New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Welcome to the Forums SquatchinCraig, your unexplainable experience in '97 was very interesting; welcome back Delta Zulu, and welcome Austin Ron.

Hello, everyone!

I'm a skeptic. And I am fascinated by the mysteries of the PGF. I'm not so curious about Bigfoot. Much more interested in the PGF.

Admin

Welcome to the BFF, smokingdino!!

Good news for you, the PGF is covered here in much detail. So dig in!

Welcome to the Forums, smokingdino. You should find enough about the PGF to keep you busy reading for days. 

Hello my names Jack, im from California and have always been interested in bigfoot. I love wildlife and nature. I joined the forums to find more people who share this fascination.

9 hours ago, OkieFoot said:

Welcome to the Forums, smokingdino. You should find enough about the PGF to keep you busy reading for days. 

Thank you for the welcome!

I've been a reader of BFF for years now...I finally decided to join and post.

Admin

Welcome to the BFF, BigfootBoy and Auntbarb!!

Enjoy the forums and ask if you have any questions.

Welcome to the Forums BigFootBoy and Auntbarb. There's a lot to read on here.

Hello from Utah! I recently started reading some books on sasquatch (Bryan Sykes, Daegling, Meldrum). After reading about the evidence and seeing the PG film with my brain on, I'm convince they they must exist. I ready the Daegling book second and was nearly convinced, but noticed all his arguments were circumstantial on why you could still discount the existence. But Meldrum's book showed compelling reasons to accept the existence (casts of trackways with varied toe position, the Bossburg cripple, statistical foot sizes).

Admin

Welcome to the BFF, Cubert!!

Glad you decided to join.

On 2/2/2021 at 8:58 AM, OkieFoot said:

Welcome Logger Charlie. That was very interesting about your great uncle and Roger and Bob.

Welcome back mooseman. 

Thanks Okie!

I don't post much these days. Good to see there's still some of the old folks kicking around. 

I'll check in here and there to see what going on.

Cheers, moose

Have been interested in BF since my teen years, growing up in western WA state.  I was heavily involved with Boy Scouts, as a youth and went on many hikes in and around Mt. St Helens (prior to eruption) and along the PCT.  Had my first encounter on Mt. St Helens, in fact.  Since that time I have spent considerable time in the forests of WA, OR, MT, CA and ID.  There is definitely something out there.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
Admin

Welcome to the BFF, Chango60!!

We are interested in hearing more about your incidents if you want to discuss them in the sightings area.