I ain't sayin' it was actually a Bigfoot...

Rockape

29 minutes ago, Rockape said:

It was printed in my post. It's just a possibility in my opinion. I don't think it rained until the night before he was found.

link didn't work

It did but it was intermittent rain not heavy winds and down pours . Thursday was when it was really bad and it's when they sent the volunteers home because it was too dangerous to be out there with the heavy winds .

Like I posted 

I talked to a member of the fire dept who was involved in the search . He was out here the whole time as SAR member . He told me they ( his entire dept) thought by that time it was going to be only a body recovery . He was out there in that weather for 3 days

I'm glad they were wrong :)

Edited by 7.62

1 hour ago, Rockape said:

Where he was found might be a swamp, but I'm pretty sure there's some dry areas out there in spots. I wish we had an address or at least a close proximity so we could view the area on google maps.

Google maps toler RD craven county.  It was basically where toler ends at a road I think called aurera.  

Call me crazy but this is my opinion 

He was taken by a Bigfoot out of that area , it's not a huge area  . 600 people with dogs , pro SAS , helicopters would have found him sooner .

For what ever reason he was brought back to that area and placed there to be found.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Rockape said:

What link?

They had reporters out there standing showing the weather conditions . I don't think news sites let you copy and paste their videos of their websites

Edited by 7.62

Yeah, I've seen the reports. I posted links to them in earlier posts.

But my point was, this kid might have been somewhere he could stay relatively warm and dry most of the time. Just because he was wet when they found him doesn't mean he was wet the entire time.

To me it showed the child was cared for. Had he been alone in the woods during that period, he would never have made it. Something took care of him. That seems certain.  Would love to hear what the boy has to say.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, NCBFr said:

Google maps toler RD craven county.  It was basically where toler ends at a road I think called aurera.  

Thanks. Doesn't look like a remote area but it's pretty wooded, looks like tree farms as the trees seem to be rowed in a lot of the area. I couldn't really make much of it though since I don't know where he was exactly when he disappeared and where he was found.

34 minutes ago, Rockape said:

Yeah, I've seen the reports. I posted links to them in earlier posts.

But my point was, this kid might have been somewhere he could stay relatively warm and dry most of the time. Just because he was wet when they found him doesn't mean he was wet the entire time.

I agree with you. He wasn't anywhere near the area they were searching.He was gone. But that was my point also. He was not in the area and if he was and was out there alone he wouldnt have lasted almost 3 days wet

^^^^ Certifiable?

Posters in this thread are getting a lot of exercise.............jumping to conclusions.

7.62,  you talked with a searcher.   i am wondering how the K-9 dogs reacted in this area.  The weather knocked down scents but the dogs were still deployed. A dog that smells a Sasquatch scent would have a 'strong' reaction. Have you considered polling the dog handlers?

I read someplace that there were dozens of some of great hunting dogs and none of them got a scent.  Perhaps it is because of all of the water but another mystery...

Edited by NCBFr

1 hour ago, 7.62 said:

Call me crazy but this is my opinion 

He was taken by a Bigfoot out of that area , it's not a huge area  . 600 people with dogs , pro SAS , helicopters would have found him sooner .

For what ever reason he was brought back to that area and placed there to be found.

The mindspeakers have spoken. 

18 minutes ago, NCBFr said:

there were dozens of some of great hunting dogs and none of them got a scent.

If they used hunting dogs instead of rescue dogs, that's why they didn't find him. A dog needs to be specifically trained on scent. One trained for game would be useless hunting for a person. Do none of the LE in NC have trained dog teams?

Edited by Rockape

• gigantor unfeatured this topic