My Personal Opinion: Bigfoot Has Been Solved!

The way I look at Avatar is that the blue people were much more advanced than the space people. The blue people had advanced to the point where they could live in harmony with their planet, even communicate with it.

This I believe, is a sign of true advancement.

While the space people, were basically selfish 0 to 0 1/2 type civilization. Most of their tech was probably stolen. Probably a good reason, if aliens are real, they would resist giving us advanced tech. We would go and plunder other worlds searching for resources when we have all we need.

See the blue people were so advanced, that they realized they had right there, EVERYTHING they needed.

Earth just may have a magic tree, however, like the space people from Avatar, we've evolved wrong. We think we need more than we do so we plunder and destroy instead of having a healthy symbiosis.

For all we know BF doesn't get hurt or dies! If he has been around longer than us, and has evolved in the physical and perhaps spiritual manner one can guess at, they may be close to immortal! A extraordinary claim I know, and purely speculation of course!

What technology has done for us is built a false matrix. I think a entity such as BF may not fear death as we do. They may have long ago, found out definately that they reincarnate. What technology has done for us is caused us to desire more than we need. We are the only organisms on Earth that habitually take more than we need...we are the only organism on Earth with technology...see how that works?

I believe, and if we were ever allowed to talk to a BF they would reinforce, that our technological advantage has severely crippled our spiritual development.

Did high tech cripple the aliens that we think are visiting the earth? Like Stephen Hawkins, I don't just assume an alien species will be good/bad/indifferent just because they have the ability for space travel, assuming that is what has happened, is happening, or will ever happen. I agree that we should be conservative and not wasteful, but everything you see is just scenery whether it is high tech or low tech. It's what you learn on an individual basis that matters, not the backdrop for which you choose to learn those lessons in. In my mind, bigfoot is just on a different spiritual path, as is any other species on this earth, one not being being better or worse than the other. I don't think you can say that bigfoot is more advanced than we are since you have no way to know what the spiritual purpose is that he serves or the spiritual lessons his species is here to learn. I do know this though just from life experience, when you start painting the world black and white you tend to paint yourself into a corner. Good and bad is a matter of perspective, and definitely a human construct, with everything usually falling somewhere in the middle between those two extremes.

Edited by Jodie

Guest krakatoa

We are a very arrogant species to assume that because we are the only ones who build condos and talk on phones we are the only intelligent species. I like to ask people this: In the movie Avatar, who was the more intelligent species? The space humans or the blue natives on the planet?

(emphasis mine)

Who is the more intelligent species?

The perfectly idealized "noble savage" that never existed anywhere but our imaginations?

Or the humans doing the imagining?

FYI: I'm an "arrogant" human because by virtue of the evolution of our brains, and a truly nifty opposable thumb, I stand at the apex of the food chain. I believe the virtuous application of human ingenuity can solve **** near any problem we encounter.

One might look at your point of view and consider it quite narrow and arrogant in its own right.

I do not however. I just find it fanciful, and not terribly helpful to either the specific pursuit of bigfoot, nor the more general pursuits of our species.

But your mileage, as they say, may vary. ;)

Did high tech cripple the aliens that we think are visiting the earth? Like Stephen Hawkins, I don't just assume an alien species will be good/bad/indifferent just because they have the ability for space travel, assuming that is what has happened, is happening, or will ever happen. I agree that we should be conservative and not wasteful, but everything you see is just scenery whether it is high tech or low tech. It's what you learn on an individual basis that matters, not the backdrop for which you choose to learn those lessons in. In my mind, bigfoot is just on a different spiritual path, as is any other species on this earth, one not being being better or worse than the other. I don't think you can say that bigfoot is more advanced than we are since you have no way to know what the spiritual purpose is that he serves or the spiritual lessons his species is here to learn. I do know this though just from life experience, when you start painting the world black and white you tend to paint yourself into a corner. Good and bad is a matter of perspective, and definitely a human construct, with everything usually falling somewhere in the middle between those two extremes.

You've certainly caused me to take a few steps back...

I digress if I said or implied that BF are better than humans because as you say, I don't know for sure what their purpose or goal is. For all I know they may be as some have suggested, descendents of the nephilim.

If anything, they may have watched our road and mistakes and decided they do not want to travel our path.

(emphasis mine)

Who is the more intelligent species?

The perfectly idealized "noble savage" that never existed anywhere but our imaginations?

Or the humans doing the imagining?

FYI: I'm an "arrogant" human because by virtue of the evolution of our brains, and a truly nifty opposable thumb, I stand at the apex of the food chain. I believe the virtuous application of human ingenuity can solve **** near any problem we encounter.

One might look at your point of view and consider it quite narrow and arrogant in its own right.

I do not however. I just find it fanciful, and not terribly helpful to either the specific pursuit of bigfoot, nor the more general pursuits of our species.

But your mileage, as they say, may vary. ;)

Again I digress, because I can not with 100% accuracy state BF are more intelligent than us. Though, I have a haunch that they are at least equal.

I don't think it requires much to be a noble savage. The only requirement is for the savages to not have access too, or the will to use destructive technology. That way, no matter how savage they are, they can't really harm their planet. For all the strength a BF civilization may have, they aren't removing the natural lubrication of the Earth to fuel energy for devices that produce pollution for the atmosphere.

Are you sure you/we stand at the apex of the food chain? I think in time we will find that we do not and are merely roaches who haven't stumbled upon the spiders web.

Thanks for not taking my view (which changes a lot) in a disrespectful or arrogant light.

Well maybe I misread what you said, that is always possible, I'm notorious for it on here. :)

It is strictly your opinion based on your world view of things, none of us really have any idea of what we are talking about anyway so.....the gist I was getting is that you thought humans were on the wrong spiritual path. I simply don't think you can lump it all together like that because everyone has their own agenda or lesson plan. "How" is the plot, "where" is just the stage, "when" is happenstance since time only exists for us in 3D world. Everyone and everything has it's day in the sun and when the sun sets, it's time to go home whether you are a bigfoot or a human. I'm not convinced I'm part of a collective spiritual agenda where tech is bad and I'm following the path of self destruction.

Guest krakatoa

For all the strength a BF civilization may have, they aren't removing the natural lubrication of the Earth to fuel energy for devices that produce pollution for the atmosphere.

Are you sure you/we stand at the apex of the food chain? I think in time we will find that we do not and are merely roaches who haven't stumbled upon the spiders web.

Last first: Yes, I'm about as sure as an individual w/ the ability (assuming it weren't proscribed by law or toxicity) to eat any plant or animal I choose could be.

"Natural lubrication of the Earth"?

Oh dear me. It is probably best that I let this idea pass unmolested. :D Suffice to say - I think you are drastically misinformed, and I doubt seriously there can be anything gained from a debate with you on the friction-abating influence of oil on continental plates.

It's fairly off-topic anyway.

Jodie probably has the best opinion on this it appears. Certainly anyone is free to believe whatever they like, so long as any actions in the exercise of that belief don't impinge on the rights of another.

Guest Kronprinz Adam

Sure.

The one thing we could agree upon was, that wasn't a bear! It walked on two legs...no it didn't shuffle on two legs, it walked! The physique was human, though very large. We guessed the thing was 8-10 feet tall by the way it towered over the hummer. I forgot to mention it was probably twenty feet from us. It was covered pretty much in hair or fur that was a dark brown or dark red color. It's face was clear however. HUGE shoulders and over all body. Long arms swinging and no clothes. This sighting took place when there was still a decent amount of sunlight.

Hi Delta Zu and thank you for sharing your experience and for openly discussing your ideas about BF creatures!! I'm interested in the physical description of the creature..because you said you saw the face clearly...how was it? Can you describe its facial features?

Greetings.

K. Adamñ

Guest Cervelo

There was a draft during the 60's, correct? I remember meeting people who were drafted and were sent to Viet Nam.

Am I correct,or confused? I was rather young back then.. :blush:

What kinda baiting is this you know the answer. If your looking for some sort of pissing contest please pm me and we can keep it between us!

There was a draft during the 60's, correct? I remember meeting people who were drafted and were sent to Viet Nam.

Am I correct,or confused? I was rather young back then.. :blush:

The draft ended in 1973.

Delta Zu's sighting occurred in 1996.

Hi Delta Zu and thank you for sharing your experience and for openly discussing your ideas about BF creatures!! I'm interested in the physical description of the creature..because you said you saw the face clearly...how was it? Can you describe its facial features?

Greetings.

K. Adamñ

Hello,

No, I was saying the creatures face was clear, not that I saw it clearly...if that makes sense. The only thing that sticks out about its face all this time later, are the eyes. When it looked at us, it just gave me the same vibe as....a person crossing the street in your town against the light. They aren't apologetic, and may even be a little defensive, but at the same time they know they're wrong even if they won't admit so.

The draft ended in 1973.

Delta Zu's sighting occurred in 1996.

I might add that I served with a few guys who were given the: Go to war or Go to jail option. Not quite the draft, but tell them that.

I might add that I served with a few guys who were given the: Go to war or Go to jail option. Not quite the draft, but tell them that.

Wow. They must have been old-timers. In 1996 the last war that they could have been sent to fight would have been Vietnam. (obviously there were some smaller engagements, but Desert Sheild/storm were too short to be referred to by a judge that way)

My dad got his draft notice, the month after he dropped out of college.

Edited by Drew

Wow. They must have been old-timers. In 1996 the last war that they could have been sent to fight would have been Vietnam. (obviously there were some smaller engagements, but Desert Sheild/storm were too short to be referred to by a judge that way)

My dad got his draft notice, the month after he dropped out of college.

OK, that's my fault. "Go to war or Go to jail" was/is used for some criminals who the judge may feel serving in the military will be sufficient.

Are you one of those analytical persons in every manner?