New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Howdy everyone!

I've been looking for a community to share with and learn from. I don't have any sighted experiences, but I have had some weird experiences. I enjoy researching the topic about these beings and I love hearing about peoples experiences.

Thanks!

• Upvote 1
On 11/15/2023 at 12:29 PM, ScioGal said:

Hello everyone! I was so happy to find this forum, as I was looking for a place where I could not only discuss the Expedition Bigfoot series but also have general discussions about my favorite species! My father passed away last week and I had so been hoping that Sasquatch would have been widely accepted by the mainstream scientific community before he passed (of which he and I are a part). He had adopted a pretty skeptical viewpoint, but then he hasn't followed all the science like I have through the years. But he enjoyed my passion for all things Sasquatch and sent me Bigfoot-related gifts throughout my life. My earliest Sasquatch memory having to do with my dad and I is of me asking him to read me a Bigfoot magazine article because I was too young to read. Gosh, I won't tell you how long ago that was, but it was a long time ago!

I am looking forward to making friends and learning from you all!

So sorry about your father's passing, ScioGal. Glad you found the forum, welcome!

Hi fellow BFers. My name is Rick and I'm 68 tears young. I'm an avid fisherman, hot rod builder, and outdoors columnist from Priest River, Idaho.

I believe a few years ago, I had a Sasquatch encounter that I will be telling you all about later.  Just wanted to check out the group and see what it is all about first.

• Upvote 2
5 hours ago, Fish-N-Fool said:

Hi fellow BFers. My name is Rick and I'm 68 tears young. I'm an avid fisherman, hot rod builder, and outdoors columnist from Priest River, Idaho.

I believe a few years ago, I had a Sasquatch encounter that I will be telling you all about later.  Just wanted to check out the group and see what it is all about first.

Welcome, Fish-N-Fool!  Looking forward to hearing about your encounter...please let us know where you post it.

Hi, my name is Leanne. I'm a former public school teacher turned psychotherapist from California. I don't think I saw the Patterson-Gimlin film until I was in high school, but I remember being fascinated by it. I don't think I gave it much thought initially but years later, I was watching a documentary (probably a rerun of the old In Search Of series) and an interest in the subject took hold. I, myself, have never had any type of encounter but my life experiences have given me a strong sense of when people are not being honest. I've seen far too many witness interviews on film where I have felt these people were telling the truth.

• Upvote 2

Hello all!

I'm new to the forum, but have been interested in the Bigfoot topic for many years.  I live in Georgia and I thank you all for welcoming me!

• Upvote 2
On 12/5/2023 at 8:09 AM, Connor MacLeod said:

Welcome, Fish-N-Fool!  Looking forward to hearing about your encounter...please let us know where you post it.

Where is the best place to report sightings here?

8 hours ago, Fish-N-Fool said:

Where is the best place to report sightings here?

There is a section for sightngs. Pick the appropriate geographic area for your sighting and start a thread there. Look forward to hearing about it.

https://bigfootforums.com/forum/4-sightings/

If your sighting is published by BFRO, then it probably already has a thread here:

https://bigfootforums.com/forum/12-bfro-reports-20/

My own report is in the BFRO section. https://bigfootforums.com/topic/64464-possible-daylight-sighting-of-a-sasquatch-on-the-omaha-indian-reservation-report-59757/

Hello, Logan from Minnesota here. I've been interested in the Bigfoot phenomenon for a while now. I personally have not witnessed any events that could 100% be a Bigfoot interaction but know of some folks in the area that have experienced some. Hopefully I can dig through the forums and learn a little more about the topic.

• Upvote 1

Hello, I'm from Oregon and after devouring most of the Missing-411 books and studying all that I can find on Bigfoot/Sasquatch, I feel a deep spiritual calling to go to the forests in Southern Oregon so that I can finally have an experience and quell a lifelong lingering which has become more important to me as of late.  The story that changed my life, no relation to Bigfoot per se, is that of Bart Schleyer. To provide a brief excerpt of the man and his disappearance, I'll quote a passage from the incident:
"Curtis said the bag was on flat ground adjacent to a thicket of black spruce and willows. To Curtis, an experienced moose hunter, it looked like the sort of place an archer might set up if trying to call a moose into range.... It still had a cradle in it like he was sitting on it and just got up, like a saddle,'' said David Fritz, a Susitna Valley friend of Schleyer's who has seen photos of the scene taken by the Mounties....About 60 yards back in the woods from the boat, Schleyer's bow and arrows in a handmade buckskin quiver were leaned up against a tree next to a dry-bag full of gear; upon which was still imprinted from when he had undoubtedly been sitting."

Thank you for hosting these forums and I look forward to learning more and getting to know the community~

• Upvote 1

Hello, I’m from North Carolina and have heard a few noises and seen things (as well as doing my own research online) that have lead me to believe in the Sasquatch as a biological animal and I am interesting in hearing others sightings and learning from others as well as sharing my own experiences here :)

• Upvote 1

Hi im daniel Ive been into bigfoot for a while now, Ive hunted it before having some pretty weird encounters. the reason I got into bigfoot was when I was researching about creepy pasta and had some weird encounters, For 3 days I'm hunting Bigfoot with my friend in a forest that has received lots of sightings. When Im back I would like to share the stuff I have collected