Face To Face Meeting With Bigfoot

Midnight Owl

I am a tribal member of the Cherokee Nation of Oklahoma. I had something very profound happen to me in central Oklahoma just a little over a month ago, that I feel compelled to share with anyone following or interested in the Bigfoot phenomenon.

I am not trying to sell anything, seek verification or gain any recognition whats so ever! I personally experienced something with the "Forest People" I am still pinching myself over! It was and up close and personal encounter that was a dream come true for me! Here is my story:

MIDNIGHT RENDEVOUS WITH BIGFOOT

“No night vision or video unless I tell you so†my guide instructed as we neared the tree line located just beyond the cattle fence. She softly began to call out as we leaned on the cross members of the fence and I began to hear subtle foot steps in the thick brush. They started out at some distance, but steadily moved toward us from three separate directions.

This was a very remote, private land area. The chances of someone, let alone multiple folks just hanging out in the darkened forest of central Oklahoma without any lights around midnight were few and far between. My heart began to beat harder sensing the possibility of a close encounter, which I had methodically sought for a number of years.

“Can I really go through with this†were my thoughts as an aching pit formed in my stomach. It was very similar to the feelings I had years ago climbing the stairs to ride the Texas Cyclone roller coaster at Astro World USA.

“Do you want to go inside†the guide asked, strolling over to the game fence gate. Not wanting to wimp out now in front of a woman, I acknowledged a tentative yes. Being completely open and vulnerable was not something my male persona could easily accept. I was stepping out of a comfort zone of my world right into the middle of theirs! I followed closely behind the guide almost like an apprehensive little child seeking assurance that everything will be alright.

We made our way through the gate and back down a narrow path which was dimly lit by the moon beams filtering through the thick canopy of foliage. I could hear stirring here and there on both side of us, but couldn’t clearly see what was making it as we deliberately moved along the trail. We eventually turned off into a side clearing and my guide began speaking to them very softly, calling some by name. More movement and noise sounded.

I won’t go into the multitude of details regarding the unexpected conversation I then had with a third party standing by in the thick brush. Unless you have experienced this, it would fruitless to try and convey the scenario unfolding in a way an uninformed person would understand. In short, I had a brief conversation with one of them and will leave it at that!

What was happening to me at this point I knew was extremely rare! It was extremely profound and literally brought tears to my eyes with the flood of emotions exploding within me! This was not a brief or momentary encounter with some large hairy thing crossing the roadway in front of me! This was a very deliberate and close up encounter with a being that had cognizant thinking and intelligence. My fear and apprehensions quickly vanished as they began to share with me. I then realized just how close they really are to us in the creator’s master plan.

I was then instructed by them to move away from the guide, which had been my security blanket up to now. Call it a test or whatever, but I instantly complied.

Just then about 30 feet away from me to the east, a huge 8-9 foot hairy figure stepped between two large trees into a cleared area fully illuminated by the bright moon light. It then began to sway, staring at me. It was the typical shape and build of the common Bigfoot sketches and drawings.

“I can see it, it is swaying from side to side!†I exclaimed to my guide. “Sway with it†she replied, which I immediately did.

At that point I began to sway and another smaller Bigfoot figure rose up from the brush about 15 feet directly in front of me! Then another one off to its right about the same size with a smaller figure sitting at its feet I assumed was a toddler. They both intently stared at me, occasionally looking back at what I assume was their parent standing between the trees.

The babblings and exclamations began to flow from my mouth to the guide as my mind tried to fully comprehend what was happening here was very real and tangible! This was a family group which trusted me enough to expose even their young to my presence! I felt the little ones were examining me just as closely as I was reviewing at them! “I can’t believe it!†I exclaimed with tears flowing down my cheeks. “This is really happening to me!†I never felt any threat or animosity from them. They were peacefully holding their positions, giving me a sure clear look at them! It was exactly what I had hoped would happen! A dream actually coming true right before my eyes!

Just then another large one further back began to call out mimicking a Barn Owl call. A very good call indeed, but much too throaty and guttural to be a real owl. Quite appropriate for me since I was now clearly seeing light that had been hidden in darkness and mystique until now.

I asked and was allowed to capture the audio portion of the experience with my video camera. It was too dark for any clear pictures. Turning it on after receiving permission from the guide, I captured most of these calls and some of my continued babblings.

I was totally overwhelmed at that point, feeling my head literally spinning. My guide then asked if I wanted to touch one. My emotions along with my blood pressure were sky high. I couldn’t stand anymore at that point and asked her to lead me back out.

There will be some, possibly many who will doubt my story. So be it, it is your choice, no harm done. Forget that you ever read it!

To those of you who have been to this place, you know precisely of what I speak! My intentions are pure and without malice regarding these magnificent creatures of the forest! I am not seeking to exploit them in any way which is why I had this up close and personal experience.

I have lost the fear of the unknown. I know they are like us in many, many ways! Living in family groups and clans wanting nothing but to be left alone and to live their life in safety and security. The forest was their home long before the white man came and claimed much of it. They have lived the same way for thousands of years exclusively off the land with no technical advancement. The only changes are they have to avoid the white man for their existence to continue uninterrupted. Something they do extremely well!

I truly feel blessed to have been there that night and plan on having many more good times. With a pure honest heart I will pursue more close encounters with them.

My personal pledge to them is this, I will do them no harm, nor will I exploit or market them in any way! That is my vow for taking me into their circle of confidence! I look forward to many more good times with my “Big Brothers“ of the forest!

God bless us all….

Midnight Owl……

Edited by Midnight Owl

I have attached a combined copy of the audio portion of my Bigfoot encounter. The first half captures my overwhelmed babblings looking at these beings standing 15-20 from me in a composed peaceful manner. The second half of the tape captures a large male about 50 feet away calling out in an owl like call. The last two calls are from another researcher trying to answer, but does not sound the same.

Long version.wmv

BFF Patron

Congrats on your experiences and welcome to the forum. Do you think perhaps they have been around since before both the white man and the recognized Native American tribes? Can you share your audio file with us in some way to let us know how they at least imitate a barn or barred owl?

Edited to say "never mind" I see you opened another thread with audio, lol. :lol:

I have attached a combined copy of the audio portion of my Bigfoot encounter. The first half captures my overwhelmed babblings looking at these beings standing 15-20 from me in a composed peaceful manner. The second half of the tape captures a large male about 50 feet away calling out in an owl like call. The last two calls are from another researcher trying to answer, but does not sound the same.

Why no pictures? You say to someone no pictures, just sound.

Edit: I saw your write up and read the reason(s) why.

Sound neat and all, but with all the other hoaxes going on, quality pictures are going to be needed to back up anyone's claims; especially when they are imitating owl calls.

Edited by Bogger

Midnight Owl

Finally some one has captured them doing the owl hoot,I have a tape where i was hooting at them and they would hoot back.I have lost that tape somewhere in my house so I am glad that there is public record of this.They like to play games and sometimes they will inter act in different ways.But like i said i have expierance this not only once but many times. When you hear this and you inter act with them you just never forget and you want more.But now i know that i and a few of us here in Michigan who have expierance this are not crazy. It is the most amazing thing that one will ever expierance and all i can say is WoW! very cool indeed. :D

Mark

Can you give details of the encounter? And why no pictures?

OK, I just found your other post with the details!

Edited by frosstman

Guest Thepattywagon

Was your conversation with them and instructions by them done telepathically, or do they speak English or some other tongue that you are versed in?

Thanks.

Thanks for the encouraging statements Mark from another who has been very close and interacted with them! Unless you've been there and done that, it is hard for a person to fully comprehend the whole scenario.

Any close encounter is quite overwhelming, to some, they even become terrified. (See the BFRO recording of the lady sheriff deputy watching them outside her car) I was even asked by my guide if I wanted to touch one, but I couldn't handle anymore and asked to back out of there!!! It was like looking right at a Steven Spielberg character, yet alive and breathing right before me rather than being on the big screen! Not at all threatening, but not something I was used to being around or close to either!

In time, I hope to obtain some quality video and photos of them...

Guest tracker

I am not trying to sell anything, seek verification or gain any recognition whats so ever! I personally experienced something with the "Forest People" I am still pinching myself over! It was and up close and personal encounter that was a dream come true for me! Here is my story:

Just then about 30 feet away from me to the east, a huge 8-9 foot hairy figure stepped between two large trees into a cleared area fully illuminated by the bright moon light. It then began to sway, staring at me. It was the typical shape and build of the common Bigfoot sketches and drawings.

“I can see it, it is swaying from side to side!†I exclaimed to my guide. “Sway with it†she replied, which I immediately did.

At that point I began to sway and another smaller Bigfoot figure rose up from the brush about 15 feet directly in front of me! Then another one off to its right about the same size with a smaller figure sitting at its feet I assumed was a toddler. They both intently stared at me, occasionally looking back at what I assume was their parent standing between the trees.

Just then another large one further back began to call out mimicking a Barn Owl call. A very good call indeed, but much too throaty and guttural to be a real owl. Quite appropriate for me since I was now clearly seeing light that had been hidden in darkness and mystique until now.

I was totally overwhelmed at that point, feeling my head literally spinning. My guide then asked if I wanted to touch one. My emotions along with my blood pressure were sky high. I couldn’t stand anymore at that point and asked her to lead me back out.

Midnight Owl……

Good for you MO, do it only for the experience not to exploit. I wish there were more of us like this in the field.

Hey do me a big favor and accept the offer to touch one of them next time okay? Then PM me or post your experience. Yea I know you have to work up to that and take some bp pills. Anyways thats what I want out of this, a friendly encounter where i can touch one. Personally I would rather not have them proven to exist. All that will do is push them further away from us IMO.

Thanks for sharing your great encounter, tracker. wink.gif

Guest Woodstomper

Great story midnight owl. I'd love to hear more. Who is the guide that you refer too? And how did you get so close? Thanks.

Guest RayG

Too bad you didn't get the audio portion where they gave you instructions. Were the instructions in English?

RayG

Guest apaulo

Thanks for the encouraging statements Mark from another who has been very close and interacted with them! Unless you've been there and done that, it is hard for a person to fully comprehend the whole scenario.

Any close encounter is quite overwhelming, to some, they even become terrified. (See the BFRO recording of the lady sheriff deputy watching them outside her car) I was even asked by my guide if I wanted to touch one, but I couldn't handle anymore and asked to back out of there!!! It was like looking right at a Steven Spielberg character, yet alive and breathing right before me rather than being on the big screen! Not at all threatening, but not something I was used to being around or close to either!

In time, I hope to obtain some quality video and photos of them...

Guide ? Touch one ? How could you get so close ?

Hello Booger,

The guide was a Cherokee medicine woman who has interacted with this clan over a number of years. She knows them so well, she even has names for some of them.

When I first met her, I natrually was a bit skeptical of her knowledge and understanding of them. At that time, I viewed the Bigfoot as a very elusive and mystical creature, filled with many unknown attributes. I wasn't quite sure what to expect.

I attended a native American function at the woman's property that had nothing to do with Bigfoot, but I knew they were very active on and around her property. I didn't participate in the work shops, but spent my time lurking in the woods with my camera, video camera and night vision, hoping for a good clear shot. They avoided me big time!

On several occasions, I knew they were very close listening and watching. I constantly verbally related to them, I only want to see them clearly. It was at midnight, that our host approched me and asked if I wanted to go out to her special meeting place. I learned later thay had told her to get me.

This may sound very unbelievable to some, but it is the truth none the less. I feel compelled to relate this information to the Bigfoot community as a whole, that these are not the creatures some would have you to believe. Yes, there probably is a dangerous rogue or two out there here and there, but we have that same danger in our culture.

Hope this sheds some light on things. The interesting thing I also want to relate, is the host's husband doesn't believe a thing about the Bigfoot and they stay well away from him......

Guest squatchrider

I will be totally honest the skeptic in me wants to write this story off as a hoax. The problem is that there is another part of me who is an explorer and seeker who thinks "what if it's true?". I believe that there is a large hairy bipedal creature in the woods of North America. Now I have to figure out what I believe about them beyond the fact that they exist. Stories like yours, Midnight Owl, make my brain expand in somewhat uncomfortable directions. Until I have my own encounter with at least one of these creatures I will try to leave my brain skeptically open to their potential. Best of luck with future encounters with these creatures. I'm pretty sure your guide wouldn't mind you using her name. You said it once on the tape and I have heard her on a few podcasts in the past.