entertained.

I often joke that it would be embarrassing for a BF to be captured and while the scientists are prodding it, the being all of a sudden talks to the scientists in perfect english telling them it can leave at any time through a dimensional door.

1st Brigade 6th Infantry, became part of the 10th Mountain Division in 1994.

The 1st Brigade/6th went back to the 172nd Inf. Brigade in 1998.

Either way, in 1996, the 172nd Inf. Brigade wasn't at Fort Wainwright.