Face To Face Meeting With Bigfoot

Midnight Owl

Guest ChrisBFRPKY

They are Xion. I would find a pay to see Bigfoot tour highly suspect. Let's face it, there are alot of scams out there to seperate people from their money. Allegations of fraud and accusations of dishonesty go hand in hand with charging money for an experience like this......

I don't think Native Americans have any more chance of seeing Bigfoot than Chinese Americans or any other group of Americans either. Claims like that I find to be highly suspect as well. "I can talk with Bigfoot because I am Native American." If you start hearing statements like that, keep one hand on your wallet my friend. Chris B.

Guest shamroc

Such a large gathering of like minded folks sharing information. My promise to you is that I will only speak positive things to uplift and encourage another seeker of truth! I don't think most of your readers care about attacking and tearing down another....

Have a great day!...

Good on ya mate! Fine example.

I don't think Native Americans have any more chance of seeing Bigfoot than Chinese Americans or any other group of Americans either. Claims like that I find to be highly suspect as well. "I can talk with Bigfoot because I am Native American." If you start hearing statements like that, keep one hand on your wallet my friend. Chris B.

If my parents and grandparents had told me that there were BF out there, don't mess with them and they won't mess with you. I would think that would give me a leg up on seeing one. It's not my skin color or my ancestry as much as it is knowledge and opportunity. Of course that only applies if it's an area that is inhabited with "Screamin' Monkey Men".

Chris, the Native Americans and First Nations have respect for the land and animals that is much different then others. Same with other aboriginal groups in different lands. Most Europeans and other modern societies cannot understand this connection they claim to have, look at how the land has been scraped for all its resource value and by whom. Therein lies the primary connection some have and some don't with sasquatch. Who would you say these sasquatch favor most? Who has lost their land?

Guest ChrisBFRPKY

I would say the Sasquatch doesn't favor anyone. I doubt they would understand the concept of land ownership. IMO. I have an open mind though, so as more is discovered about the creatures, I'm willing to accept whatever facts surface.

A "special connection" to the land is a matter of opinion, not a matter of race in my view. There are no "chosen ones" in my Bigfoot Research philosophy.

Chris B.

Chris, the Native Americans and First Nations have respect for the land and animals that is much different then others. Same with other aboriginal groups in different lands. Most Europeans and other modern societies cannot understand this connection they claim to have, look at how the land has been scraped for all its resource value and by whom. Therein lies the primary connection some have and some don't with sasquatch. Who would you say these sasquatch favor most? Who has lost their land?

Treading the thin ice, here, as it seems any disagreement of this subject brings instant, merciless criticism. Stampeding entire herds of ungulates off cliffs was a common practice among NA. While expedient, such practice doesn't seem to impart great respect for the waste caused by the deaths of hundreds of animals in one fell swoop. Setting fire to grasslands could also be suspect. Effective, yes. Respectful? One might struggle with that definition.

Guest Elisi

As to whether indigenous people have a greater chance at seeing Bigfoot I can only give you my perspective on that.They are in our stories.I was never told they were bad or to be afraid.They just were.Not all native people felt that way and that is up for one's own interprtation for why.So many think they know exactly how this whole Bigfoot scenario goes.I for one will say I surely don't have all the answers.The only answers I have are the ones that are my belief and I would never tell another person to believe like I do.I will however share my belief with anyone.

I would also like to clear up something that MO wrote in his story.I did not ask him if he wanted to touch one.What I said was something like how does it feel to touch their presence.We have talked about that.I also am not a guide to see the Bigfoot.He felt I was guiding him and actually I was walking with him to the area we went to.So it made him feel comfortable for him to feel I was his guide.Does this change any of what happened? No it doesn't.I do however talk with people about what it takes to make that connection.I would do that with someone on the street.It is no great secret.

One of my Elders told me that there are all kinds who are confused and doing things they shouldn't be doing.One of our Choctaw teachings on Bigfoot addresses that.All people no matter what nation they are have done things that shouldn't have been done.

The experience MO had was at a gathering that had nothing to do with the bigfoot.They decided this was going to happen.Nothing I tried to do made it happen.I would never tell someone to come and I would take them to see the Bigfoot.I have no control and I respect them too much to ever ask anything like that of them.

Guest MidnightWalkerSE

I'll add something here. I have spoken to the poster Elisi on several occasions by phone. She is a very genuine person and has alway promoted principles with me that are of the highest fiber of integrity and character. When I first read the Midnight Owl's story, it didn't even sound like the account that I had heard on the blogtalkradio where he and the poster described it as the Elisi has described here. I spoke to Elisi and she indicated that it was a very spontaneous occurrence where the sas indicated to her that they were amenable to this meeting. This would obviously involve a form of communication that most would dismiss but it is what it is. If you don't believe, then that is your decision but then you can try to attempt to rationalize away the incredible events that transpired after she led him out there. Anyway, Elisi is correct. The sas control the tempo and it was their decision and not hers to have this happen.

As to the event costing money, it is what it is. They provide food, hosting etc and no one should be expected to do that out of the goodness of their heart. Heck, it's not like they're charging $300 money to go knock on trees with other BFRO members and listen to Moneymaker scream about someones open walkie talkie as we covertly sneak 50 cars into the woods to surprise the Bigfoots. The guy is a joke but that's another subject. Anyway, their event was a fraction of the cost, included food and lodging and was not at all tied to a bigfoot event. I just wanted to make sure that folks understood these facts because she's a very genuine person.

As to who the sas gravitate towards, I'll make my comments. I am not native american but I have the love for nature and respect of the land in my heart. I also respect the people of the forest immensely but go out with great joy in my heart when I am out to see them. It's genuine and they pick up on that. They see through your soul and know your intentions. They don't bother looking at the color of your skin. The native americans do have a culture that is quite similar to the people of the forest, since they lived side by side for what I would say are thousands of years. Therefore, the sas probably have more comradery and mutual understanding with a native american that understands their ways. I am still learning more about this culture and it does help me in how I approach them. However, I am confident that I can go almost anywhere and be received positively by their people because they know that I know their people and appreciate them. They see my heart and there are no hidden agendas. Does that mean that I have a spot of tea with them in the forest? No! It means I go in and they come around me literally walking right in (no sneaking) on many occasions. We then enjoy each others company together in the creation, taking in nature and each others well wishes. Do they allow me to experience much more than this at times? Yes. But they control the tempo and I do not. Some nights are more quiet and uneventful than others.

I encourage everyone in their journey to understand these beings. If you're around them enough and you will recognize that they are the people that they are, they'll lead you along as long as you possess good intentions and a good heart. I didn't read a book. I just let them lead and spent much time amongst them in a vulnerable situation. .

Elisi, would it be possible to see the Bigfoot picture that you have. I would love to be a FB friend.

Yes I don't want to infer that it is only NA's who can have a relationship with sasquatch either, just that as a whole, most NA's have the insight most others may not about nature. Not that these same values aren't taught or evolved from within. And yes, mileage varies between individual people cause some don't.

My own encounters are not intimate for the most part, but there have been some that are. Having these added experiences and an insight into nature's way, is why I am more open then most to these different perspectives. It probably is a reason why I have had the encounters I have too.

Incorrigible, if and when the Buffalo was run off cliffs by NA's, you can rest assured that they used everything, and prepared the meat so it would last through the seasons. It was their food and clothing and warmth. They had no grocery stores for when supplies got short. When Europeans ran buffalo like that you can't say they gave them the same respect.

When grasslands are burned, it also brings life. That is only doing what nature does. Sometimes nature (lightning) misses large grasslands that have grown very thick with dead grass and young seeds don't germinate. Fire brings germination and new life, new shoots. That is one thing that NA's knew to do long before scientists & ecologists of today also verified that its needed.

Guest Elisi

Also I would like to add that any money left over from anything that is done in association with a gathering we might have, goes to a 501 group.

Also I would like to add that any money left over from anything that is done in association with a gathering we might have, goes to a 501 group.

That's an admirable thing...if it's not too personal could you say who you donate too? And if it's like a foodbank or something? :)