Face To Face Meeting With Bigfoot

Midnight Owl

Guest TooRisky

To be very clear... I do NOT believe this story whether it was a dream or whatever... With over 30 years in the field and having some of the most Unique situations and encounters, this does not even come close to reality... That is all I have to say and as always in my most humble opinion...

Guest ChrisBFRPKY

Midnight Owl, very interesting story. I was wondering, you commented before that you had not given a large sum of money to be there. Your wording is very eloquent but it leaves a gap open.

My gap closer question is:

Did you pay anyone any money whatsoever to go on the outing? Or was it free of charge?

Chris B.

I have enjoyed reading the account of your encounter, & considering the things I have experienced over the last few years, I don't have a problem believing anything you have said. It comes extremely close to reality, in my situation.

That "it isn't time yet" phrase keeps popping up now & then, & I wonder "Time for what & when will it be?". I also agree about the dark element. These aren't all just "innocent forest creatures". When the "time comes" it is going to be much different than most people are expecting.

Guest Knuck

MO, congrats on your close encounter. It is truly like nothing else in this world. Not your daddy's wooly booger, they are very unique beings, and to be priviledged enough to have a face to face, under tranquil circumstances is wonderful. Hope you have more, but leave the camera home next time. ;) Welcome to the forum!-Knuck

Guest MidnightWalkerSE

I don't know Midnight Owl, so I can't gauge the truth in his words. All we have on here is a blind trust until you know that person and their character. Having the sas meet you in the forest and even interact is not out of the realm of possibilities. I do it myself. Having them readily stand before you (face to face) in a casual environment will usually take much time in gaining their trust. That is the rarity of this situation but not out of the question.

For those of you who deem it an impossibility because it hasn't happened to you, I say that is requires time, patience and a knowledge of how to engage them. It also requires respect for them as a people and a desire to engage them without trickery. If you don't embrace those values, then you'll be talking about the next 30 years where it's never happened to you either.

As for the Midnight Owl, you experienced a life changing events that will draw on you for evermore. Some of the things that I considered an impossibility before are that no longer. I strive for much more in engaging the sas and it's fairly awe inspiring as they allow you those moments just as they did with you.

For those of you who deem it an impossibility because it hasn't happened to you, I say that is requires time, patience and a knowledge of how to engage them. It also requires respect for them as a people and a desire to engage them without trickery.

Do you have a thread on here discussing how to engage them?

Guest MidnightWalkerSE

Do you have a thread on here discussing how to engage them?

I've only worked with people that I know personally...don't have a thread on how to's. Bottomline, the sas will teach you with time if you have the patience and the right heart. All that I did was shorten my friends' learning curve and help them to understand the sas much better. One was scared to death of them when I first met him. After that first night out where we had them coming in real close, he lost all fear of them and understood that they were people. He even recorded their speech. Good luck Bogger.

Guest RioBravo

...These aren't all just "innocent forest creatures". When the "time comes" it is going to be much different than most people are expecting.

I don't hear this kind of sentiment very often from people who have encounters. Could you explain what you mean?

Back to you Chris on the question of money paid. We get together and rent cabins or similar lodging for 2 or 3 days in a group of 15-20 folks. The combined dollar amount is less than $100. If any organizer comes out ahead, they may go buy a whataburger or something with the pocket change.

I want to also thank you for having such a tremendous website. Such a large gathering of like minded folks sharing information. My promise to you is that I will only speak positive things to uplift and encourage another seeker of truth! I don't think most of your readers care about attacking and tearing down another....

Have a great day!...

Guest BFSleuth

To be very clear... I do NOT believe this story whether it was a dream or whatever... With over 30 years in the field and having some of the most Unique situations and encounters, this does not even come close to reality... That is all I have to say and as always in my most humble opinion...

I have reviewed your web site and if I recollect you also had a recent frightening Class B encounter you initiated by wood knocking. If my information is incorrect about this my apologies in advance.

From what I gather from your web site it seems that your research follows on the pattern used by BFRO, what I would term "going Knockabout" (apologies to Australian aboriginal people). The use of calls, wood knocking, and baiting as a time honored "calling them in" method of hunting seems to be able to attract BF to your location. However, using these methods IMHO would not be sufficient to create a communication bond with the subjects of your study. In fact it may do just the opposite.

Consider for a moment the frightening wood knocking encounter. You wood knock in the middle of the night. What are you communicating to BF? Are you challenging for territory or in some way insulting them? Sounds like the response of the probable BF in your encounter would indicate he was VERY UNHAPPY with your knocks. Perhaps tantamount to walking into a biker bar and telling the biggest meanest guy in the bar that his wife thought you made love much more effectively.

It seems to me that much of the whole "going Knockabout" method of research could be considered communication that is at the very least annoying to BF and possibly dangerously rude or even a challenge for a fight. Compare that to the INTRODUCTION by a known human friend of the BF in this face to face meeting. I would venture to guess that the woman who guided our friend to this meeting likely did not get to this level of relationship by doing the whole Knockabout thing. I would be more interested in hearing what our friend may share about the guide's relationship to the group of BF and how she got to that level of trust and ongoing communication.

Guest Elisi

I don't usually post on public forums but I have made an exception here. I am the woman who was with MO when he had his encounter with the Bigfoot. First I would like to say I have never nor will I ever have someone pay me to take them to see Bigfoot.I have no control over what they choose to do.Even if I could I would still not presume that I could ask them to show themselves to anyone.That would be very disrespectful of me to do that.What happened with MO was a complete surprise to me as well as to him. The weekend he was here I was hosting a drum making workshop to help a young Aleut Indian Woman who teaches making and connecting with the drum. For those of you who don't know for many indigenous people the drum beat signifies the heart beat of the Earth.We also were having Fire Ceremony and teachings. I had no idea the Bigfoot would show themselves as they did.As I said I am not in control of what they do.I honor them and have all my life and will continue to do so.Mo came to be a part of everyone who was here and enjoy everyone being together.Did he know of my association with the Bigfoot?Yes he did. Did he hope to have an encounter,I guess he did.It wasn't up to him nor was it up to me.They chose to do what they did. I can say with some surety they will not allow anyone to take their photo clearly.They have allowed me one fairly clear photo.It is posted on my FB page as well as some other places also.There again some see him and some don't.This audio and story has created positive talk about them.No one gains anything from it except maybe people who begin to understand they are not large,hairy,bipedal animals.If you think you can come here and see them,it won't happen unless they want it.If someone was to come here with ulterior motives they would be gone.If you are thinking who is this woman and how does she have this happen? I can assure you I am only a woman who respects them and knows I have no control over this.Am I thinking I will make a bunch of money or have fame from this,think again. I live very frugally and plan on living that way for the rest of my life.I was happy living my life before I was introduced to the world of Bigfoot Resarch.Because of my elders teachings the Bigfoot's message has to be shared so I am doing as I have been asked.I would just as soon live my life out of the Bigfoot Spotlight.I as well as most love seeing footprints and stick structures and hearing all they say and do.Do I have a huge collection of stuff.I have nothing that is not on my fb page.I am very transparent in that way.The experience MO and I had was a gift in my mind.It was a gift to us and my Elders taught me that gifts are to be shared not kept for yourself.MO did do this as I have done.As he said you can believe or not believe neither one of us are trying to prove anything.We are sharing a wonderful experience.One thing I will never do is disrespect you no matter what you believe or what you say.It is what I was taught and is what I try to live.

Very interesting report. It seems with 15 to 20 other people staying at the cabins, BF reports would be let out and BF research groups would soon discover your location. Whether it's private land or public land, bigfooters would take the chance to film this BF group which of course would drive them away from this location.

It seems to be a streach to claim BFs have some type of electromagnetic power to disable electronic devices. Then from here they can disappear..........and here we go with claims.

Can you tell us how the guide came to know this BF group and how many other people have been guided up to the BF group? Some reports claim BFs have a verbal language of their own. Did your group?

This may seem improbable but here goes....If BFs can communicate at elevated levels..It might be wise for the guide to telepathically discuss habitat protection with the BF group. If they would allow their group to be filmed, then introduced to the state department of fish and wildlife, then large tracts of land can be designated as BF habitat. Until this happens BFs are going to be shot at and chased around their land.

thanks for sharing your story........many of us are skeptics and doubt stories and films. Where are the audio files?

Edited by georgerm

I don't usually post on public forums but I have made an exception here. I am the woman who was with MO when he had his encounter with the Bigfoot. First I would like to say I have never nor will I ever have someone pay me to take them to see Bigfoot.I have no control over what they choose to do.Even if I could I would still not presume that I could ask them to show themselves to anyone.That would be very disrespectful of me to do that.What happened with MO was a complete surprise to me as well as to him. The weekend he was here I was hosting a drum making workshop to help a young Aleut Indian Woman who teaches making and connecting with the drum. For those of you who don't know for many indigenous people the drum beat signifies the heart beat of the Earth.We also were having Fire Ceremony and teachings. I had no idea the Bigfoot would show themselves as they did.As I said I am not in control of what they do.I honor them and have all my life and will continue to do so.Mo came to be a part of everyone who was here and enjoy everyone being together.Did he know of my association with the Bigfoot?Yes he did. Did he hope to have an encounter,I guess he did.It wasn't up to him nor was it up to me.They chose to do what they did. I can say with some surety they will not allow anyone to take their photo clearly.They have allowed me one fairly clear photo.It is posted on my FB page as well as some other places also.There again some see him and some don't.This audio and story has created positive talk about them.No one gains anything from it except maybe people who begin to understand they are not large,hairy,bipedal animals.If you think you can come here and see them,it won't happen unless they want it.If someone was to come here with ulterior motives they would be gone.If you are thinking who is this woman and how does she have this happen? I can assure you I am only a woman who respects them and knows I have no control over this.Am I thinking I will make a bunch of money or have fame from this,think again. I live very frugally and plan on living that way for the rest of my life.I was happy living my life before I was introduced to the world of Bigfoot Resarch.Because of my elders teachings the Bigfoot's message has to be shared so I am doing as I have been asked.I would just as soon live my life out of the Bigfoot Spotlight.I as well as most love seeing footprints and stick structures and hearing all they say and do.Do I have a huge collection of stuff.I have nothing that is not on my fb page.I am very transparent in that way.The experience MO and I had was a gift in my mind.It was a gift to us and my Elders taught me that gifts are to be shared not kept for yourself.MO did do this as I have done.As he said you can believe or not believe neither one of us are trying to prove anything.We are sharing a wonderful experience.One thing I will never do is disrespect you no matter what you believe or what you say.It is what I was taught and is what I try to live.

My question is, will you accept just anyone's FB invitation :o Always interesting to see one of the big guys, whether a good sketch or a photo!

Guest ChrisBFRPKY

Thanks for answering Midnight Owl. From what I gather 15 to 20 folks at less than $100 is between $1500 and $2000. I agree it's not alot and nobody's getting rich.

Elisi commented she never accepts money for taking someone to see Bigfoot, so I guess the money all goes for lodging as you suggested MO.

That was the thing that made me curious. If money was being paid to go on an outing to see the creatures, I would think if they can read thoughts, they'd pick up on that.

If it were me and I was Bigfoot, I couldn't help but feel as if I was being taken advantage of. I doubt I'd show myself to paying customers.

Chris B.

Thanks for answering Midnight Owl. From what I gather 15 to 20 folks at less than $100 is between $1500 and $2000. I agree it's not alot and nobody's getting rich.

Elisi commented she never accepts money for taking someone to see Bigfoot, so I guess the money all goes for lodging as you suggested MO.

That was the thing that made me curious. If money was being paid to go on an outing to see the creatures, I would think if they can read thoughts, they'd pick up on that.

If it were me and I was Bigfoot, I couldn't help but feel as if I was being taken advantage of. I doubt I'd show myself to paying customers.

Chris B.

I guess the best things in life really are free XD