New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Hello to all,

Although I have no encounter to report. I simply believe. I also want to learn as much as possible about BF and be a part of this community.

• Thanks 1

Hello all,

I am excited to be here and read your posts. I think that bigfoot is real as there is much evidence pointing to that. I hope that one day I will be able to verify that with my own eyes/ears/nose. I am from western Canada and I believe that we are a prime habitat for Bigfoot but due to our sparce population, we do not have as many encounters as places with a more dense human population. This year I am hoping to make some solo hikes deep into the back country where I hope that I will have some sort of sensory encounter with the big manlike creature. Thank you for allowing me to participate in this exciting phenom with you. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
Admin

Welcome to the BFF, Naavaa and Kmart201!!

Enjoy the forums and participate as much as you can.

Hello,

I have been an active researcher (audio for the most part) since around 2010.   I have some very good audio captures and have had a couple of fleeting visuals.

• Thanks 1
BFF Patron

Welcome to all esp to Booly, you still haunting the NC mtns occasionally?  

PM me when you get a chance. 

Admin

Welcome to the BFF, Boolywoogerse!!

Please share your notes in the Audio area and give us some background on your experiences. We would be very interested in your work.

Hello from Texas. I've been fascinated by the bigfoot phenomenon since childhood. I've been an avid follower since and am interested in learning more from a community that is actively researching it objectively.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Hey there, I've been interested in Sasquatch since I was a little kid. I moved to Ohio a while back, was surprised it was such a hotspot for bigfoot activity. 

• Thanks 1
Admin

Welcome to the BFF, AMG and GrassManiac!!

We are glad you have joined the forum.

Hello Bigfoot Forums,

I’m John in Washington, lived in Alaska for 25 years and have had some experiences that caused me to look beyond the ape hypothesis and consider paleo-hominid explanations..Also torpor in cold weather..

I’ve witnessed a 7&1/2 foot bipedal, hair-covered hominid walking, then accelerating to a run into the bush 50 yards in front of my car, with a speed that was uncanny..

tree twists and breaks as well as woven vegetation..

my game cams got so twisted around and messed with I gave them all away..

I often wonder if whatever it was that messed with them could have a visual sensitivity to the edge of the IR spectrum, as the cams were the quietest and most reliable going..

Glad to be here!

Thanks for you all being here too!

• Thanks 1
Admin

Welcome to the BFF, Hairandfiber!!

We are glad you are here and feel free to share more in the sightings area if you feel like it.

Hi all, found the site through Google after searching for community just like this. I've always had an interest in bigfoot and have been looking in to more information and sightings, specifically in the New England area. Excited to join the community!

• Thanks 1
Admin

Welcome to the BFF, gang2022!!!

We are glad you decided to join.