Olympic Peninsula Nesting Area Update

BobbyO

Admin

Are some of you seriously proposing a litmus test for scientists?

Let the man do his research and present his findings. Then reject his conclusions based on merit, if that's warranted... jeez...

Guest OntarioSquatch

Dr. Disotell is as legit of a geneticist as one can find, and even specializes in primates. The problem is that for any of this to be any good, we would need to be dealing with a new species, which I'm absolutely convinced we're not.

The shocking and absurd reality is that this guy has probably already tested legitimate sasquatch DNA samples in the past more than once. As I see it, the Sasquatch phenomenon falls outside the league of most primatologists and geneticists. Their expertise isn't progressing people's understanding of this phenomenon in any way that I would call significant.

Admin
10 minutes ago, OntarioSquatch said:

As I see it, the Sasquatch phenomenon falls outside the league of most primatologists and geneticists.

What?  so in your opinion, no primatologist or geneticist is good enough?

Whom then, do you propose would  be qualified?

Guest OntarioSquatch
3 minutes ago, gigantor said:

What?  so in your opinion, no primatologist or geneticist is good enough?

Whom then, do you propose would  be qualified?

The CIA could set everything straight if they wanted to. The problem is that right now they're mostly interested in disclosure of the larger phenomenon itself, not small spinoffs if you know what I mean.

Admin

No, I don't know what you mean...

Guest OntarioSquatch

I'm saying the Sasquatch phenomenon is part of something far bigger, and effective study of it isn't currently in the realm of conventional science, but it is in the playing field of certain government agencies. They get to choose what to disclose, and when to disclose it.

3 hours ago, OntarioSquatch said:

The shocking and absurd reality is that this guy has probably already tested legitimate sasquatch DNA samples in the past more than once.

Like, when? Where? Which were the samples of legitimate Bigfoot DNA that Disotell failed to identify?

I don't know what podcast Disotell defamed bigfoot in, but if it had anything to do with recollections regarding that idiotic show "The 10 Million Dollar Bigfoot Bounty", then you can't really blame him. 

On this show we had brave, intrepid bigfoot hunters vomiting because they had to walk up a hill, collecting moss to provide as hair samples, and my personal favourite, the show winner saying he would "tap" a female sasquatch if given the chance. 

Hard not to laugh at that motley crew. 

At least Disotell is interested in the subject matter and willing to do tests. That he finds some things laughable, well, I don't think you can really blame him. Bigfootin' has some clowns.

Edited by dmaker
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, OntarioSquatch said:

The CIA could set everything straight if they wanted to. The problem is that right now they're mostly interested in disclosure of the larger phenomenon itself, not small spinoffs if you know what I mean.

8 hours ago, gigantor said:

No, I don't know what you mean...

What he means is that aliens are making bigfoots (human hybrids?) and dropping them off on Earth. 

He also means that the government is ready at any moment to announce that aliens are real which in turn means the real story here is aliens with a small side of bigfoots.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, OntarioSquatch said:

I'm saying the Sasquatch phenomenon is part of something far bigger, and effective study of it isn't currently in the realm of conventional science, but it is in the playing field of certain government agencies. They get to choose what to disclose, and when to disclose it.

As resistant as you appear to be to some very important truths, you are certainly not resistant to others.

I admire the quiet way you try to inform the educable among us about certain things, and I can't help but think it's at some personal risk, not only of the nastiness that occurs here on a frequent basis, but of other things, as well. 

I appreciate your efforts (and your courage). 

BFF Patron
7 hours ago, Martin said:

What he means is that aliens are making bigfoots (human hybrids?) and dropping them off on Earth. 

He also means that the government is ready at any moment to announce that aliens are real which in turn means the real story here is aliens with a small side of bigfoots.

If you believe the Sumerian texts BF (giants) were created by aliens to mine gold because humans were too frail and stupid at the time to do it.      If there is an alien link I think that it is more likely that BF are refugees from a dying planet or earth is considered some sort of zoo planet for dangerous rogue species.  (We certainly fit in if it is)      I think the government knows what they are.   If the government would go to such extreme lengths to protect spotted owls,   or snail darters,  why,   other than some alien connection, would it ignore Sasquatch?     That level of secrecy about something is not normally associated with furry forest animals.  

• masterbarber pinned this topic
  • masterbarber unpinned this topic