New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Admin

Welcome to the BFF, WhatHappened, Mud Cat, Heatsaver, and shenandoah!!

Do enjoy the forum and ask if you have questions!

Hello! I've been researching the topic of Bigfoot for a student project and have fallen down the rabbit hole. I landed here to read some of the topics that are being discussed in the community and looking to get a general feeling of what people think and believe.

Welcome to the Forums CJT10. Now that you've fallen down the Bigfoot rabbit hole, you'll find a lot of info and varying thoughts and ideas on here. 

Admin

Welcome to the BFF, CJT10!!

The general feeling here is that people run the basically the whole spectrum of BF in what they believe.

Hello all,

I am interested in the topic of bigfoot. I have been since i first learned about it as a child. I love to learn more and more about the topic

Admin

Welcome to the BFF, Skunky!!

I think a lot of us got hooked as kids on BF. Enjoy the forum.

Hey, my name is Jeremy. Not saying my last name for obvious reasons. I am 31 yrs old from calgary. I first discovered my love for bigfoot during the 2010 vancouver olympics when I saw the squatch mascot. I was telling a friend from work about my fascination with bigfoot over my lunch break a while ago and she suggested that I find an online community to discuss bigfoot with, so here I am. I work as a bus driver in my city. When I am doing my routes I often keep an eye out for any sasquatch-related anomalies. I once thought I saw a sasquatch-like creature board my bus at night. I believe I miss-saw or was hallucinating but sometimes I think back and wonder if it was really bigfoot. I haven't told any of my close friends or family about my bigfoot obsession in fears that it might drive them away. I hope that here I have a safe place to discuss my love for sasquatches.

Hello! My name is Hunter, it's currently about year 3 of me being very nearly wholly convinced in the existence of an upright walking primate/relic hominid, patrolling and surviving in the vast forest environments of North America.

I only take a scientific and theoretical  philosophy oriented approach when it comes to reviewing potential evidence, and as a budding biologist, am always certain to make inferences based on the known boundaries of reality and nature.

I look forward to exchanging insight, sightings, encounters, etc. With like minded and affluent individuals, with a (relatively) firm grasp on the subject and a willingness to subjectively consider possibilities regardless of personal belief.

Thanks to anyone giving this a read, I look forward to the plethora of information now at my disposal.

Can't wait to start reading!

-Hunter

Admin

Welcome to the BFF, jeremylovesbf and CosmicMinicry!!

We are glad you joined and ask if you have questions.

Welcome to the Forums, Skunky, jeremylovesbf and CosmicMimicry. With a little searching you'll find a  lot on here.

Hi everyone - my name is Stephanie and I grew up in the PNW and currently live in Northern Alberta. I have had a couple encounters with Sasquatch type beings during my life. I am looking forward to discussing and continuing my journey towards increasing my knowledge of these beings. 

• Upvote 4
Admin
3 hours ago, Charmed Canuck said:

Hi everyone - my name is Stephanie

Welcome to the BFF Charmed Canuck, enjoy the forums.

Admin

Welcome to the BFF, Charmed Canuck!!

We would love to hear about your incidents in the sightings area when you feel like discussing them.