My Personal Opinion: Bigfoot Has Been Solved!

This thread is a good example of how these discussions generally go. Somehow it always devolves into an Abbott and Costello routine.

Great new info, DZ! I have come to many of the same concusions and pondered the same questions. It's a lot to wrap your head around. The Canadian officials have a no talk rule, but demonstrate thier knowlege other ways. I totally agree that BF are not undiscovered, just unacknowleged.

I saw two of them on a suburban street near Vancouver,BC. Humans, no question.

I like the way you worded the situation that "BF are not undiscovered, just unacknowledged". You stated this much simpler than my self, thanks.

Now...I wonder why they aren't "acknowledged"? What reason does agencies have to not make a official announcement that BF exists?

1. There is something ab or para normal to BF which would make scientific proof impossible.

2. The BF are a threat to national or perhaps WORLD security. What I mean by this is, if they are as old as we think, and intelligent...what type of information concerning OUR history do they have? I for one, know that a large portion of our history is revisionist and fabricated...

3. Agencies have made a treaty or peace agreement to never acknowledge them for fear society will send all types of crazies and yahoos tramping through the woods to talk to them.

***I also just remembered that in some states, it's a federal crime to kill a BF, as if they're a protected bald eagle or something***

Edited by Delta Zu

Summer 2010 I was at Glacier National Park in Montana I overheard a conversation between two vacationing retired couples. One couple was telling the story to the other couple that the previous day they were hiking a trail in the park and came across a park ranger that was closing the trail down. The Park Ranger told them they needed to turn around and get off the trail as fast as possible, that a couple hiking had just came across a Bigfoot walking around and the area needed to be closed off for a couple days. The couple listening to the story said they thought Bigfoot wasn't real. The couple telling the story said, "That's What We Thought!!!" They said they weren't from Montana (from some city I can't remember) but the Park Ranger said it so matter-of-fact that they didn't know what to think; they guess they must be real.

So, of course I can't get this out of my head, and a little later I came across a Park Ranger and asked straightforward if there were Bigfoots in Glacier National Park, and the Ranger said that he's heard a couple instances where park ranger's had seen a Bigfoot, but there's no official reporting they would do, nor any secret government file they keep. He said he'd never seen one himself, and never even put that much thought into if they truly exist, but if he did see one he'd just consider it part of the rest of the wildlife in the park. Plus he said it would just be a story that would earn him some ribbing from the other ranger's. I was surprised how lightly he talked about the subject of Bigfoot, like there was no particular fascination or mystery, but "just another animal in the Park"

I guess it really is 'all relative'!

I find this information fascinating and it even more reinforces my belief that as another poster stated, "BF aren't undiscovered, they're unacknowledged"...bring us to the question of why?

I'm LMAO right now but ponder for a moment what the situation is.

We have pure, uncurrupted human beings, who haven't been swayed by politics, society, propaganda, etc., who have witnessed a lot of history!

Is this possibly a reason why agencies refuse to acknowledge BF? As someone can see from my story, from another posters account, and from other accounts found through research, it seems as though BF is quite well known to certain agencies. The discovery, however, has not been made public!

Are we that captive by science? That because they can't have a body to examine (maybe the BF refuse to give their dead), they refuse to acknowledge BF? Since science refuses to acknowledge BF, everyone else just falls in step and agree that it can't exist?

If a BF ran through the middle of Manhattan, NY, but didn't cross any cameras...would it still be non-existent even if thousands of people saw it?

Bigfoot/sasquatch is wild, we are domesticated and can be hearded or sheparded by our "Leaders", sasquatch cannot be. We work for and support our leaders, sasquatch will not do that and won't submit to their "authority", so sasquatch doesn't get acknowledged. To acknowledge them and show yourself powerless over them calls your "authority" into question.

Bigfoot/sasquatch is wild, we are domesticated and can be hearded or sheparded by our "Leaders", sasquatch cannot be. We work for and support our leaders, sasquatch will not do that and won't submit to their "authority", so sasquatch doesn't get acknowledged. To acknowledge them and show yourself powerless over them calls your "authority" into question.

This is an excellent explanation!

Is it that acknowledging them would waken people to just how enslaved we are? BF don't acknowledge our leaders authority and would probably laugh at them.

SSR Team

If a BF ran through the middle of Manhattan, NY, but didn't cross any cameras...would it still be non-existent even if thousands of people saw it?

Even if they did get it on Camera it still wouldn't be conclusive.. :D

Now if one of those Taxi's took it out however............... ;)

Ahhh last time I check the military was a volunteer organization. Maybe once your there you go oops. I think we all get Drews point and I support him! The devil is in the details IMO and back to the subject at hand!

There was a draft during the 60's, correct? I remember meeting people who were drafted and were sent to Viet Nam.

Am I correct,or confused? I was rather young back then.. :blush:

Bigfoot is an animal.

Bigfoot may also be human, but bigfoot is as much an animal as you or I.

How can that be? They walk on 2 feet, live in the woods, eat raw meat, and I agree that they are an animal part of your post, but BF has few human traits. To my knowledge, BF do not build shelters, and they mark their territoriality rights with broken trees and limbs.

Do they build nests?

Do we know for a fact that BF has a language of any sort, besides marking their areas with limbs?

Do they live in groups?

I think that they are smart and are expert woodland predators, but they are not human IMVHO.

How can that be? They walk on 2 feet, live in the woods, eat raw meat, and I agree that they are an animal part of your post, but BF has few human traits. To my knowledge, BF do not build shelters, and they mark their territoriality rights with broken trees and limbs.

Do they build nests?

Do we know for a fact that BF has a language of any sort, besides marking their areas with limbs?

Do they live in groups?

I think that they are smart and are expert woodland predators, but they are not human IMVHO.

Well, in my encounter, what I saw is a being and not an animal.

I've been reading notes at another site, and i'm astonished and convinced that BF isn't a mystery to certain agencies. I believe there are those who know and have probably met with BF's and made the decision to never acknowledge their existence.

There's notes from a woman who claims her family had BF's on their property for 50 years. What she details is that they do have a language and are even able to use ours.

We are a very arrogant species to assume that because we are the only ones who build condos and talk on phones we are the only intelligent species. I like to ask people this: In the movie Avatar, who was the more intelligent species? The space humans or the blue natives on the planet?

This thread is a good example of how these discussions generally go. Somehow it always devolves into an Abbott and Costello routine.

Great new info, DZ! I have come to many of the same concusions and pondered the same questions. It's a lot to wrap your head around. The Canadian officials have a no talk rule, but demonstrate thier knowlege other ways. I totally agree that BF are not undiscovered, just unacknowleged.

I saw two of them on a suburban street near Vancouver,BC. Humans, no question.

You saw 2 humans on the street? Two of them on a street? Did you mean BF? Sorry, I'm confused, and it's not the first time so don't worry...BF or human-like BF? :blink:

This is the way I looked at Avatar, you had your pluses and minuses with both life styles. The blue cat people had a magic tree that could tranfer souls and pretty much take care of everything. Where is earth's magic tree? Bigfoot is on his own and if he gets hurt he either heals or dies whereas we can do a little bit more. I don't think technology makes me any less spiritual of a being than an African bushman. The people in the movie you are describing were all one dimensional characters used to move the plot along of good against evil. Real life doesn't work like that.

Edited by Jodie

Well, in my encounter, what I saw is a being and not an animal.

I've been reading notes at another site, and i'm astonished and convinced that BF isn't a mystery to certain agencies. I believe there are those who know and have probably met with BF's and made the decision to never acknowledge their existence.

There's notes from a woman who claims her family had BF's on their property for 50 years. What she details is that they do have a language and are even able to use ours.

We are a very arrogant species to assume that because we are the only ones who build condos and talk on phones we are the only intelligent species. I like to ask people this: In the movie Avatar, who was the more intelligent species? The space humans or the blue natives on the planet?

Okay, What you saw was an intelligent creature who had *self-awareness*, and is well above average animal intelligence also? This creature *thinks* before reacting...correct?

I saw a bigfoot drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.

Wait........

This is the way I looked at Avatar, you had your pluses and minuses with both life styles. The blue cat people had a magic tree that could tranfer souls and pretty much take care of everything. Where is earth's magic tree? Bigfoot is on his own and if he gets hurt he either heals or dies whereas we can do a little bit more. I don't think technology makes me any less spiritual of a being than an African bushman. The people in the movie you are describing were all one dimensional characters used to move the plot along of good against evil. Real life doesn't work like that.

The way I look at Avatar is that the blue people were much more advanced than the space people. The blue people had advanced to the point where they could live in harmony with their planet, even communicate with it.

This I believe, is a sign of true advancement.

While the space people, were basically selfish 0 to 0 1/2 type civilization. Most of their tech was probably stolen. Probably a good reason, if aliens are real, they would resist giving us advanced tech. We would go and plunder other worlds searching for resources when we have all we need.

See the blue people were so advanced, that they realized they had right there, EVERYTHING they needed.

Earth just may have a magic tree, however, like the space people from Avatar, we've evolved wrong. We think we need more than we do so we plunder and destroy instead of having a healthy symbiosis.

For all we know BF doesn't get hurt or dies! If he has been around longer than us, and has evolved in the physical and perhaps spiritual manner one can guess at, they may be close to immortal! A extraordinary claim I know, and purely speculation of course!

What technology has done for us is built a false matrix. I think a entity such as BF may not fear death as we do. They may have long ago, found out definately that they reincarnate. What technology has done for us is caused us to desire more than we need. We are the only organisms on Earth that habitually take more than we need...we are the only organism on Earth with technology...see how that works?

I believe, and if we were ever allowed to talk to a BF they would reinforce, that our technological advantage has severely crippled our spiritual development.

Okay, What you saw was an intelligent creature who had *self-awareness*, and is well above average animal intelligence also? This creature *thinks* before reacting...correct?

Yes BF, IMO, is a being just like any other man. They just chose a different path.