New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Greetings All.  Been interested in Bigfoot since we were kids fishing in the Sierra Nevadas. We’d go exploring in the woods or down the trails and we’d think  it was cool and hope we saw a bear or deer but never a Bigfoot. When I started camping, it always crossed my mind but I never ventured far from the group.   Now that I fish Alaska, the thought of a Sasquatch intrigues me but I stay close to the camp. Best I,ve been able to do besides orcas, humpbacks and salmon sharks  and eagles is a big brownie foraging onshore. 

• Upvote 1

Hello!  I am currently researching a book on the Bigfoot community and because much of the information I am looking for has not been formally documented, I am interested in joining this group to access the collective knowledge and memory of people who are interested in and active in the community.  My research is entirely ethical which means I will not use any information posted by anyone without their explicit permission.  Thank you all in advance and I look forward to interacting with you.

I've been a bit tardy. Welcome Helen Schadler, AngryElf, Jackalope Jones, JTJOHNSON, Brie, LauraJRavens, olay2024, puebloazul, Kawicrash, Tony, BElrod, FEWCLOTHES, IvorySalmon, and DrTKE.

Ty from NorCal here. I was interested in bigfoot to an extent but I became much more curious about it when my great aunt, a trustworthy woman, told me she made eye contact with one.

Hello from the great Pacific Northwest of the United States. I live in a place surrounded by vast wilderness and enthralled by the countless stories. I’ve heard from people or read online. I’m here to dive deeper into the subject and hopefully learn more about myself.

Hello

New members here from Wyoming.

Having never believed in bigfoot, etc we had an encounter with an unknown being in 2015 and that led some of us to become involved with determining just what these things are that people are reporting contact with. 

For the most part we have found cryptids  to be demonic .

But not all. 

And so our search has led us here through Google

Greetings NewEdenChurch. A former co-worker of mine had an experience while on a hunting trip with a group of friends. He said that he saw demons and angels.

Discussions about religion and politics are not posted in the main body. There are sections such as paranormal / cyrtid and the tar pit that collect all kinds of posts.

I am undecided as to carrying a lot of garlic and wooden stakes while camping.

Be safe out there.

Hello. I am now new, but lost my information for my old ID including what email I was using, so I cannot recover it.   I prefer my new nickname anyway as it describes my inner desires the most.  I firmly believe that something is out there.  I personally think we should leave them alone, as I also believe we should leave other nature alone and quit destroying the natural world.

Anyhow, I look forward to being here (again).

On 4/18/2024 at 8:03 AM, squatchlord said:

Ty from NorCal here. I was interested in bigfoot to an extent but I became much more curious about it when my great aunt, a trustworthy woman, told me she made eye contact with one.

I already think your great aunt is amazing. Would you be willing to tell us more about her experience? Welcome to the forums, squatchlord.

On 4/7/2024 at 3:47 PM, Puebloazul said:

Hello to the administrator and all members of this very interesting forum. I just moved to Oregon this past year and have visited Mt. Hood National Forest and hiking about a few times. It seems I’ve had a strong interest in Sasquatch and it’s hominid cousins since I was a kid. I studied Anthropology in college and became fascinated with human evolution and related paleontology material. Gigantopithecus got my attention, as some schools of thought believe that Bigfoot is a biological descendant of these largest beings of the ape family. The subject of Sasquatch fits right in within the historical journeys of our early ancestors and related homonoids out of Africa. 

Puebloazul, welcome to the forums. You mentioned that some believe that bigfoot is a biological descendant of Giantopithecus. Has you established thoughts yet yourself about what bigfoot might be? We are glad you are here, thanks for joining.

Hello from Arizona.

Everyone calls me Frisco.  I am a retired Police officer with 27 years of service.  Now I split my time between my home in Arizona and traveling the north country in the summer with my English Mastiffs.  I am not a researcher, I just seem to end up in places where there has been a lot of activity.  I am not a "believer" I am a "knower".  I am glad to be here.

• Upvote 1

Hey there - long time believer. Started loving the topic because my dad used to read me reports from BFRO as a kid. I’m in North Carolina and I’d love to do my own research in Uwharrie one day. I’m far from an outdoorsman but it would be simply amazing to have any sort of experience or sighting. 

Hello... I'm Randor from north-central Wisconsin. I am just retired after a 44 year career in managing the development of Cray Supercomputers, so planning and execution for desired results using data is one of my strong points. I have had numerous "strange" experiences my entire life. My wife and I became very excited in regards to researching Bigfoot by attending two (2) BFRO expeditions in CY2023, Wisconsin and Minnesota... and are now signed up for two (2) expeditions coming up here in CY2024. I am hoping that we can contribute real data through the use of our equipment... audio recordings, video and personal/group experiences as we explore going forward! 

• Upvote 1